Wonderful elderly Men

angela40

Really Experienced
Been with to many men. I find elderly gentleman in early 60th very exciting. It doesn't bother me if they don't always have erections. Some will never but have brought them sexual pleasures with my hands, mouth or just undressing in front of them. It excites me when I see them fondling there cocks. It excites me more when the undress in front of me. Often we do mutual masturbation without pressure, not to cum necessarily. Kissing, touching, fingering, spanking is what arouses me. Had men give me rough sex. Makes there dicks hard when I bend over for a spanking. How do men feel about all that I have mentioned? Angie

Been with to many men. I find elderly gentleman in early 60th very exciting. It doesn't bother me if they don't always have erections. Some will never but have brought them sexual pleasures with my hands, mouth or just undressing in front of them. It excites me when I see them fondling there cocks. It excites me more when the undress in front of me. Often we do mutual masturbation without pressure, not to cum necessarily. Kissing, touching, fingering, spanking is what arouses me. Had men give me rough sex. Makes there dicks hard when I bend over for a spanking. How do men feel about all that I have mentioned? Angie

Sounds like an evening of fun!

Last edited:

Move to NJ.

Dollie

I'm a much older married woman. We moved from a rural area where there were many married men not getting sex at home and just as many alone after they moved south and their wives passed. My husband and I felt it was a service to help those men find pleasure in any way they could with me. I had many great times.
We moved away but found there are still lonely old men in need of loving here. My husband is old. He knows the feeling of not having an erection and still loves to have fun with me or a lady friend. It's not all about intercourse.

As long as everyone is happy and having fun, everything is fair game lol

Early 60's is elderly??

70 Widower ready to play

I am early 70's and everything you mentioned can gete hard. Sometimes I just stand in the nude and think of past exploits and get hard. PM me and we can talk about it.
Rob

Elderly gents love to pleasure a woman orally and really take their time to give mind blowing orgasms...:)

hi

I heard elderly people get their high by watching younger guys play mutual......

Angela I'm in my 60's an everything you say in that post is just what I like. I have one lady friend that when we can get together it's playtime an things you say there are how it goes with me an her. You dont have to have rough, give it to her sex to have a great experence an be fullfiled

Early 60's is elderly??

That's what I said!:confused:
Myself and my Boo when we can get it together have a 8-12 (her):1 (me) orgasm ratio on average, she is ten years younger and she doesn't think I am elderly!;)

( Why ya young whippersnapper...I'll Dance on your grave!)

Sounds like great fun.

Age I should just a state of mind

Goody! I am at the head of the queue.
I'm 71 but nothing (much) has changed.My cock still twitches when a young butt in short shorts winks by. At times it is like a heat-seeking missile. It still wants to push through sphincters, fill mouth caves with froth.
The greatest pleasure is still giving pleasure.
Move over young man, make room for grand Daddy.

Not at 60 yet but will I call and book a room for us:)

Wow, I didn't know I was elderly at 63 until I read this.

Wow, I didn't know I was elderly at 63 until I read this.

Ha, on Lit and comparable sites, my experience is that one is deemed by many to already be well into middle age at 30.

Some silliness about younger=hotter.

I've decided to go with it, referring to my 68 year-old self as downright ancient. Ha, on a thread like this, anyway, it's a selling point.

Old?

56 is that old enough

Last edited:
Back