Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

When we landed i woke and we got our baggage and had to get a rental car i stood i sat my baggage down and see you hand me a small plastic oval shap toy tell me while you got te car and load it to go slide it in my pussy in the rest room i look at you wondering why but turning I go do it.

In ladies room i slide my panties aside and sliding it up into my pussy not wanting to get up now but soon got up and fixed my panties before walking out nerves walking with a toy up in my now wet pussy.
 
Pulling up just as you walk out of the terminal, a bit of a questioning look on your face. "Don't worry, love, you'll find out soon enough what is going on." As we pull out of the airport and get on the expressway toward the hotel, I slide my hand in my jacket pocket and press the button on a remote that causes the toy in your pussy to vibrate.
 
She nods as he says you'll find out soon enough what is going on They get in the car and she sat down as best she could sliding down abit her legs together for now

But soon she felt a vibrate feeling inside her that she let out a moan and her legs fall open a bit and looked at him she had a feeling he wanted to tease her it would be a long trip to the hotel for her but she knewl where they was staying was not a long drive from the airport.
 
"Feel good, baby?" Already know the answer to that question. Pressing the remote again, this time holding it for a little longer, wondering if I can get you to cum before we even get to the hotel.

Keeping my eyes on the traffic, but out of the corner of my eye I can watch you, your head back on the head rest, our eyes closed . . . obviously enjoying the ride and the vibrations inside you pussy; god you have to be soaked by now.
 
Before could answer the vibrate feeling goes on faster this time,my head goes back eyes closed letting out small moan knowing cars are going by us but the feeling inside me i didnt care.feeling my panties getting soaked.

She knewl he was teasing her she wanted to cum but just couldnt just yet.It felt so good.
 
Thinking to myself that if she doesn't cum before we get to the motel, the first thing I am gong to have to do is fuck her - nothing wrong with that, but was planning on crashing for a few minutes before dinner after the long flight. With that thought, I found the "High" button on the remote and cranked up the vibrations in her tight pussy . . . I'm sure some of these drivers will get quite the surprise when they realize that Jess is having an orgasm speeding down the freeway.
 
She knewl her panties was getting soaked soon the vibrate feeling got highter she knewl people looking over was thinking she was crazy cause soon her hands went to head rest behind her her body was hot she knewl se cum soon and soon she let out a loud moan
"Oh im cumming turn it lower oh" And she cum hard.
 
I was watching the guy in the car next to us - he knew what was happening and was trying to get his wife to look over our way. Once your orgasm started, I slowed down the speed, finally turning if off completely. Was paying so much attention to you that I almost missed the exit to the hotel. Pulling into the hotel, I tell you to stay in the car while I go get the keys and find out what room we are in.

Once we get to our room, I lock the door behind us and turn to you. "How you feeling, baby?"
 
Clamming down as the orgasm ended getting breathing to hotel getting back to normal as you came out open the door and to our room asking "How you feeling, baby?"
looking into your eyes "wet an horny" And smiled
 
Somehow I knew that would be your answer . . at least something like that. "I know you will need to change before we go out to eat, so why don't you get your naked ass down on the bed and we'll see what we can do about your condition."
 
She took her clothes off for him and layed on the bed legs spread open for him and looked at him and smiled " Like this?"
 
"Yes, like that!" Stripping my clothes off showing you my hard cock, stroking it slowly as your eyes focus on it . . . then crawling between your legs and pressing the head against your wet slit, "Wanna fuck, baby?"
 
Watching you take off your clothes makes me wetter then feeling you against my wet hole i remember the toy is still there."mmmm Yes but you have to get the toy out" she moan she was ready for his cock insid her she needed it.
 
Last edited:
But she play with her clit slow taking it out slowly then taking his cock sliding it in her wet hole
" Please fuck me"
 
Watching you as you slowly force the toy out of your pussy . . . taking it from your wet opening when it starts to slip and popping it in my mouth to lick all your juices off. As your hand guides my hard cock into your wet hold, I thrust all the way in . . . "Yeah, love, I'll fuck you."
 
She smiled as she watched him slip the toy to lick my juice off then feeling your cock inside my wet pussy i moan " mmm yes" As your full cock is now inside me.
 
Letting the toy fall out of my mouth on the bed beside you. Got my fill of your pussy juices for now. Grinding my body against yours as I sink deep into your pussy. "That what you need, little girl?" Stretching out over your body to press my lips to yours, the taste of your pussy still fresh on my tongue . . . sliding my tongue between your teeth and deep inside your mouth.
 
I moan as you go deeper " oh yes" I moan to you kissing you back as i taste my juices on your tounge as you slide your tounge in between my teeth.Moving my hips to meet your thrust as you start fucking me.
 
Sliding my hands under your butt, I pull you closer as I fuck you deeper . . . what a way to start our time away together.
 
Looking up at you as you pull me closer to go deeper and i let out a loud moan loving how you feel inside me moving my hips to go faster as you slide deeper in my wet pussy.
 
Enjoying the ride . . . thrusting in and out . . . feeling your tight pussy grip my cock on every stroke. Your loud moans make it even more intense. Pulling my cock all the way back; taking my hard cock in my hand and just rubbing the head against your clit.
 
Moving my hips to meet your thrust in and out of my tight pussy moaning then feeling you pulling out and putting against my clit

I look up at you " What the... "but stoping and just pulling your head down for a passion kiss.
 
I know you like a deep hard fuck, but I am also finding out that teasing your clit with the head of my cock intensifies the feelings deep in your inner womanhood. As you pull me down for that passionate kiss, I slide my cock back inside . . . balls deep in your hot pussy.

Fucking your mouth with my tongue while fucking your pussy with my hard cock . . .
 
As your cock slide back in my pussy i moan loud while you start using your tounge in my mouth my body starts to shake and I cum hard moaning into your mouth as i cum.
 
Feeling you cum around my cock, I grind against you, forcing your body to shudder even more as I reach a new depth in your wet tunnel. As you collapse on the bed, I pull my still hard cock out and stroke it gently as you watch. "Saving this for you, slave . . . you are going to get so fucking filled with my cum later tonight. Just have to decide where you are to going to be filled. Turn over, let me see that ass." Waiting for you to turn over . . . you know what I want, you with your face in the bed and your ass up in the air. Raising my hand and smacking you soundly on both cheeks twice. "Now we can get ready to go eat."

"Get dressed. Nice blouse, no bra. Short skirt and a thong."
 
Back
Top