Opinions?

I love your breasts, I wish I was there so that I could fuck them with my cock (if you don't mind me being so forward). I would love to tease you on the phone when you were driving. I would have you remove your bra, and you would talk to me on a headset so you would be safe and legal. And I would tell you what I would do with you. Getting you more and more horny. And thinking about me being between your breasts. :)

Yum.

mmmm, i like getting boob fucked.:devil:

Call me anytime you want. I would love to cum while driving home.\

I was going to post some nipple shots, but i guess no one wants to them.

Last edited:

I for one would love to see them :) It might make me shoot off though :)

i second that. would luv 2 c em

I love your breasts, I wish I was there so that I could fuck them with my cock (if you don't mind me being so forward). I would love to tease you on the phone when you were driving. I would have you remove your bra, and you would talk to me on a headset so you would be safe and legal. And I would tell you what I would do with you. Getting you more and more horny. And thinking about me being between your breasts. :)

Yum.

NOt feeling the love I wanted. :(

So here is one shot, to intice.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/girl1heart/Photo0284.jpg

Very, very nice. I am loving your pictures so far, thank you for sharing your lovely breasts with us. I anticipate more.

Wow, I have been browsing these forums for a while, but never posted before now... I had to, those are amazing pics! Would love to see more! :)

Last edited:
I just saw your comments about getting tit fucked too...wow! Yeah! I can definitely imagine that with those, lovely please feel free to continue.

here are some nipple shots

deadlinks

Last edited:
mmmmm, you are so fuckable, I would love to see more, and I would love to make you cum and cum and cum and cum. Anytime, anywhere. You are so hot!

Now those are some lucious breasts sweetie. I love the large auroela.

Thanks for the great photos.:kiss:

these are the last pics for tonight, so make them last. ;)

deadlinks

Last edited:

If thats what you look like at work, I want an application. :D
Great pics. Very Very hot.

12 x :rose:

Good God, woman. Your heavy, hefty, melons-from-heaven-like breasts need to be registered under the Ministry of Cultural Artifacts as national treasures!

How many steel-hard cocks have you prematurely erupted a fountain of fertile man-milk from between those prodigious dairy farms? :heart::heart:

Fantasitc pics. I would love to slide between those lovely tits.

I'm just one man with one cock. It is so hard from seeing those pics. The more you tease the more i can please:D

Your boobs are wonderful. I love the pics you've posted. Several of them, however, seem to be gone!

I am a doctor!

And those breasts need some serious attention! But before I operate, I need to numb them..
num, num num num! Delicious!

Back