Old 03-06-2014, 12:02 PM   #776
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He arched an eyebrow,

"Could have fooled me, you keep complaining that the place intimidates you, yet you act like you belong here. I have been watching you Claire, you've been carrying yourself with much more air than you think."

A smile touched his lips,

"So have you been taught how to react or does it come naturally to you?"

Am back, one or two posts a day during the week if the signal works along. Weekends is mayor active time. If I have missed a post please PM me to let me know

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

My New Home (Under Construction)

Old 03-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #777
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"Could have fooled me, you keep complaining that the place intimidates you, yet you act like you belong here. I have been watching you Claire, you've been carrying yourself with much more air than you think... So have you been taught how to react or does it come naturally to you?"

Claire shook her head in denial, not sure if he was serious.

"You think my parents are likely to have taught me how to act in flashy restaurants?"

She laughed at the thought.

"Whatever I'm doing or not is all me ... "

She added with a self-effacing shrug.

"I'm an actress ... guess I can fool people into believing I know what I'm doing... even you perhaps?"

She asked.

Old 03-06-2014, 12:32 PM   #778
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

"Ah"

He held up a finger,

"But it is not just in the restaurants that you act like a proper lady my dear. Like I said, I have been watching you, sure you tone it down when needed, but tonight I am blown away and suitably impressed I must admit"

Another smile touched his lips,

"And just for that reason it felt so good to shock you on the dance floor and steal a kiss."

Am back, one or two posts a day during the week if the signal works along. Weekends is mayor active time. If I have missed a post please PM me to let me know

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #779
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"Ah ... But it is not just in the restaurants that you act like a proper lady my dear. Like I said, I have been watching you, sure you tone it down when needed, but tonight I am blown away and suitably impressed I must admit"

Claire blushed unused to such overt approval.

"And just for that reason it felt so good to shock you on the dance floor and steal a kiss."

She recovered enough to ask.

"Ahhh that was the reason ... then Abigail and Elron were wrong... I'll make sure I put them right tomorrow... "

Old 03-09-2014, 05:28 AM   #780
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He chuckled,

"If they were wrong, then I would not have kissed you at the apartment."

He winked,

"All in all you have no way to get out of this Claire, only way would be to run away and even then you will have to be very fast."

He grinned,

"I am quite fit, the early morning runs will come in handy when I have to round up the bolting Claire."

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-09-2014, 06:18 AM   #781
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"If they were wrong, then I would not have kissed you at the apartment."

Though he seemed amused, Glen's simple logic told Claire all she needed to know.

"All in all you have no way to get out of this Claire,"

Her eyes widened as she realised that she could no longer pretend that Glen wasn't interested in her, or didn't have feelings for her.

" ... only way would be to run away and even then you will have to be very fast."

She giggled at the idea that she'd run away.

"I am quite fit, the early morning runs will come in handy when I have to round up the bolting Claire."

As ever, though joking, there was a clear message in Glen's words.

"You think I'm likely to run away from this ... you ...?"

She asked him seriously.

" ... though I'd love to see you try to round me up ... "

She giggled.

"... tempting just to see if you really would come after me ... "

She picked up her wine, toying with the stem as she watched Glen curiously.

" ... though I'm not the type to play games with someone else's feelings."

Last edited by DeliciousMaiden : 03-09-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Old 03-10-2014, 01:20 PM   #782
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He nodded,

"Good, I respect that as it is wrong to toy with people's feelings."

He paused as a particular nasty memory came up, but he firmly pushed it aside.

"And you really wonder if I'll come after you?"

He chuckled,

"I will, but if you sneak away while I'm asleep that might be a bit more difficult to do."

He smiled as he pushed his empty plate aside and sipped the last of his wine,

"I might just go as far as to padlock your door and windows if I do see that you are getting all doe-like."

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-11-2014, 04:27 AM   #783
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"Good, I respect that as it is wrong to toy with people's feelings."

Glen's response matched her seriousness.

"I would never do that ... "

Claire confirmed quietly.

"And you really wonder if I'll come after you?"

She nodded with a smile as her eyes locked with Glen's.

"I will, but if you sneak away while I'm asleep that might be a bit more difficult to do... I might just go as far as to padlock your door and windows if I do see that you are getting all doe-like."

She laughed.

"So, I'm to be a prisoner?"

She queried lightly.

" ... this could be a much darker scenario than Romeo and Juliet ... "

She mused teasing him.

"It seems my fate is sealed. So what is a girl to do ... ?"

Old 03-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #784
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

"Oh that is easy."

He gave her a smile,

"She can accept her fate and the kisses it bring, there you go, only option available."

He chuckled and leaned forward,

"That way no prison is needed to keep my lovely nightingale savely with me."

He winked at her,

"I do hope you saved some space for desert, or should I go dance with you again?"

He waggled his eyebrows, like he indeed liked the second option more

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #785
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

Glen considered her playful question.

"Oh that is easy ... She can accept her fate and the kisses it bring, there you go, only option available."

Claire giggled finding that prospect far from unwelcome.

"That way no prison is needed to keep my lovely nightingale savely with me."

His words made her cheeks pink, his compliments so much more than she had ever received before.

"I do hope you saved some space for desert, or should I go dance with you again?"

His provocative expression gave her courage to respond.

"Does it have to be a choice? A dance and desert sound like they could go together very well ... though ... not at the same time of course... "

She joked finding herself at ease teasing and flirting with him like this.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #786
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He allowed his face to go all dreamy,

"Let's see, desert and dancing...I can see a few things in my mind's eye that will deepen that very subtle blush you have going."

He smiled slightly,

"So will we tango?"

He tilted his head slightly,

"Or from the sound of it foxtrot? I do guess a tango will give a few people here heart attacks."

He grinned,

"And of course I am just a novice in that, it will be just an excuse to grope you."

He finished his sentence by making groping motions with his hands,

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #787
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"Let's see, desert and dancing...I can see a few things in my mind's eye that will deepen that very subtle blush you have going."

Claire laughed and shook her head.

"So will we tango? Or from the sound of it foxtrot? I do guess a tango will give a few people here heart attacks.
And of course I am just a novice in that, it will be just an excuse to grope you."

Glen was being outrageous and of course flirting with her much more than Claire could recall him doing before.

"It might surprise you to know that I actually do know some of the basics ballroom wise... "

She told him with mock solemnity.

"My parents and grandparents before them always had an interest ... "

Claire explained.

"Though of course, I was never warned that ... groping ... might be involved... "

She gave him a teasing look matching his playfulness.

"Though either dance might be safer than the 'free style' we attempted earlier ... if you have to remember your steps, it's less likely that you will be tempted to cause a scandal on the dance floor, Glen... "

Old 03-12-2014, 07:20 AM   #788
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He got to his feet and delivered a very floral bow, with hand extended,

"May I have the honor once more?"

He looked solemn as he led her to the floor once more, curious eyes following them once more, the music stayed the same and it was only when he faced her that an evil little smirk came to his lips,

"Must I warn you that I can foxtrot quite well?"

With a slight grin he started the dance, weaving between the others on the foor as he looked down at Claire, making sure to keep the rhythm of the music.

"And the lady can dance! I am very impressed."

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-12-2014, 07:52 AM   #789
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

As to causing a scandal, Glen definitely knew how to draw attention to them.. Claire looked up as he got to his feet and made his elaborate bow.

"May I have the honor once more?"

She might as well accept now that if she was with Glen, life would never be dull and it would never be possible just to fade into the background. With mock solemnity Claire took his proffered hand and got to her feet, offering him a demure courtesy.

"If the gentleman wishes..."

She responded allowing him to lead her back onto the dance floor.
If he wanted to play, then she was an actress now and could surely match him?

"Must I warn you that I can foxtrot quite well?"

Claire eyes widened in surprise. It seemed that she was not to have any upper hand and judging by Glen's grin, he knew that he had put her on the back foot once more. But she would rise to the challenge! She moved into hold and began their circuitous negotiation of the floor. Claire was thankful that the steps seemed to come back to her automatically, not least due to the fact that Glen himself was a skilled dancer and being in his arms as he led her in the foxtrot felt ... amazing...

"And the lady can dance! I am very impressed."

She loved his approval, loved the way he was looking at her as she danced in his arms.

" ... and so can the gentleman ... "

She responded demurely.

"Is there no end to your accomplishments...?"

She queried lightly oblivious of any interest of those seated around the dance floor and for once focused purely upon Glen...

Old 03-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #790
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He smiled slightly,

"When it ventures outside the world of entertainment then yes. I can also not sing, so there are limits to my acomplishments."

He had to admit that not only did she know how to move, but that light in eyes proved that she was enjoying herself, the slight pink blush that was not just over her cheeks, but neck as well, echoed the look in her eyes. He was glad that he could help her to enjoy herself and that she did not fight his advances meant that she either welcomed it, or that she was unknown to it. Of course he knew that he would never hurt or harm her, but he felt that if he could make her heart his, he would be forever happy with her...of course there was the shadow of her secret, but it was not damnable, it was an obstacle and those were the things he overcame.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-12-2014, 08:16 AM   #791
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"When it ventures outside the world of entertainment then yes.
I can also not sing, so there are limits to my acomplishments."

She managed to pretend to look disappointed.

"A shame ... I was hoping to be serenaded on my balcony later ... "

She teased.

"Although you could compensate me with another dance ... ?"

She offered, finding that she was really enjoying being in his arms.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #792
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He gave her a dazzling smile,

"I will indeed have another dance and if I do serenade the lady and she feel wooed by it, I shall repurchase my dance with kisses."

Just like that the song did come to a dissapointing end, but a new one started up shortly after it and Glen had no need to stop.

"I have been curious Claire, have you ever heard of Kane Productions?"

So far she had given no sign that she knew of him, but he had to ask, to see the truth in her eyes as she answered him.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #793
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"I will indeed have another dance and if I do serenade the lady and she feel wooed by it, I shall repurchase my dance with kisses."

Again his playful response, bringing easy laughter to Claire as the song drew to an end. She had expected Glen to lead her back to their table, but he made no move to do so and instead did not even break a step as the next song began.

"I have been curious Claire, have you ever heard of Kane Productions?"

The question seemed very strange to her. She looked up to meet his eyes and nodded.

"Of course ... it was written all over the top of my contract ... it's your company isn't it? Elron told me it's the name you issue contracts under...?"

She wasn't sure exactly what he was asking her other than that.

"I hadn't heard of Kane Productions before working for you, if that's what you're asking ... sorry ... "

She hoped she wasn't upsetting him by telling him that his name was not as well known, at least to her, as perhaps he hoped it was.

Old 03-12-2014, 03:33 PM   #794
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He smiled at her,

"No need to be sorry at all my dearest Claire."

That of course settled that part for him, it meant that she had no idea who he was, a small insignificant detail that she would have to get to find out later on, for now he was just enjoying her soft, warm body against his own as they danced.

"In all fairness it isn't just my company, it was started by my parents."

He chuckled,

"My grandparents didn't have the acting and business talent, they were more diverse in other fields."

He ran his fingers softly over the open back of her dress,

"One even once seduced a princess, of course it wasn't spoken about outside of our family."

He winked at her as the soft tingles travelled from her soft skin through his fingertips

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #795
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"No need to be sorry at all my dearest Claire."

She was relieved that he did not seem upset by her answer.

"In all fairness it isn't just my company, it was started by my parents."

She looked up at him in surprise. She hadn't expected Kane Productions to be a fully fledged company; she supposed it was a name under which Glen issued contracts and arranged funding for his productions.

"My grandparents didn't have the acting and business talent, they were more diverse in other fields."

She was fascinated by his cryptic comment, but could not help but shiver at the light caress of his fingers upon her back.

"One even once seduced a princess, of course it wasn't spoken about outside of our family."

She giggled.

"Ahhh, so it's in the Kane family genes?"

She asked playfully.

"I could imagine you seducing a princess ... you definitely have the charm for it ... "

She told him.

"I had no idea that acting ran in the family or that it was a family business.
It must be wonderful to carry on the same profession as your parents. I'm not sure what my parents expected me to actually do for a profession; a desk job possibly? I don't know what they'd consider as a profession that would keep me out of trouble ... "

She mused her body swaying unconsciously closer to his as they spoke.

"I know for a fact, as do you, that acting is the last thing they would have wanted me to go into ... "

Old 03-13-2014, 06:55 AM   #796
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He smiled broadly,

"Indeed! So how about you act a princess and we'll see if I can seduce you?"

He chuckled as his fingers slowly ran over the loose strands of hair that fell down her back,

"I am glad that Elron did get to convince you to come to the audition, though it would have been interesting to have a Phoebe among all those bored Juliets."

He lowered his head,

"I can't wait to see you in the Scottish play though, Elron makes a very decent mad king and the coo-coo queen might just stretch your skills a bit more."

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM   #797
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"Indeed! So how about you act a princess and we'll see if I can seduce you?"

Claire laughed finding the idea more than appealed to her. She sighed softly as his fingers toyed with her hair, the sway and steps of the dance becoming instinctive as her full attention focused on the man in whose arms she was held.

"I am glad that Elron did get to convince you to come to the audition, though it would have been interesting to have a Phoebe among all those bored Juliets."

She chuckled.

"I wasn't aspiring to Juliet ... and I did like the Phoebe scene ... that will teach me not to rehearse aloud in the park ... "

Claire responded, reflecting that it seemed a long time ago since her first audition. She had been so frightened and intimidated by Glen, though he had been nothing but kindness from the first moment she met him.

"I can't wait to see you in the Scottish play though, Elron makes a very decent mad king and the coo-coo queen might just stretch your skills a bit more."

She almost faltered so surprised was she by Glen's comment. Steadying herself by moving closer to him she managed to move quickly back into step before she replied.

"Lady Macbeth? Me?"

It wasn't a part she had ever really aspired to, but then many female roles in Shakespeare varied greatly.

"She's a bit ... dark ... isn't she?"

Claire queried.

Old 03-13-2014, 02:16 PM   #798
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He adjusted his steps to her slight falter and smiled at her comment,

"But even darker still is Mackie B himself and of course there's the witches, would you like to be crone perhaps? I can organize that large nose with hairy warts on the chin, you will have to add the stooped shuffle though."

He was teasing and he loved how her emotions reflected in her eyes,

"Yes the lady is a bit dark, but like I said, it will enhance your acting and that is what you should do with your talents. If you got it, use it."

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 03-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #799
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

"But even darker still is Mackie B himself and of course there's the witches, would you like to be crone perhaps? I can organize that large nose with hairy warts on the chin, you will have to add the stooped shuffle though."

She shook her head, hoping he would never make her play such a part. Claire was sure he was joking as she doubted that Glen would present the witches in such a clichéd way.

"Yes the lady is a bit dark, but like I said, it will enhance your acting and that is what you should do with your talents. If you got it, use it."

Yet still she shook her head.

"It's not a play I'd like to do and Lady Macbeth doesn't appeal at all."

She told him.

"Besides which, there's so much superstition around the 'Scottish Play' ... I can do without putting myself in that situation."

She told him, her voice soft, but firm. Unless forced, it wasn't a character she had aspirations to play.

Old 03-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #800
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

He chuckled,

"Well said, it is usually the very brave or very stupid who partake in creating that play. I have been part of it a few times and I have directed three of them. It's like running a concentration camp with rules so strict you could spank somebody with them."

He grinned at her,

"I do think there's a few more plays we could work on, but for now I want you to play the adoring girl who is not ready to be swept of her feet during a dance."

SRP Profile

ORP Profile