Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually up early during the week - but weekends I sleep in a bit - of course I love the house being quiet and can hear the birds on the back porch. Going to be a nice day
 
I'm usually up early during the week - but weekends I sleep in a bit - of course I love the house being quiet and can hear the birds on the back porch. Going to be a nice day

I'm up for work all week--and I guess its habit on the weekend--I like the mornings though---still dark here its supposed to rain--
 
Hello :)

I just turned 56. Enjoying some fresh coffee, listening to the rain. Wishing I were out camping. I love camping in the rain...
 
Hello :)

I just turned 56. Enjoying some fresh coffee, listening to the rain. Wishing I were out camping. I love camping in the rain...

Bringing back memories! It's good lying in a tent, listening to the rain pattering isn't it (if it doesn't leak!)

:)
 
Ahhhh... it's allergy season here in the great PNW which denotes spring has sprung. Just an old guy here, 60-plus, active, always lookin' to chat with, and yes, even meet gals from the area... love the coast, hiking and am particularly attracted to ladies over 50... the true sex symbols of our time... ;)
 
53 later this year

Hi, I am married, 52 yrs old. I have self played since I was a kid. Also played with many friends at a preteen and teen, but mostly alone. When we would play we would always keep it on the Down low. Never spoke about it, ever. To this day I play and masturbate alone or on line cam to cam and never tell anyone in my "REAL" life. Married almost 25 yrs I enjoy edging more the sex these days..... Or shall I say I always have. Do any other guys enjoy playing and edging alone? Or on cam? I am sure there are some, if not I am more of a perv then I thought! So in short, I play in my alone spare time, hid it from everyone, but open for many things safe. Hope to meet others who also keep this to themselves. Happy edging....
 
I swear with every passing minute I feel myself blooming fuller and wider into that hot house flower that is dripping with sensuality and desire and only blooms after the age of fifty...
 
Last edited:
67 yo MWM whose sex life is lacking. Willing to chat or PM with others (m or f, yes I am bi) for trading stories or pics.
I'm 66, just had a weekend with a lovEly woman, so sexy, want her again real bad. She would do a mmw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top