Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

I am very dominate in bed! I love to dominant my submissive!
 
Well, my handle is a reflection:)

My Wife and I had an impromtu get together this afternoon. Told me to take a shower. I did, when I exited she was waiting wearing crotchless panties, thigh high stockings and had a whip in one hand and blindfold in the other. Told me to dry off good which I did and she then put the blindfold over my eyes I then felt a collar being put on me which was a surprise because I didn't see it before the blindfold ended my view , then a leash, then I was told to get on my knees which just happened to be next to the bed.

I found myself with my face in her ass my tongue licking her asshole. This went on for quite some time then she pulled the leash, telling me to follow her. My wife is tiny, from southeast asia, 90lbs and just perfect to me so she makes me hungry anyway. In a scenario like this? Like a starving man. She placed her hands on my shoulders pulling me down to the floor and then positioning my head on the cushion of the queening chair that I found online from a place in scotland. Boy is it fun and it also works for peeing. I couldn't move as my wrists were in restraints so she was in control and I loved every second of it, especially when she had to pee in my mouth and on my face :)
 
I am submissive. Though I do like to switch sometimes. Living in a FLR being submissive is the norm.
 
I always loved the thought of a dominant woman & recently realised just how much submission to a eager woman is the void that so desperately needs to be filled in my life
 
Back
Top