From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

The pig! She was actually enjoying this! She would suffer for this, but later... he first had to satisfy his paying customers.

And he had to admit that those two were really good at it. The man who had previously been busy on her breasts now moved further down and sucked on her navel, while the other one also started to suck, apparently. He could not see where, but he was quite sure where he was placing his lips, given how excited it got her...

This was good for business, but he had not planned for this week to be so restful for her...
 
Phyliss couldn't believe that this actually could feel so good. She breathed faster, pulling in her bonds. She was still unsecure if she should control herself and keep her dignity, or if she should give herself up and try to enjoy it as much as possible.
 
Now both of them were crouching in front of her, one exciting her from outside, and one from the inside. The last customer could not keep it to himself anymore and joined in by groping her breasts. He was clearly not as good at it as the others, and his kneading was quite rough, like a baker kneading dough.
 
Even the rough treatment of her breasts wasn't bad, it was just adding more excitement. As he pulled and twisted her breasts so hard, while the two others were just sucking on her, she could not hold back her first squeak. She always feeled a little embarrassed of that sound, because she thought this very personal habit was somehow silly or ridiculous, but all men she met had just loved it.
 
All three men were now fully at it, with the rougher man moving his kneading from her breasts to her buttocks, while the two crouching men were still rhythmically massaging her inside and outside.

The Witchfinder was fuming inside. She was supposed to make him good money, not get free satisfaction of her sinful lust! Watching this disgusting spectacle made him vow to make the rest of the week even more painful for her. It also made him strangely excited...
 
Phyliss wasn't aware that she did the wrong thing, she supposed she would please him by pleasing the men he brought along, so she kept moaning and gave up all resistance. Indeed, she feeled getting really excited.
 
The gaggle of men and one woman, moaning and shaking in unison, seemed to reach its (and their) climax. She was almost completely covered in men now, the three forgetting all their restraint as they continued to excite her, and sounds of unspeakable lust came from her mouth. That slut. She would pay...
 
Phyliss kept her mouth wide open, moaning and breathing heavily. She wasn't squealing yet, but her nipples were hard and she was wet by now, not believing herself she could enjoy it. But maybe, if she would allow herself to drop into excstasy, she might be able to forget where she was for this time.
 
The men stopped pleasuring her for a little; they obviously enjoyed seeing her wait for the climax, while unable to do much about it beside squirm and moan powerlessly.

She would have to wait, though. All of the men took their time and started to satisfy themselves first, very slowly. Let her beg for the release. These men were really good at this!
 
"Yes,yes...please...take me..." she whispered softly. She was excited and longed for a penetration, and maybe she would get some more food if she behaved so well. She couldn't think of eating now, as her arousement ket grewing. It was just some thought to reassure herself that it wasn't wrong what she was doing...
 
The men looked at the naked young woman in front of them, who had been denied the fulfilment of her pleasure. She was not yet getting desperate, not begging to be taken to climax, so they watched her, busy with pleasuring themselves and seeing her squirm.
 
Phyliss pulled at the ropes. She was really aroused now, maybe it was just escape from the weird situation, but she didn't think of it. She had wished to touch herself, but she pulled at the ropes in way, while she was all wet for penetration now, her nipples hard as cock. Something strange happened, as this bondage turned her even more on, even if it shouldn't. Not aware for a moment, she made an excited squeak as she felt held back by the bonds, while her snakes squirmed. That silly sound ws out again, so what the hell. "Don't you want me?" she asked somehow shyly and desperate, her excited voice sounding more squeaky then intended.
 
This was better entertainment than he had expected... especially as, judging by her squirming and pleading, she was starting to find her whole situation a bit unpleasant. He could understand that.

The men apparently thought the same, as they now took turns mocking her by nearly approaching her, acting as if to finish the job, but always withdrawing after a short, tantalizing touch that made her shiver.

She looked quite healthy for someone who had endured days of torture, he had to admit. It was probably due to her demonic powers... although, he noted with some satisfaction, whatever her powers were, they were apparently not allowing her the release she was starting to crave.
 
The gorgon wasn't that dumb or unexperienced not to notice what these men were playing, even if she was blindfolded. She knew all kind of games from her journeys and search for safety and fortune. So she would play it, why shouldn't she? She was completely at this men's mercy, she wasn't a prude and she knew that acting was just a part of sexuality, not really anything wrong with that. And she was a good, melodramatic actress, and she had to admit, she was really aroused now. So what... "Pleaaasepleaseplease......take me...I need it now... get me..." she pulled at the ropes and wriggled in her bondage, while her snakes were squirming.
 
Even in the dark, the slender body squirming in the ropes looked tempting; it glistened midnight blue in the faint light of the stars, and everything about it invited the three men and the Witchfinder to take her. But he had more in store for her...,

While the three men took care of their own needs shamelessly in front of their victim, obviously planning to hit her with the result, the Witchfinder stepped behind her and felt for a certain little fleshy protrusion between her legs, and, once he had felt the small nub, started to play with it - always making sure to excite her almost to the point of climaxing, but never beyond it, always maddeningly close to it. To his own surprise, he found he was very good at this; apparently, pain was not the only bodily sensation he could judge quite well...
 
While she waited for some rough hands grabbing her for penetration, these gentle fondling from behind hit her by surprise. She didn't have to fake the squeak she made. Now, they, she did not know who's finger these were, had done it. She could not stop her squeaks as they went coming.
 
He had been rubbing her playfully - never quite allowing her release - for some time, when he noticed that the men were about to come to a release themselves. He got out of the way just in time as they shot their loads all over the prisoner's chest.
 
Phyliss knew the feeling on her skin, and it wasn't the first time that several men came upon her. She felt the warm, sticky goo running down her large breasts, some drops had hit her face as well.
 
He collected his payment (making sure they wiped their hands thoroughly first...) and watched the men leave, then took a moment to think about what to do next.

Eventually, he stepped in front of his captive, jingling the bag of coins in front of her; "you made me good money tonight, girl. But... you enjoyed yourself too much. I heard it. How about I give you no release at all? Let's see how your lust punishes you for being a whore."
 
Phyliss face fell as she heard him speak.
"But...but...I thought you wanted me to... I did...please.........I diddnn want to.." she could not speak on as the tears kept coming once more, and she started sobbing.
 
"I like that... I'll let you feel that for a few hours. I will see you again in the morning, with some more pain. Then, maybe, release. If you stand up well to the torture, that is..."

He patted her on the side one last time, then turned and went to sleep, leaving her to hang in the frame.
 
Phyliss shivered and trembled some more time, while she kept crying. But finally she was just so exhausted that she did fell to sleep, besides her fears and the pain.
 
At first, he thought that the lifeless figure hanging in the frame was dead, that the pain and exhaustion had been too much. When he approached, however, he noticed that, in spite of her position, pure tiredness had allowed her to sleep hanging in the ropes.

A not-too gentle kick in the stomach would be enough to wake her... his foot hit her with quite some force, pushing her back.
 
Phyliss made a startled cry, but she did not start weeping this time. She came back to her senses, wondering what evil cruelties would await her today.
 
"Wake up! You had too much fun yesterday, and that means double the pain for you today. I did tell you this week would make you wish for a good old witch burning!"
 
Back
Top