Fallout 4

This is a Wendy The Welder beautiful Fallout cosplay.

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/we-can-do-it-1741783912

Some of the Cosplay I have seen is absolutely amazing.

Then there's this...

tumblr_nxq25vaySH1uqxjmao1_1280.jpg

I can't even read this thread because I've been getting like 4 hours a sleep a night from playing. But I'm replying because I was too lazy to hit subscribe.

I can't wait for someone to make a high poly count naked female body complete with parallax for the nipples, vagina, and anus.

Oh, and throw in a 4K naked body texture to go with it!

This game has only been out for a handful of days, and there won't be any good mods for it for at least several months.

Anyway, here are three new screenshots of Heathyr Hoffman.

Gotta give Bethesda credit for something they haven't done before.

Unlike Oblivion where there were about 8 voice actors they recycled...

This actually has unique actors for most NPCs and they can...do...Massachusetts accents...which...is really damned hard. I lived there for a while and I know when it's wrong, but I can't always do it right.

THANK YOU GUYS.

I appreciate it. I had to sit through the crappy Skyrim fake Schwarzeneggar voices.

Is there a vg topic or section in this forum? I just came from a dead vg forum and I really would like an island where to talk about games.
I got Steam as well, but an old pc and I cannot play F4! I barely play Far Cry 3 with this pc!

Is there a vg topic or section in this forum? I just came from a dead vg forum and I really would like an island where to talk about games.
I got Steam as well, but an old pc and I cannot play F4! I barely play Far Cry 3 with this pc!

There isn't, no, but you can always start your own thread. I've had a bunch of gamer threads, but they're closed after hitting 5000 posts.

Always up to discuss it though!

Time. To. Upgrade.

Ah, holy crap.

Unlike Oblivion or Skyrim, this stuff does not scale to your level.

I have resorted to God Mode.

There's a lot of instakill in this game, and the quest lines result in "RUN AWAAAAAY!" a lot.

(loads bottlecaps, bobby pins, crystal and various and sundry while I'm at it)

Aaaah, I missed it. Should have caught it. Brandon Keener - Mass Effect's Garrus Vakarian's voice actor is in a few places in the game.

He's a handyman and it's an obvious nod to Garrus. So basically you have Jack talking to Garrus...

Awwwww...

*fangirl*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1jmOJMftVc

Here are some BE-AU-TI-FUL screenshots of you-know-who from my game of Fallout 4.

Can't wait to figure out a way to upload her to nexusmods and loverslab.

Sometimes I think she is even more gorgeous in the game than she is in real life. I did not expect her to turn out as well as she did. I was even able to get her big almond-shaped eyes. Right now she is probably the world's most glamorous Fallout 4 character. Several NPC's have already made sexual advancements towards her.

Although she doesn't look very happy in the below photo, it's almost like Heathyr is looking back at me through the game.

The high polygon count on the face meshes of Fallout 4 characters allows for chilling detail.

Skyrim's meshes were somewhat rudimentary. Hooray for the creation engine 2.0 and major kudos to Bethesda!

http://imgur.com/a/zYU5s

jqRKW9M.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a helpful tip & glitch:

1) Let's say you find a sniper rifle that kinda sucks except it has a really nice mod like a long night vision scope. To detach that mod, buy a cheap scope mod from the top of the list. Then go to your better sniper rifle & then you can add that night vision scope without wasting a bunch of valuable materials.

Also, if you find a gun cool compressor/suppressor, you just set that gun to "No Muzzle" which won't cost you a thing. Then you can put that on a different gun.

Video if you need help.

2) There is a glitch that still hasn't been patched yet that will let you get all of the bartering gear from a vendor.

If he is selling ammo (100 rounds of 10mm for example) buy all of the 10mm rounds. Then sell him back one bullet, followed by the other 99. If the glitch is still working, you should still have one 10mm round left in your inventory. Repeatedly hit the sell button a few thousand times until you have enough to buy everything else that the vendor is carrying. Then finalize the sale.

Here's a video explaining if you don't get it.

I've been going kinda nuts building shelters since I got the game.

I've got a helpful tip & glitch:

1) Let's say you find a sniper rifle that kinda sucks except it has a really nice mod like a long night vision scope. To detach that mod, buy a cheap scope mod from the top of the list. Then go to your better sniper rifle & then you can add that night vision scope without wasting a bunch of valuable materials.

Also, if you find a gun cool compressor/suppressor, you just set that gun to "No Muzzle" which won't cost you a thing. Then you can put that on a different gun.

Video if you need help.

2) There is a glitch that still hasn't been patched yet that will let you get all of the bartering gear from a vendor.

If he is selling ammo (100 rounds of 10mm for example) buy all of the 10mm rounds. Then sell him back one bullet, followed by the other 99. If the glitch is still working, you should still have one 10mm round left in your inventory. Repeatedly hit the sell button a few thousand times until you have enough to buy everything else that the vendor is carrying. Then finalize the sale.

Here's a video explaining if you don't get it.

I've been going kinda nuts building shelters since I got the game.

Heh.

On that spoilery note, I've got something.

After you get Dogmeat, take him back to the Vault and go to the Master unpickable lock. You can do this immediately on getting him as a companion.

Ask him to "fetch" "item" and it may take a few tries, but he'll go grab the gun for you, and have the ammo in his inventory.

GOOD BOY!

On the building, people are making a ton of unreasonable homes in the sky because physics.

House-Building_w_600.jpg

C'mon, Finklestein, we're playing video games now.

I mean, I could make an alt and make stupid accusations, but I have a character creation screen. Way more rewarding. I care more for my companion puppy than I do your opinion, so I'm sorry, but your ugly just doesn't really register except that it seems you need a nap and maybe a juice box.

Adulthood or wit. Either one. Give them a try.

That+would+be+an+awesome+quest+_f776ccf5309bfcef4d43a117b4af4309.jpg

Back