Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

I would say it depends. If the man I am with takes charge, then I absolutely love it. If the man I am with doesnt take charge, then I will pick up his slack and take over. Someone has to be in charge, right?

I would say it depends. If the man I am with takes charge, then I absolutely love it. If the man I am with doesnt take charge, then I will pick up his slack and take over. Someone has to be in charge, right?

I think you nailed it. Someone does have to take charge.

I am submissive, although I like to pretend to be dominate- just because it turns me on extra when I force him down and he still manages to be in control and take his place.

Deep down I'm fairly submissive, even though I'm a guy. But since most women are also submissive I kind of have to take the role of the dominant one in bed.

So I guess I'm both (?)

I love a man to take control. I will every once in awhile but not usually.

I figure I'm in control of everything else all the time in every other part of my life, the bedroom is the one place I gladly give up control! ;)

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Depends

On the mood
Mostly dominate
But love to have her take control sometimes

90% dominant. The other 10% is when I want to eat a girl out. Just straddle my face and use as necessary...

Submissive. I may start things, but he always ends up finishing things however he likes, so my plan usually goes out the window.

I'm definitely in charge, but not bossy.

I don't think of myself as a Dom .... does that make any sense?

Almost 100% dominant but I do often like women to initiate sex or at least suggest sex or make it clear that they want sex. It's nice to have a woman initiate the fact that she wants to submit to sex. Does that make sense?

I've had women who like to take over in bed and drive the bus, so to speak, but I'd never let myself be tied up or play the total submissive to a dom. Tell me to lie back so you can show me what a great cocksucker you are or roll me over and tell me you want to ride my cock, but don't try to slap me around or control me. There's a fine line.

both, but

I would say more submissive than dominant, but I do like the occasional time in charge

I know I might get shot down here, becasue I know some people on here take the whole sub / dom thing very seriously. But for me, its a bit like asking if you like Chinese or Italian food. I enjoy a varied diet! Too much of one would be boring. And sometimes it's good to have some things only occasionally, as you appreciate them more. Does that make sense? That said, I think I tend to be more submissive naturally. But if he was dominant every time, it would loose its excitement. Maybe I'm mixing up a lifestyle thing with the occasional, exciting aggressive fuck?

I know I might get shot down here, becasue I know some people on here take the whole sub / dom thing very seriously. But for me, its a bit like asking if you like Chinese or Italian food. I enjoy a varied diet! Too much of one would be boring. And sometimes it's good to have some things only occasionally, as you appreciate them more. Does that make sense? That said, I think I tend to be more submissive naturally. But if he was dominant every time, it would loose its excitement. Maybe I'm mixing up a lifestyle thing with the occasional, exciting aggressive fuck?

I can see that too...

Back