Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

I can be both & enjoy both. Dominant woman do turn me on!

Last edited:
Dom

Dominate for sure, and my wife is the shy/submissive type so that works for us. The good part is that she follows directions very well, and will do most anything. Spicy!!

Depends on who im with. Im dominate if im just with a girl, but if it's a couple, or just a male i tend to be sub

For me dominant women are a HUGE hard-on! And dominant men too, but only during sex!

I LOVE being dominated by a woman! Something about it can turn me on like nothing else, especially when I'm being used only for her pleasure and mine doesn't even matter.

Tread lightly, then spank hard

I know I might get shot down here, becasue I know some people on here take the whole sub / dom thing very seriously. But for me, its a bit like asking if you like Chinese or Italian food. I enjoy a varied diet! Too much of one would be boring. And sometimes it's good to have some things only occasionally, as you appreciate them more. Does that make sense? That said, I think I tend to be more submissive naturally. But if he was dominant every time, it would loose its excitement. Maybe I'm mixing up a lifestyle thing with the occasional, exciting aggressive fuck?

(Love the "...some people on here take the whole sub/dom thing very seriously" comment.)

I am pure Domme..so Dominant in the bedroom..or anywhere else i choose ;):devil:

hmm

I've always liked the idea of letting him control me in the bedroom , I would say I am 90% submissive. The other 10% is when I am the one giving head. I like to tease and make it last as long as possible. (only because he asks me, so that may be submissive too:confused:) Then when I know he is about to cum I let him finish any way he likes on my face, tits, ass etc. Sooo yeah, submissive.

it's a mood situation.... though I'm much more aggressive....so: Dominate. But willing to let her take control as needed.

I'm not so Dom. that I come off as an abuser.

Almost always dominant as most women seem to prefer the submissive role, however I can happily play submissive for a dominant women. I`m quite comfortable in either role.

I am both

But love being submissive with men in bed. I love having them control me! Sometimes for a change of pace I will take control and torment the crap out of them!:devil:

Back