I love wearing Panties

Love panties on men

My first sissy date manana; I am gonna take panties over and let Daddy pick them out as he helps me put on wig, bra, nylons and garter belt. I hope he fucks the hell out of me.

My first sissy date manana; I am gonna take panties over and let Daddy pick them out as he helps me put on wig, bra, nylons and garter belt. I hope he fucks the hell out of me.

Wishing you the very best...maybe he'll take some photos of you (hint, hint)

And after he "fucks the hell out" of you, I hope he fills you with a new found love :rose:

I cant miss

Wishing you the very best...maybe he'll take some photos of you (hint, hint)

And after he "fucks the hell out" of you, I hope he fills you with a new found love :rose:

We had a date last week or so, first time, hit it off swell. I wear a moustache, not shaving it off. Adios to "passable," lol. I sincerely hope we are good friends as well as lovers.

We had a date last week or so, first time, hit it off swell. I wear a moustache, not shaving it off. Adios to "passable," lol. I sincerely hope we are good friends as well as lovers.

Yes, I've seen you profile photo....very nice ;) As I've said on other occasions; I like the blend of masculine and feminine, and obviously your BF does too. You look great for a man your age, in my opinion...and that would be whether in panties or a man's g-string :D

My choice today. Feels so good

Attachments

• 6bdaa6bd-544b-4316-9bb0-5209b2f63237.jpg
    6bdaa6bd-544b-4316-9bb0-5209b2f63237.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
Back