Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I'm so thrilled I discovered this thread, it has been one of my fantasies to be with a married woman but I can't see that happening in my immediate future.

I'm so thrilled I discovered this thread, it has been one of my fantasies to be with a married woman but I can't see that happening in my immediate future.

Happy 100th post :)

I love this thread too. It's hot, but there's a lot of interesting and intelligent conversations as well. Generally, a good group of ladies.

You sound pretty similar to me, except I'm 33 and my Hubby's not ok with my desire for girls ...

and you BOTH sound very similar to me, but I'm 40, a bbw, and hubby is ok with me and another woman in theory, but I'm not sure how he would really feel if it were ever to happen in real life.

I was with women quite a few years ago, and loved it.

Happy 100th post :)

I love this thread too. It's hot, but there's a lot of interesting and intelligent conversations as well. Generally, a good group of ladies.

Thank you! It couldn't have been posted in a better place!

Big fan of your sig btw - I'm a vintage clothing fiend as well :)

Thank you! It couldn't have been posted in a better place!

Big fan of your sig btw - I'm a vintage clothing fiend as well :)

Thanks. I love vintage everything- clothes, furniture, erotica- if I had the money I would be one of those eccentric people that decided to live their life as it was the 1920's... except it would be ok to be kinkier and more tolerant... and I still had the internet...

Is this new for you Elaine? I didn't know this about you. Very good to know...;)

Hmmmmm yes sweetie it indeed is very , very new to me :) I had thought I mentioned this to you ??? I would had never thought I'd be curious about another woman sexually .......... but now I often wonder and ummmmmmmm fantasize ;)

Hmmmmm yes sweetie it indeed is very , very new to me :) I had thought I mentioned this to you ??? I would had never thought I'd be curious about another woman sexually .......... but now I often wonder and ummmmmmmm fantasize ;)

Maybe you did! It HAD to have gone over my head because knowing YOU are curious is something I would surely remember!! Mmmmmm!! ;)

is it JUST a Kiss.....little advice

I'd like too put this out there, Mrs K is feeling a little strange.

Right to it: Please try too read through this...It is a true story. A name has been changed to protect the guilty.

One of ladies (through the kids school) and Mrs K have become friends, rather good friends. Recently several families gathered for a afternoon BBQ, and since I've start my own business, I was able too attend.
When it was time to go home time, we'd give the kids one last run around the yard....as Mrs K and her friend Kim were saying good by, the 'customary' hug and cheek touch...went a little different.
As they went for the cheek to cheek, I saw Kim, instead of the cheek thing...kissed Mrs K on lips.... Kim, made the move, she avoided the cheek touch, adjusted for the lips. Mrs K's eyes were wide and she made a giggle "oooh". That was it. But, when I locked the nipper in the seat, hopped in, buckled up put the car in gear.....the Mrs was looking at me...I looked at her, 'What'. Mrs K: "nothing"

Two days later.....I joked with her and my brother about the kiss.
Mrs K played it off as though I didn't see what I SAW.... Since I have met Kim, and she is very very attractive....I've joked with Mrs K about the two ladies....ya know, having a G/G good time, Mrs K has even told Kim, in return Kim joshes right back. When we left my brother and sister in-laws that day.... in the car, Mrs K was looking at me...and said: 'You saw that did you'....ME: Kims' kiss.....yes I did'.

Well, This wasn't the first kiss....and the last kiss, as Mrs K described, wasn't the peck...that was become the norm....The latest kiss, was (as my wife put it) as fuller softer kiss....this happened after Kim did her hair and Mrs K was leaving. Even after the hair appointment they sat and shot the breeze. The kids were there playing.....but when she left, the latest kiss....was different.

Ill back up a bit and do the best I can, helping everyone out with Kim. She is Married....Her hubby is a doctor, Military (two tours Iraq, Medic) Vet. His second tour he was attached too a combat unit. Needless to say, Kim believes he is suffering from PTSS. Since she has met us and feels comfortable, she has confided in Mrs K, and myself when I'm around. Certainly not Medical advice....just venting.

I have always joked with Mrs K, since she lived with four girls her last two yrs of college, she must have had at least one pillow fight....LOL. From this latest 'Kiss', I can totally believe she (Mrs K) has never been (sexually) with a woman. I think she is a little scared....Mrs K, doesn't want too lose this friend. She says this is the closest friend she has had SINCE college...that's nearly 30 yrs.

Neither have said anything....they text, they talk on the phone. It has been two weeks since they've got together for the kids to play. Just so everyone knows, it has only been the kisses....then this latest soft longer kiss.

Now many might believe I would push her....slip you tongue out next time honey. But, when you see the look in her eyes....I didn't want too be a dick of a husband....even though I did want to tell her....slip you tongue out honey.....I'm telling you...fantasy mind went wild. Mrs K is worried Kim might slip the tongue in next time. I try too find humor in every situation... I did tell her to Go for it, be sure too take pix....or better, let me....LOL. She laughed.

I can honestly say....I have the gift to gab, but, I had no advice. What should I tell her.....

I'd like too put this out there, Mrs K is feeling a little strange.

Right to it: Please try too read through this...It is a true story. A name has been changed to protect the guilty.

One of ladies (through the kids school) and Mrs K have become friends, rather good friends. Recently several families gathered for a afternoon BBQ, and since I've start my own business, I was able too attend. ...
I can honestly say....I have the gift to gab, but, I had no advice. What should I tell her.....

If Mrs K want's more then let things take their course, you are obviously fine with this and should tell her that, seriously. However if she is generally NOT ok with Kim's advances then she should privately tell her that she is not comfortable with the kisses. If Kim is the good friend, your wife claims she is, then she should be fine with this.

All you should do is support your wife, no matter her decision.

If Mrs K want's more then let things take their course, you are obviously fine with this and should tell her that, seriously. However if she is generally NOT ok with Kim's advances then she should privately tell her that she is not comfortable with the kisses. If Kim is the good friend, your wife claims she is, then she should be fine with this.

Well said...

Although, I don't know if I can contribute as I am not married. But I would love to be with a married woman. It would add a certain naughtiness to the experience.

Looking around on this thread, I'm sure there are a few woman on here that would love to share that naughty experience with you.

Looking around on this thread, I'm sure there are a few woman on here that would love to share that naughty experience with you.
If I were bold enough, I would love to help any woman here explore this fantasy. Alas, I reamain elusive and anomymous. It is so easy to share ideas and write words when you can hide behind an avatar and screenname. I was never good at initiating a relationship. That is probably why I am still single.

mine was pretty enthusiastic

This past spring I had a play date with a married woman. She insisted I come over. We had been friends, and I learned of her interests...then she moved away. She recently moved back to my area and we both had the day off from work.

I went to her house. She had her clothes off pretty quickly as well as my own. She was used to being the one doing the um...favors. She giggled when I said that it was her turn.

For us it just took free time, commitment to the follow through and want.

Thank you for this advice...I'm totally cool with it, IF mrs K wishes too let it happen. I have to say, I'm waiting for Mrs k too piece it together....giving her these few days, and she has been coming off a summer cold. I know she is and wasn't offended. Mrs K is serious when she said this is the closest friend since college...that is completely true. I'm just riding this little wave. I can't believe the emotions I've gone through.....BaaHaa. :eek::rolleyes::D

Back