whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pain and pleasure

wrists tied together above head hanging toes barely touching floor man behind with whip/etc. warm blood running down my back woman teasing my clit and pussy with her tongue/mouth/fingers while kneeling in front. woman stopping before i climax and whipping my legs in front etc. then trading places with man. man torturing my breasts/nipples while woman licks and preps my ass hole for my first ever anal penetration. man and woman start fingering both my holes...shit i could go on and on but I'm getting way too turned on lmao

being naked in the rain

Being naked in the rain

I love the rain. I go out into it frequently with or without an umbrella.
My property is totally private. I decided to do the ultimate where rain is concerned. I did actually go out into my back yard in the rain.
I Nearly froze my ass off! Rain is cold, even in the summer.
But then my lover met me at the door with warmed bath towel, a massage and an afternoon of sex. I guess being naked in the rain isn't so bad after all.

I don't know why but one of my most frequent fantasies as of late has been one of me being someone's pet. Obedient and ready for them to teach and explore my virginal body. And especially having a guy fuck my mouth before cumming all over my chest.

fantasy

to come home from work and have my girlfriend dressed like me slutty secretary....lead me up to the bedroom only to have her best friend also dressed as a slutty secretary and let me watch them destroy each other before sharing me

To buy some sexy lingerie and heels for my wife and send her out to find someone else to bring home and fuck in lingerie untouched by me.

Ahh to be that brave.

To be restrained on a hotel bed, completely naked, with the door open and being at the mercy of who ever enters. Perhaps with my boyfriend forced to watch while tied on a chair.

or

To lick my boyfriends seed out of another girl's pussy after I have been forced to watch them fuck, and having my first lesbian encounter that way

Beautifully Twisted Mind

wrists tied together above head hanging toes barely touching floor man behind with whip/etc. warm blood running down my back woman teasing my clit and pussy with her tongue/mouth/fingers while kneeling in front. woman stopping before i climax and whipping my legs in front etc. then trading places with man. man torturing my breasts/nipples while woman licks and preps my ass hole for my first ever anal penetration. man and woman start fingering both my holes...shit i could go on and on but I'm getting way too turned on lmao

What a great, kinky and imaginative way to dive into the BDSM waters...... Wow - Siskel And Ebert, were they still with us would give you two thumbs up .............. in whatever hole you prefer

To lick my boyfriends seed out of another girl's pussy after I have been forced to watch them fuck, and having my first lesbian encounter that way

This one sounds really hot. A frequent fantasy of ours as of recently. Though she wouldn't be forced to watch - she wants to!

What a great, kinky and imaginative way to dive into the BDSM waters...... Wow - Siskel And Ebert, were they still with us would give you two thumbs up .............. in whatever hole you prefer
and I'll take that as high praise if you really mean it.. wow i didn't know anyone would think that.

To run into a sexy girl in a strange town, knowing tonight will be the only night we ever see each other and having her say she is mine for the night. The kinkier the better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back