Discreet Christian...

Happy to help if you need a friend to play with. I have similar struggles and dont judge. Lets enjoy each others company and have some roleplay fun.
 
Happy to help if you need a friend to play with. I have similar struggles and dont judge. Lets enjoy each others company and have some roleplay fun.

Good to know others with similar situation are out there. I'll PM contact in case you want to chat about it sometime.
 
Anomaly, I think most people of faith know that your statement is true, its just usually when we frequent places such as Lit... we're in the midst of our own personal struggles and succumbing to the area that we have a weakness... Appreciate your post and thread.. nice to know we're not alone...

I attend a weekly Bible study, and pretty much it's all married, or soon-to-be-married couples, and myself. When the whole group is together, the women act scandalized that I've had pre-marital sex with several different men, but if I get them alone, their reactions are a lot different. Mainly, they're a lot more understanding.



I've never had a pastor tell me that sex was bad. In fact, I remember my high school pastor telling us that God wanted us to have lots of sex, and to enjoy it. It's just that we should be having that great sex with the person we're married to.
 
Great thread.

Where do you guys stand on sharing your wife if you both consent (and hence not cheating) and if the fun is non penetrative?

And what if it does go that step further?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
 
I agree that sometimes this makes me feel very guilty as a Christian. But sex is integral to who we are at the same time

Thanks for starting this post
 
Pm me any time to discuss.

But in short I'd love to watch her kissing and being fondled by another guy.

The kind of stuff we'd have done before we got married (and of course did with others before we met).

If she chose to go further, I don't know if I'd stop her.

Of course practically there are 1001 reasons why that's a stupid idea, christian or not.

So I do recognize that the fantasy is probably best left at that....

But I know I'd not stop her kissing and having fun.
 
Very good thread...I am glad I am not alone with my guilt for coming to this site.
 
I know some are joking or being jerky with answers. Most who go to church struggle with this and there are many on here who are in the same boat but just don't want to say. A few years back I had a thread that was kind of a prayer thread. There were many on here that posted on it with requests for friends and family dealing will all kinds of serious issues. There isn't anything wrong with it. Real life can kick you in the balls, but it's nice to have people who will pray or think good thoughts for people dealing with heavy issues. So glad you had the guts to start this.
 
Feeling better about myself

I joined this page a week ago and have struggled since about any actions I take here.
I've roleplayed off and on for years, even with christian women. Sometimes I felt extreme guilt,
othertimes I felt I really helped another person with their issues.
Some of these ladies became good friends and we still contact one another just to keep in touch.

I've been a very sexual person all my life and As a christian who goes to church weekly, I struggle with my sexual thoughts all the time, on Literotica or off.

My feeling are that God made women desirable for a reason. He also gave man sexual urges that are just as
much a part of us today as they were 2000 years ago.

I feel chatting / roleplay is a good way to keep ur desires keen (even for your spouse), even if they aren't
into some of the things u like. This way you can satisfy them as they desire, but also satisfy ur own
urges (at least in fantasy) that they might not like.

I know my wife experimented when we were in our 20's with some threesomes and other naughty
things and both of us have always been faithful to each other.

Because of a physical problem, my performance isn't the best. I've always wanted her to be satisfied and tried
my best to provide what she needed, even tho she was reluctant at first.

I have come to terms with my desires these past few months and feel better now in persuing roleplay
partners. As I said before, my partneres and I just became chat buddies after awhile, but were still there
to roleplay when one of felt like it.
Otherwise, we were able to talk about things with each other that we would not with our spouses
or even close friends. Quite often, our christian faith and sex would be a topic of our discussion.

Folks, its amazing how much we all think and feel alike.
God made us all with the same wants and desires...its what we do with them thats important.

My main area that I try not to get tangled in is this:
I cannot give more thought and time to chat than I do God. In "my opinion" that idolatry.

I alway try and put God first. Chat and naughty stuff is for leisure time later.

Ladies are welcome to PM anytime. I do not chat with men. Sorry

Hope everyone has a great evening !
 
This is one of the most intriguing threads I've ever seen on Lit. I too was raised in a very conservative home, and have an uncle who is a preacher. When I was a teenager I had fantasies about my "preacer's wife" aunt. I wonder are there any preachers wives here?
 
God

Love talking to other Christians about our sexual struggles and how we deal with it in lieu of our faith...

If we are made in gods image, why do we have shame? I know, Garden of Eden and sin. But sex is loving and god wants us to love each other.
 
This is one of the most intriguing threads I've ever seen on Lit. I too was raised in a very conservative home, and have an uncle who is a preacher. When I was a teenager I had fantasies about my "preacer's wife" aunt. I wonder are there any preachers wives here?

There was a preachers wife here, that wasn't her name (although there is a PreachersWife profile here, that's not her), whose husband encouraged her to play and they had this whole cuckhold thing going on.
 
Back
Top