What Will the GOP Do About the Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Roy Moore?

Really? Try telling that to Breitbart. "Hollywood Liberals" are just as important, if not more so, than politicians.

Weiner was arrested for sexting with a 15 yr old and is now in jail. Roy Moore will be elected to the Senate. You lose.

Pop-Celeb is below elected official in the US cool kid ranks, it's the lowest rung of the US nobility structure.

That is to say pop icon =/= official seat holding party member.

Yeah. Big difference between pedophilia and sexual assault and a consensual extra-marital affair, which personally I never gave two shits about. It's only the Party of Perverted Family Values, i.e. Pedophiles, who tried to turn that into Perversion of the Century . . . only to later elect a sexual assaulting threeX married cheater president.

The ONLY thing the Rs ever had on Clinton was lying to the FBI. Cheating on your wife is not a crime, and if it makes you a "pervert" then Ha ha ha ha ha

When high level Democrats are perverts they are given medals.
abc_spec_medal_131120_wg.jpg

Bill Clinton was never all fundamentalist Christian crap or Holy Roller about sex. That's the major difference between people like him caught with their pants down and sicky "I am a devote Christian so I'm better than you" folks like Moore who get caught with their pants down. It's not really a Republican/Democrat thing, other than the Republicans tend to be more sicky two-faced about their so-called religion than Democrats do.

Here is the real question: will the people of Alabama elect a pedophile to the United States Senate?

Really? Try telling that to Breitbart. "Hollywood Liberals" are just as important, if not more so, than politicians.

Weiner was arrested for sexting with a 15 yr old and is now in jail. Roy Moore will be elected to the Senate. You lose.

Yeah. Big difference between pedophilia and sexual assault and a consensual extra-marital affair, which personally I never gave two shits about. It's only the Party of Perverted Family Values, i.e. Pedophiles, who tried to turn that into Perversion of the Century . . . only to later elect a sexual assaulting threeX married cheater president.

The ONLY thing the Rs ever had on Clinton was lying to the FBI. Cheating on your wife is not a crime, and if it makes you a "pervert" then Ha ha ha ha ha

They also had three women's allegations of rape and sexual harassment against Paula Jones. :eek:

there was anoher dipshit on NPR this morning saying that Moore must withdraw, resign, kill himself BASED SOLEY UPON THE ACCUSATION. I find this frightening.
I understand that liberals don't like Moore, but why would you be so willing to ruin a person based solely upon an accusation?

The simple key to understanding these allegations is their timing.

Or that the right is desperate not be seen endorsing Nazis and child molesters.

Let's pretend Roy Moore did do these things (because he did) would you still vote for him if he came out and said he had sex with a 14 year old girl? Of course you would! Because you support Nazism and the sexual abuse of minors. Just like all the other right wingers.

Why isnt Menendez getting same treatment?

Because he's a Democrat.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Weiner is in jail. Weinstein, Spacey, Piven, LCK, Dick, Segal, ... et al are being ostracized and losing contracts and endorsements and LA has set up a task force to seek prosecutions.

While Trump the old pussy grabber and lying, egotistical, sexist, hypocritical bigot is in the White House and Moore is probably going to win a Senate seat.

The real story is that the "left" seeks to prosecute those that commit these crimes while the "right" elects criminals and predators to office.

Or that the right is desperate not be seen endorsing Nazis and child molesters.

Let's pretend Roy Moore did do these things (because he did) would you still vote for him if he came out and said he had sex with a 14 year old girl? Of course you would! Because you support Nazism and the sexual abuse of minors. Just like all the other right wingers.

Why or how have you determined that Roy Moore did it?

Really? Try telling that to Breitbart.

Really.

Why? Who gives a shit abour Breitwhatever?

Again you cover for him.....

It’s inappropriate for old white male boss to be fucking his barely legal intern because disproportionate power dynamics, which makes it basically RAPE!!!!

Unless high ranking Democrap.... then it’s totally ok.

Kinda pike stealing classified US documents is illegal and gets poor people put in prison regularly, zero tolerance!!!! Unless Clinton of course.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Weiner is in jail. Weinstein, Spacey, Piven, LCK, Dick, Segal, ... et al are being ostracized and losing contracts and endorsements and LA has set up a task force to seek prosecutions.

While Trump the old pussy grabber and lying, egotistical, sexist, hypocritical bigot is in the White House and Moore is probably going to win a Senate seat.

The real story is that the "left" seeks to prosecute those that commit these crimes while the "right" elects criminals and predators to office.

They aren't Senators with a crucial vote.

Yeah, you're only now hearing about Breitbart.

If you're telling the truth, proves my point that you're a fraud who knows SQUAT about today's political world.

You're trying to make the argument that there's simply no comparison between Hollywood Liberals and Politicians when it comes to sexual assault allegations.

Untrue when you take Fox and Breitbart and all the Right Wing sewers into consideration.

Why? Who gives a shit abour Breitwhatever?

"Again?" This is the first time I remember ever discussing Bill CLinton with you, Bitter Boy

Again you cover for him.....

Wrong.

First of all, she wasn't "barely legal." She was 25 you dumb fraudulent shit.

Said it before and I'll say it again: he had an affair with an intern, who gives a fuck? I don't. I'm not a Repubican "Family Values" Evangelical Poser. I don't give a crap if people cheat, especially when you consider it was well known that Bush I did, not to mention all the gazillions of other politicians throughout time. Small potatoes, and no comparison whatsoever to a practiced predator preying on a 14 yr old.

It’s inappropriate for old white male boss to be fucking his barely legal intern because disproportionate power dynamics, which makes it basically RAPE!!!!

Unless high ranking Democrap.... then it’s totally ok.

What the f are you rambling on about

Kinda pike stealing classified US documents is illegal and gets poor people put in prison regularly, zero tolerance!!!! Unless Clinton of course.

Yeah, you're only now hearing about Breitbart.

You're trying to make the argument that there's simply no comparison between Hollywood Liberals and Politicians when it comes to sexual assault allegations.

First of all, she wasn't "barely legal." She was 25 you dumb fraudulent shit.

Said it before and I'll say it again: he had an affair with an intern, who gives a fuck?

No, I’ve heard of them, I just don’t consider them relevant like you do.

My argument is that they are different, learn to read.

But he is a powerful white male! Fucking his intern is clearly sexual assault.

Then kick him out of office - done
Protest every public appearance he makes - done
Attack any woman who stands beside him - done

What more do you want?

Yeah, and my argument is that they aren't beneath politicians within Right Wing Alt World, including Fox.

Oh, so then only the MSM is relevant?

No one is saying that but you. Monica Lewinsky never claimed sexual assault.

Why or how have you determined that Roy Moore did it?

Why do you assume he didn't? Let's assume he did sexually abuse these girls (which he did) are you still going to vote for him? If you are that's just just say so because then you'll need to be accurately labeled as a pedophile supporter.

Yeah, and my argument is that they aren't beneath politicians within Right Wing Alt World, including Fox.

Yes they are.

If (R) had a choice they would much rather find (D) senators and congressional reps to be caught over celebs.

Oh, so then only the MSM is relevant?

No, they are largely full of shit too.

No one is saying that but you. Monica Lewinsky never claimed sexual assault.

LOL and all the (D) social justice warriors and feminists....as long as it isn't a (D) they are talking about.

Why do you assume he didn't? Let's assume he did sexually abuse these girls (which he did) are you still going to vote for him? If you are that's just just say so because then you'll need to be accurately labeled as a pedophile supporter.
I guess I assume he didn't because I think everyone is entitled to that assumption. With all due respect, I don't trust you to be the police, judge and jury when it comes to the fate of one of my fellow citizens.
This could happen to you, too, you know. What would you do if you were accused of a heinous impropriety from 40 years ago? How would you prove your innocence?

I guess I assume he didn't because I think everyone is entitled to that assumption. With all due respect, I don't trust you to be the police, judge and jury when it comes to the fate of one of my fellow citizens.
This could happen to you, too, you know. What would you do if you were accused of a heinous impropriety from 40 years ago? How would you prove your innocence?
Probably not by saying it "would be out of my customary behavior."

Back