"Erotic" adventurer in the making ( Closed for Cumchat)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 26, 2017
Posts
3,400
Kimberly Cumstrom was a very adventurous spirit. Part time news reporter for the local station and rookie blogger as she was always posting the latest fasihion and beauty trends as she always cared about her looks. She was willing to do just about anything for the next big scoop or blog ratings. She always wanted to be a treasure "hunter" as she saw it as exciting like the movies showed.

The 29 yr old 5'10 red head used her 40" long legs to her advantage. This trip she boarded a plane to research some lost artifacts. She was to meet up with a veteren explorer willing to take a chance in her to see if this "princess" could make the cut.

I chose a white blouse top two buttons undone. Dark blue short denim shorts and my new Michael Kors knee high leather boots with a 1" heel. I boarded plane and assured my new "partner".
 
Dan Dawson was forty five years old but looked ten years younger despite the beginning's of beard which never seemed to thicken up. He had been a guide in this part of Gorzan for twenty years now and made several forays into the interior but always with a support team but this client wanted to travel light, just the two of them. Apparently she was some sort of reporter so he was expecting a plain Jane with horn rimmed glasses.

He was waiting for her at the tin shack that served as the arrival lounge. He spotted her immediately as she was the only passenger and was pleasantly surprised to see a good looking woman crossing the tarmac. Her clothing though was completely hopeless for their trip and he hoped she had more appropriate clothing in the mountains of luggage although he had texted her to limit herself to one suitcase and a backpack.
It was hot, very hot and so was she. The sweat dripped off her and her thin cotton blouse clung to her, showing every curve of her tits. The blouse had the top two buttons undone and the sweat dripped off her nose into her cleavage and trickled slowly between her breasts, his eyes following the path each drop took.

"Hi Kimberly? I'm Dan or Danny, your guide. Before we go any further you'll need to go through your stuff and discard anything you don't need, if you're not sure, ask. We'll be travelling light no room for rubbish."

He didn't mean to be rude and so brusque but if he wasn't he would have been tongue tied.

"This way Kim."
 
Last edited:
"Im a blogger and sometimes video blogs so gotta look good" I say in a spoiled princess sorta way. "I understand I wanna be an explorer and most if you travel light." After a few. Moments I pack a handheld camera and some clothing, and misc supplies into one bag. Leaving instructions for the rest of my luggage to regain here at the airport. Turning the camera on I point it first at myself saying " this is Kimberly Cumstrom blogger/ explorer newbie and this is my guide Don(not realizing I messed your name up,more focused on the camera and me) tata for now peeps". With that I shut off the camera and and where to first? I say in an overly bubbly excited way as I reapply my lipstick "always gots look my best ya know" I say as we head off.
 
Last edited:
Danny shrugged, he was not at all impressed, fuck she couldn't even get his name right, she seemed a real ditzy bimbo but he was sure a few days out she'd be crying for her momma and wanting to go home. He had to admit though her Safari outfit looked good on her.
He grinned to himself as he led her to the old beat up Land Rover. He threw her bag in the back and helped her into the vehicle managing to get his hand on her plump round ass.

"I wonder what the locals will make of that beautiful little ass." he muttered not realizing that she was still recording and had caught every word.
 
Last edited:
As we drive I ask about where we are headed first and If there is any "treasures" to open or find around these parts that you've heard of. As we drive instead into my audio recorder documenting the scenery and some of the species that I see. We get to what looks like a village. You mention something about needing the chief's blessing to continue. As we arrive. My eyes grow wide like a kid in a candy store. "I've only seen scenes like this in the movie. Now it's for really real" I giggle.

I see some of the locals give me stern looks unsure if it's confusion or upset at my/our prescience.
 
Danny had been to this village before but never with a female in tow and most certainly not a hottie like Kim. He couldn't help wondering if she minded him calling her Kim instead of Kimberly, in his experience women were weird about things like that some insisted on their full name and some even insisted on being called Miss or Ms. others Mrs. one or two even tried to get him to call them Mistress but he soon put a cork in that bottle. The easy going ones he got along with best and they loved being fucked under the stars.
However he had to negotiate with the chief of the Assari and get his permission to continue.
Kim was all excited and giggly like a school girl on a day trip asking if he knew of any 'treasures' to find and open. Stupid girl, nothing like that out here he thought to himself but he'd humour her, after all he was getting paid.

"Maybe, we'll have to see"

I approach the village chieftain remembering to bow and then ask him for permission to go further into his territory, he looked past me to where Kim is sitting in the Land Rover filming everything, he indicated that he wanted to see her so I called her over,

"The chief wants to see you, make sure you show him respect and bow."

As Kim sauntered over with her tits and ass swaying exaggeratedly the chiefs eyes glittered. Kim obeyed her instructions and bowed but with the heat she had unbuttoned her blouse and her tits almost fell out and the wind caught her skirt and lifted it to show her very brief knickers.
The Chief smiled and pointed to Kim and himself and then his hut holding his groin suggestively.
"Kim, the good news is we can continue, the bad news is the Chief wants to fuck you first as a sort of payment."
 
Last edited:
Hands on my hips I look at you in disbelief "excuse me let that savage have with me? Are you crazy?" I say in a very snobby "princess" kind of tone. "I know these tribes have customs for passage and "blessings" but you've been around the block there ha to be another way than sex with the chief convince him otherwise to se if he'll change his mind". I await your reply as the chief seems irritated sensing I'm trying to talk my way out of what he wants of these "strangers" in their land.
 
Kim's reaction was pretty much what I expected, these women had no idea what rituals needed to be gotten through and I knew the chieftain wouldn't change his mind, if he didn't have Kim on the end of his dong we might as well turn around and head home and that's what I told her

"Just depends how badly you want to go further, these chiefs are a stubborn lot, he ain't gonna change his mind, it won't take more than an hour and we can be on our way, oh, and if you wanna keep a record of it I've handled a camera before."

I replied, grinning like an idiot.
 
Reluctantly I nod, figuring the chief would take me to more private quarters and just find me nice to look at and let me go. I look at you with a dirty look saying "helol no, no camera". I nod in the chiefs direction, just then he bids and three villagers approach me and strip me down to my boots right there! I blush heavily from the exposure as the chief seems impressed with my mile long legs and firm body. He then walk over,pushes me to my knees and motions me on all fours. He circles me a few times like a curious predator stalking prey. Then he stops and kneels behind me I gasp and whimper as he slides a thick cock inside me right there in front of the village and you as I'm now beat red and cannot cover myself at all.
 
Last edited:
I can't stop myself from grinning as Kimberly nods her agreement but declines my offer to film it for her but I still have my cell phone, the quality not as good but good enough to make her recognizable on her knees getting reamed by the Chief and tits groped by his two sons.
He rammed his cock into Kim's ass, burying it up to his balls. Fuck, did Kim scream, it was difficult to tell if she was begging him to stop or give her more. Eventually he shot his creamy cum over her ass and back leaving his sons to lick her clean. They argued about who was going to put their tongue in her little star but finally settled on taking turns.

"Are you done now? We had better get going before he wants a bonus payment."

We pile into the Land Rover and drive into the jungle as Kim pulls her clothes on.
 
I don't say much for most of the ride as you can tell my body was recovering from what occurred with the chief. You knew by resume I was a "spoiled" rich girl wanna be exploiter type so probably thought I was never handled like that. After finally compose myself I speak into my video recorder and just simply say about getting a blessing from local tribal chief for passage but go into no more details than that. As we drive. There are two possible locations for the next "treasure", a cave and a pyramid type structure of ruins. You suggest we go first to... but warn about ancient traps in both
 
You pulled your shorts on and hid your still wet pussy from view but you didn't bother fastening your blouse as it was so hot, The breeze flowed over your hot engorged nipples, keeping them distended as I kept glancing sideways at your tits swaying with the movement of the Land Rover as we bumped over the near non existent track.

"I guess you didn't think it was so bad the chief fucking you after all, I reckon you kinda enjoyed it although you shoulda given a bit more detail in your blog."

I said as a way of making conversation, I saw your face go a bright red and you absently twirled one of your large pink nipples in your fingers.

Around lunch time the group of rocks we were headed for came in sight and I stopped in the shade of a large upright rock about a hundred feet high, it was curiously shaped like a gigantic cock and two large boulders either side of a cave entrance gave it the appearance of gigantic genitalia.

"Here we are Kim baby, the 'Cave Of A Thousand Delights', what those delights are I'm not entirely sure but the exterior should give you a clue, what does it remind you of?"

I knew what it was but I was going to let you find out for yourself, after all you wanted adventure and excitement.

"We'll camp here for tonight and explore tomorrow, a word of warning, don't go inside the cave on your own, there's booby traps all over the place."

I lit a fire and arranged the sleeping bags so that when you got cold in the night you'd need to cuddle up to me.
 
I pay no mind to your "booby trap" talk as I'm too busy taking OOTD( outfit of the day pics) of my explorer outfit for my blog. As you talk I just mutter under my breath "blah blah blah" like a spoiled child would. The next morning I say to myself "time to go treasure huntin girl". As you sleep I go off by myself. I come across what appears to be ancient writings. Maybe talking if those booby traps? I just shrug and take picture of the Kettering for my blog page background. "Now cave why are you so delightful ohh cave of a thousand delights"i chuckle as I take video with a small hand held camera and venture deeper in.
 
All the traps are set and ready for the next one to venture into the 'Cave Of A Thousand Delights'. Wicked lustful and soulless eyes watch silently as Kim takes her first steps into the unknown
The vines hanging from the roof of the cave appear harmless as Kim brushes them aside, she doesn't notice how they cling to her legs util it is too late and she is held in their tangled tentacles.
vines wrap around her waist and creep under her shirt and fondle her breasts, teasing her nipples and sneaking under her short tan coloured skirt and grip her milky thighs exploring between her legs. The tip of the longest thickest vine rubbing along her slit sucking the juice that it teases from her. Her warm honeyed juice feeds it and it slowly changes to a mushroom shaped head and behind it the shaft thickens to the size of a man's forearm. Slowly but forcefully it parts her now glistening pussy lips and throbs inside her then it pushes inexorably deeper. It begins a rhythmic dance between her legs, in and out, in and out, thrusting and probing. The watching eyes watch with interest as the ' Penis Maximia' vine takes it sustenance and drains the will to fight from its captive and embraces her in its powerful squeezing grip.
 
Last edited:
I struggle for a bit then my body feels limp. The last thing I remember was plant like vines having their way with me. Next thing I know I wake up and I'm on the cave floor a bit deeper in the cave. My top half unbuttoned and a warm feeling from between my thighs. I think to myself must of fallen and hit my head and has a vivid dream. I compose myself and, probably my naieve soul showing, with small video camera in hand for my vlog I press on deeper into it.
 
When I woke I saw that Kim had gone along with her video camera.

"Oh shit, I hope she hasn't gone in there." But deep down I knew.

Her tracks were a cinch to follow and they led straight to the cave. I had a smattering of the meanings of the markings and they read so far as I could make out.

'Cave of a thousand delight for the unwary female who dares to enter."

It said nothing about males but that didn't ease my uneasiness or my concern for Kim.

I had to fight my way into the cave, the vines holding me back until I chopped a couple down with my machete. They seemed to scream with pain as my machete bit into them and they drew back.

Not far in I came across a wet patch in the sand and a finger taste of it confirmed my suspicions, cum juice, Kim had had already fallen foul of one of the promised delights.

I pressed on as fast as I could, unable to shake the feeling I was being watched. Before long I saw Kim about a hundred yards ahead of me and was about to call out to her when a dark figure swung down and scooped her up. I ran as fast as I could to where I last saw her but there was nothing until something soft landed on my head. I tore it off and found I was holding Kim's shirt.
 
Last edited:
I was standing there when suddenly I felt grabbed and lifted. Then in a flash I heard a RRRIIPP and my breasts felt the cool cave sir as my shirt was torn off in the darkness. I tried to scream but, I guess due to shock, nothing came out then suddenly I was put down. Darkness surrounded me due to poor lighting. Then a see about a dozen set of little red eyes staring back in my direction. I stood there breathing hard from the "abductoon" and the cool cave air hitting my exposed upper half.
 
I stood peering into the darkness just able to see the outline of Kim on a ledge above me, suddenly she was lifted into the air and placed in a bamboo cageand her half naked body began to glow with multi coloured pinpricks of light that grew brighter and brighter and I could make out her body covered with hundreds of brightly coloured butterflies that caressed her breasts with their soft silky wings. Her nipples swelled to hard points as they aroused her and she began to moan when the hem of her skirt was lifted and her pale thighs were covered with the butterflies and settled on her shaved mound. Her hips bucked and heaved as her pussy rapidly moistened and she gasped in ecstasy as her pussy was opened by the fluttering wings diving in and out, teasing her to the edge of a new orgasm.

"Hold on Kim, I'm coming for you." I shouted more in hope than anything else as I looked for a way to reach her.
 
Last edited:
My head in a fog. Trying to make sense if my surroundings. I feel the butterflies and the gentle touches on my now exposed breasts the thin layer of my lace panties lies between my shaved mound and the tiny insects yet the slight pressure feels like small fingers lightly tapping on my most intimate region nearly sending me over the edge. I see you, but with head in a fog you seem very distant and i feel the presence of someone or something else as well.
 
I managed to climb up to the ledge on which Kim was stretched out moaning and clutching at her tits and pussy as if she was on fire and trying to put it out. Her hips humping the air in desperation. Then I saw the half dozen naked figures partially hidden in the dark shadows of the cave. Each one held his hard thick erect organ, holding them almost reverently, stroking them as they licked their lips.

Suddenly one of them gasped and ejaculated a pearly white stream of cum that arced in the air and splattered on Kimberly's naked belly.

"Control yourself, Mbuti, she is not ready yet, the Great Lord wants to taste her."

The rebuke came quickly and the guilty one squeezed his cock harder in order to stem the flow of spunk from his cock slit. I could do nothing but watch as Kim was lifted up onto the shoulders of the naked men and on her back she was taken into a large chamber and laid out on a stone slab, her arms bound above her head and her legs spread wide and fastened tightly so she could only move her hips.

The flickering flame from the torches around the cave lit Kim's naked body as she squirmed helplessly on the altar. Abruptly they filed out leaving just the two of us,

"Kim, Kim, are you alright? They haven't,,,,,,,,,,,, you know ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, done anything to you have they? I don't know how long we've got but I'm gonna try to get you outta here, I wish you had fuckin' listened to me, anyways you can thank me properly once we're outta here."

It was then the drumbeat started, softly, slowly, a steady rhythm that grew louder and louder so I had to abandon my attempt to free Kimberly and return to my hiding place.
 
Just then a tall dark figure approaches. Not much detail can be seen as hidden under some type of cloak. The figure chants some words in a very broken english. He touches my neck wirg a long thin finger running it across my breasts and to my crotch he then lowers his head a a LONG tongue, twice that of a typical man and forked darts right into my pussy. I squeal at the sensation of a tongue a good few inches inside me, but bound cannot move. Just then i see you peek out from corner and toss a rock and it strikes him in head as he falls on the ground out cold or dead. Not knowing what just happened two of the shadowy figures emerge quickly, both about 3’ tall and some type of wing on the back. One straddles my chest inserting his “cock” in my mouth as the other follows suit between my thighs. You watch knowing these may be easier to take out being smaller.
 
Seeing just the two small imp/ demon like creatures I dash out from my hiding place shouting and waving my arms to scare them off. At least that was the intention but the one with his cock in your mouth glares malevolently at me his eyes a burning red. It was as though I'd run into a brick wall, I came to a full stop and lay flat out on the ground. I could still see what was happening though and you were squirming and writhing probably trying to scream although I could tell that you'd be finding it difficult with nine inches of glowing blue cock fucking your mouth and the same in your pussy with your legs flailing in the air.

I saw all this in one instant then everything went black.
 
Somehow someway im able to free a hand and reach a small flare type gun in my boot that i was told “explorers” shoukd always carry. I fire off a shot and the brightness sends tgem scattering. I free myself and find most of my clothing and head out following a light from outside. On the way out, i come across you coming to out of a daze on the cave floor. “Dan its Kim. Lets get outta here. As we head back out and are now safely out, you can tell that even though i hide it well, being a “wanna be” explorer and all, that incident shook me a bit. After composing myself i report into my video recorder about the cave, minus the creatures part as we roll on. I say “ I would like more travels and ill pay you treasure, secrets anywhere on the planet. My blog is gonna be big baby. Youre a seasoned vet kinda gy surly youve heard of more possible things to search for. Give me different options. Where to now Dan? “....
 
I think for a minute or two about where to take you to get something for your blog which seems so important to you.Against my better judgment I suggest we search for a legendary Emerald mine in the area. I have heard stories about it but they seem so far fetched they couldn't possibly be true, or could they?
For three days we drove through the jungle and open plains until we saw a range of hills in the distance. It was almost dusk so we made camp and after supper I snuggled up against Kim for warmth as much as the feel of her supple body. My hands slid inside her shirt to hold her small perky tits, it wasn't long before she took it off and I looked at her questioningly,

"You want to fuck Kim? there's just the two of us , no one is gonna know."

I stripped off and Kim sat a little way away, averting her eyes from my manhood that sat proudly erect between my legs. She didn't move so I walked over and ran my hands over her, feeling her soft fleshy tits through her clothes and my hand began to creep up her legs but she got up and walked away

"What's up Kim baby? Don't you think I deserve some sorta thanks for saving you? Or mebbe you don't wanna let your readers know how being out in the wilds with just a man for company gets you all horny." Kim just snorted "HUH!"

Just then a strange pulsing green glow appeared in the not too distant hills,

"Fuckin' 'ell look at that, we'll have to take a look in the morning." We snuggled up together for warmth, and dropped off to sleep.
 
Last edited:
The next morning we get up i get dressed, boots khaki shorts a good 4” above the knees, a white tank top and a safari hat i had bought a whike back to look more like an “explorer” for my blog selfies. As we make our way closer to the glowing green light, youbsee me stopping to take selfies with jungle backdrops and you five me a diryy look saying we need to keep our eyes focused as these parts are known for rebel forces against the opressive government. I roll my eyes and stop and just record our journey, for now on my video recorder.
 
Back
Top