Strange yet awesome orgasm the other night

CZSteve

Experienced
Just feel like sharing...

The other night my and I had some weeknight fun after putting the kids to bed; nothing major; just a lot of teasing, petting, and oral.

She ended up stroking me with that 'look' in her eyes; sometimes she's in the mood to gice a hand job and watch me cum, also loves when I cum on her and some P.O.T. to watch me squirm...Lucky Me!!:D

The strange part is that when I was close I ended up shooting a load but didn't have an orgasm; it wasn't a milking, had enough force to shoot a few feet and hit her shoulder and hair - ended up having a normal orgasm within less than a minute with more cum. Overall I came more than normal and we had also had sex just a couple nights before so it wasn't like I had been denied for any length of time and had a buildup.

Felt great, just never had that happen before. My wife was the first to comment about how I had 'shot' a load without an orgasm and also thought it was pretty cool - I was a bit out of sorts for a moment... :rolleyes:

Just felt like sharing and curious if anyone else has experienced similar.

something like this has happened to me as well, but the scenario was my gf gave me a hj/bj and it just started erupting, not like it was a denial or anything, but it felt great. just as it began i told her to stroke it hard so that i would orgasm "normal" as well.

Back