A little 'curious'

I'm a little curious as well. I've had drunk friends attempt to give me a peck, or a little kiss, but have always denied it. I never thought I would be curious about it, but I think it would be something worth trying.

oh it is definitely worth it!

Been thinking about fucking your husband, then going out on a date with you with his cum dripping own my thighs. Slowly cleaning it off with my finger, then feeding it to you

mmm, i'd take your hand after dinner, and after dinner I'd guide your guide down there, letting getting some cum on your finger before putting it between us, and licking it off.

Then I get up to you, and sensually kiss you, the salty cum between our tongues as you feel the metal stud on my tongue playing inside your mouth. As we kiss on the street some guys pass by. "Wow, fucking hot lezzies" they smirk as we're making out. :rose:

Then we'd shower together in the morning... Make out a bit, then i'd do your nails and make-up, make them hot pink and get you all slutted up <3. I'd have a present for you, this set: http://s21.postimg.org/vevxhr1sn/hose_480.jpg

Then your husband would come in, and he'd fuck me while you'd watch, after which he'd cum all over the stockings and into the heels.. I'd let you wear those, and we'd go out shopping for sexy toys with you wearing his cum. Strut around like sluts holding hands :rose:

After our date we'd suck his cock together, while we'd finger eachother.. Eventually we'd be kissing, our breasts grinding against eachother, when he'd cum into our aggressively kissing mouths. I'd share it with you, kissing and spitting it back and forth..

Last edited by a moderator:
Then we'd shower together in the morning... Make out a bit, then i'd do your nails and make-up, make them hot pink and get you all slutted up <3. I'd have a present for you, this set: http://s21.postimg.org/vevxhr1sn/hose_480.jpg

Then your husband would come in, and he'd fuck me while you'd watch, after which he'd cum all over the stockings and into the heels.. I'd let you wear those, and we'd go out shopping for sexy toys with you wearing his cum. Strut around like sluts holding hands :rose:

After our date we'd suck his cock together, while we'd finger eachother.. Eventually we'd be kissing, our breasts grinding against eachother, when he'd cum into our aggressively kissing mouths. I'd share it with you, kissing and spitting it back and forth..

Omg. Just wow!

Mmmmm girl I miss you :rose: I'm playing with myself looking at your pic... I really want to make out with you, deep and sloppy... Go lingerie shopping together, get you a lot of pink things :kiss:. Pink is really this sluts colour, it looks really sexy on her...

Love to join in or watch .......you are hot!

Omg. Just wow!

Love to join in or watch .......you are hot!

I agree with Rod. I'd love to join in on this party.

I was pointed to this site by my husband hoping to explore my newfound curiosity. I'm not exactly bi, but I have wondered..fantasized..about sex with another woman (women!). I have rented several girl on girl 'movies' and luckily my husband has been very supportive!! What guy wouldnt though lol. Anyway, I'm just hoping to chat with other like minded ladies. I've been curious before, but never acted on it. Just thought its time I stopped trying to kid myself. I am secure enough in my marriage that I could approach my husband. Thanks in advance for listening to my blabbering!

did you progress indy ?:rose:

I'd love to chat with you via e-mail not on here IW, I am Bi and enjoy it most of my

life. I'm married and my husband loves to watch and listen to my adventures. I don't do it often but if we connect it's wonderful. Write me. bonnieandbob10@gmail.com

Back