The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Stumbles in, and off to the bar fetching a bottomless tumbler of whiskey and unmeltable ice, before finding a corner and a cushion and sitting herself down to sip it quietly.*

*Stumbles in, and off to the bar fetching a bottomless tumbler of whiskey and unmeltable ice, before finding a corner and a cushion and sitting herself down to sip it quietly.*

Greetings. :) Glad to see that you've made yourself comfortable, shall I have the house elves get anything for you?

*Waves with the hand not holding the tumbler, then grins a bit.* If you dung the house elves out from Molly's .. then they already know my tastes. Cheers! *Lifts tumbler slightly in salute, then sips.*

*Waves with the hand not holding the tumbler, then grins a bit.* If you dung the house elves out from Molly's .. then they already know my tastes. Cheers! *Lifts tumbler slightly in salute, then sips.*

Cheers *salutes with glass* :)

< gazes round the Lounge with surprise >

Must have been a good crowd last night: The house elves have yet to finish.
Rolf:
Please fix me a nice mug of coffee.

*attempting to brush some hair back from my face* G'morning. *pours and prepares coffee*

Knock 'em dead, darlin'.
:rose:
Well... there might be one person that I wouldn't mind knocking dead, but that would be counter-productive.

Ravishing, this was me last night and probably will be again tonight.

*attempting to brush some hair back from my face* G'morning. *pours and prepares coffee*

Well... there might be one person that I wouldn't mind knocking dead, but that would be counter-productive.

Ravishing, this was me last night and probably will be again tonight.

Morning, anna. :rose:

Morning, anna. :rose:
Hi, john. *hug*

Good afternoon one & all.
John. For your benefit:
'Teggies'; a word meaning teeth. Usually used to children or young persons.
Funny, that's what I thought it meant. :)

Well, it's official. That was the worst dress rehearsal I've ever been part of. Fortunately, the popular wisdom is that a bad dress rehearsal means you'll have a good Opening Night.

Fingers crossed and offerings made to the Patron Saint of Theatre....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back