Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

-jason held her hand as they left and got in to his car.-"Where did you want to eat baby.'-He smiled and squeezed her leg as he drives.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Trevor smiled and took her hand.-"your coming with us slowly walk out."-He grins-"and to the back."-He smiled as he stood up as the other three did and slowly walked her towards the back of the resturaunt where it was like a closed section of the dinner.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-He groped her tits and pinched her nipples.-"You were hard to catch but i got you now and your not getting away."

"Let's try the new sushi place that opened downtown. " I said. I moaned as he began to caress and squeeze my thigh. Meanwhile, I was thinking about my plan on how to start taking down Trevor and the others. I knew that I was going to start with Ozzie. He would be easy to convince. I decided that I would have Jason rough me up when we had fun. After, I would pretend to be battered and stumble over to Ozzie once he got home and beg for help. I could play the innocent victim making Ozzie think I was a victim in all this, give him the time of his life before subduing him. I could post a video which would be sent to Trevor demanding a ransom. Of course, I know that they would not want to pay for him, but they would be coming in hoping to deal with me. That is when me and my crew would ambush them. It would be me, Jason, Freeze, my dad, and some henchmen. In the process, I hope that Geo/Batman and that bitch Foxy would show. I would take the opportunity to make them pay as well for abandoning me. I ran the idea through Jason. I would tell my dad later. I was a little weary of seeing him after what happened earlier.

---------

I was afraid as they pulled me to the back of the diner. The other patrons pretended not to notice. "Please don't hurt me" I whimpered. I whimpered as I was forced to my knees first.

--------
"Mmmm, I definitely won't try to run anymore, Batman." I moaned as he toyed with my nipples.

-He smiled.-"Interesting idea but that would be bad remember they all know your dead if you do they know something will be up but if you want to i will keep that warning out."-He kept driviing and then shoved his fingers in her pussy and fingered her a bit.-"Why not just go after batman him self target the one thing he will go after....his family..."-He pressed a button on the car showing Geo talking to his mom-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-She was slapped and her tits exposed as a cock forced in her mouth a pair of hands rubbed her breasts and one rubbed her pussy and fingered her ass.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-He suddenly slapped her tits.-"You better not but i need ot make sure and punish you for causing trouble."

Jason showed me the video of Geo talking with his mom. Another feeling of apprehension hit as I watched. No... I couldn't. I had met her and she is a nice person. Dammit! I tried not to show that I was bothered, but I could not allow her to be hurt. Maybe a kidnapping just to lure Geo, then let her go. However, would Jason do this for me. I knew he had feelings for me, but would the strength drug cloud those feelings. I could attack my friends with my new Red Hood facade to gain further attention as well as to start getting rid of them for Raven. My face would be covered completely and I had a voice changer, so they would not recognize me. I had my grandfather's coin on me. I wasn't going to use it to where I was seen by either Batman or my former friends, but to determine how things would go down. I was indecisive and conflicted about this plan. Good heads, we did not hurt Geo's mom. Bad heads, all bets were off and the blood was going to spill. I did not flip for my former friends' fate as well as Batman's and Foxy's considering it had to be done. Luckily, it landed on good heads. I sighed with relief. She would
"I am only after Batman and my former friends." I added, "We could do the kidnapping, but she is not to be harmed. Just we need to lure Batman. Once he is there and sends her away we will deal with him and the bitch he replaced me with. In regards to my former friends, you are right. I could go in as the Red Hood to do that. I got a voice changer and the mask completely covers my face."
The more I was thinking about it more conflicted feelings filled my mind. I would be killing Geo. She lost her husband and her other children. What was wrong with me? My head began to hurt with all the thoughts of whether to do it or to not. It was infuriating. "I used the coin to decide. I am not going to hurt her. I are just going to deal with Geo, Foxy, and the others who have wronged me. " I thought to myself. I managed to shake the thoughts from my head. I just told Jason that I had a bit of a headache, but I was still okay for our date. I moaned as Jason continued to finger me. I squirmed rubbing my pussy against his hand. I still wanted him to get rough with me though after we ate.

Foxy

I whimpered and moaned as I sucked one of the guys off as the others were toying with my breasts, pussy, and ass. My body was trembling from pleasure and my pussy was becoming so drenched. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I cried out. The drugs aphrodisiac effects were working a hundred fold. My body had became so sensitive to any sort of touch.

Ashley

I cried out in a bit of pain but mostly pleasure as Batman slapped my breasts. "You have my full cooperation." I said. I was definitely going to have to be naughty a lot to get to see him more. Now, it wasn't the excitement of the heist, but the things that Batman could do to me. Don't get me wrong, I still very much loved my brother and would continue our forbidden fun. However, he would also get to have fun with other girls so it was mutual.

-Jason fingered her and got to there place for diner. once they sat down he kept fingering her more and more.-"Just remember the boss is counting on you."-It was wierd yes she was injected but more feelings and memories came back. she had been with Geo through so much and even on times when it was hopeless he never gave up the headache increased her grandfathers personality traits with the chemicals were giving her massive psychotic breakdowns but how would that effect her as it intensified.-

----------------------------------------------------------

-Travis and his friends fucked her rough in her throat keeping her kneel there.-

----------------------------------------------------------
-Batman began to spank her now leaning against the wall and pinched her nipple as the same time.-

I did not know if it was the effects of the drug, but my headache was getting worse and my flashbacks were increasing. Nothing yet of what happened in the Lazarus Pit, but I was having visions of Geo helping me. There was much more than that I even have a flashback of something that I had blocked for the longest time. It was the very last time that I saw my twin sister, Aurora, who I manifested as an alternate personality after her death as a way of helping to cope. We had a really bad fight the night before she died. I had confronted her after she snuck out of the house after being grounded. I yelled, "Mom and dad told you that you were not to go anywhere!". She was trying to get me not to tell, but I refused. I told her I had a really bad feeling about her leaving. I even had a flashback of my parents' death.

"You are such a fucking goody two shoes! she yelled before shoving me so hard I fell backwards getting hurt. She left and after that the accident occurred. The car went over the bridge into a raging river. They found my sister's boyfriend, but never found her body, so they had an empty casket for her. I was feeling very faint as Jason kept fingering me. "Jason please stop fingering me. I don't feel good. I need to get home to sleep off the drug. I had a bit much. Let me sleep it off so we can play some more. Then we can enact our plan. " I tried to say to him. I told Jason about the flashbacks hoping that he could help me.

Genevieve

I sucked harder on Trevor and his friends' cocks as they took turns. I wondered what Geo was finding out from Ashley.

Ashley

I moaned in pleasure as Batman had his way with me. He was certainly not afraid to get very naughty. I liked that.

-Jason did not like being told no but let her how ever as she tired to rest her dreams were night mares. she woke in a dark place red lights as Geo in the bat suit was there.-"You really don't want to fight me Dani were together and always have been do not do this to your self."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Trevor grins as they pound and take turns with her moaning in delight Soon Trevor came in her mouth and took her pussy as Another took her ass she was not being penetrated in all three holes.-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Geo smiled.-"mmm i smell your arousal already."-He whispered and kissed her deeply as his spankings continued and his finger pinched her nipple.-

"I am sorry, Jace..." I added, "I don't know what is going on, but lately I have been feeling strange. I may need to talk to Raven about it"

We went back to my house. Dad was out. I laid in Jason's arms hoping maybe it would help cuddling. I was so very wrong about that. My flashbacks merged into nightmares. I found myself on a dark abandoned street. I jumped as a voice startled me. It was Geo and he was in the batman suit. I got in a defensive stance and was infuriated.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I added irritated, "You have some nerve showing up."

"You really don't want to fight me Dani were together and always have been do not do this to your self." he said to me. I smirked wickedly.

"You see... Now we have problems! Raven told me that you bailed on me and went to that Fox Bitch after I received a fatal head injury as I fell into the tank thanks to that psychotic asshole Larry, who is a dead man when I get ahold of him! Together? You are not with me now! Just like the my so called friends, who abandoned me as well. All I have is my adoptive father, Jason, and Raven." I said as I took out my grandfather's coin to flip. I asked him if he was feeling lucky considering I was going to flip for his fate. Good heads, I leave him and Foxy alone and go on with my life. Bad heads, I will be going after them after I get rid of Larry. I flipped my coin with my hand ready to catch it only for it to disappear.

Geo had taken it. I went to lunge at him infuriated, but he kept disappearing. I tracked him down to the theater near Crime Alley where Bruce Wayne's parents were killed. On the marquee it read: The Life of Dani Dent. "What in the actual fuck?" I though to myself as I went in. The theater still looked very rundown. I went to the ticket window to be greeted by a guy that looked like my grandfather. "How many tickets, dollface?" he asked. I told him one in a very uneasy tone as I went in to try to find Geo. I walked in and was horrified to see even more horrific versions of the former villains working in the theater. Joker and Madhatter were running concessions laughing maniacally and throwing popcorn and candy around. I glared at them when I was hit with a box of candy and gave them a death glare as I ran my finger across my throat as a threat to them. The door of the projector room was opened revealing Riddler. Standing at the many doors were the more muscular villains acting as ushers. I walked up to Killer Croc and showed him the ticket. "Oh, this movie is quite tragic. It is about a girl that...." He said before he was shut up by Bane who told him not to spoil the show.

"Hey before I go in, did you see a pest dressed in a futuristic Batman suit?" I asked. Both shrugged and shook their heads no. I went inside and sat down. This goddamn dream was so freaking surreal because there was some very zombie-like people there. I went to sat down and nearly got grabbed by a very pervy one. I smacked him on the hand before moving to an aisle by myself. The movie started with my early memories of when I was a child leading up to the events of now. The scenes of the abuse were painful to watch so I shut my eyes. However, it was not playing out as Raven told me. The scene was Raven ordering Larry to push me in and how devastated Geo was. As I was watching an arm went around me... It was Geo. I tried to squirm away. He was begging me to come back to him. I managed to break free, but was grabbed by the zombie audience. "No, let me go! It is all just a dream!" I said struggling. They were keeping me from running from him. Tears were streaming down my face. I was confused. They let me go to where he could hug me tightly and kiss me. I woke up extremely pissed off. I don't know why. Maybe trying to figure out what flashbacks are real and what are false. I pushed things off of my desk screaming angrily. Jason tried to grab me but in my blind rage I shrieked at him not to fucking touch me! I punched a mirror cutting my right hand. "I am getting the fuck out of here and talking to Raven to find out what the fuck or to see if I can get something stronger to get rid of these goddamn nightmares and flashbacks!" I said. My father went to grab me and I told him to fuck off! I took off walking wearing just a silk nightgown and my high heeled boots. Luckily, I was wearing purple lace panties because it barely covered my ass.It was about 2 AM meaning I had not been asleep long. I did not give a fuck how dangerous the streets were.

I got to Raven's warehouse and began beating on the door. "Please let me in, Master. I need your help. Please!" I sobbed hysterically. My adrenaline is running so high that I forgot about my hand. "Fuck!" I think to myself.

-----------

Genevieve
I decided after that I would talk to them further about Dani hoping they would be able to help her. I know how Raven could be about fucking people's minds up. I have been there and done that. From what I have heard, these guys were all very close to Dani as friends regardless of being villains. They did care, but thought she had betrayed them. I continued to let them fuck me. I was moaning in pleasure.

----------

Ashley

I moaned as he kept playing with my nipples and spanking me. "Mmmmmm" I moan.

Last edited:
-Raven suddenly opened the door.-“Yes?”-he said .-“what can i help you with...”-his form looked over her as he walked inside with her.-
————————————
-Trevor soon had them stop looking over as something signaled at the laptop they had set up.-“Raven is on the move guys he just activated something in the city get my sis on the phone .”

—————-
-geo moaned as he did that softly turning er on suddenly her cell rang and her brother just said.-“Raven is starting the machine we feared we need to act and stop this basterd...what are you doing.”-he herd her moan once or twice before Geo stopped.-

——————-

-Raven’s lights went on as she is unaware they are walking over the Lazurus Pit.-“Come on dani talk to me.”

I walked inside and we walked over to the Lazarus Pit. "Master, I had a troubling dream..." I said. I told him about the dream as we walked. I told him how Batman thought I was being deceived.

Genevieve

I noticed the guys stopped. I observed what was going on. I wondered what Raven was up to. I quickly got dressed. I had to get ahold of Geo.

Ashley

"I-I was having some fun but let me get cleaned up and dressed. I will be on my way." I said. I got dressed in my outfit and put on my mask. After I was off the phone with my brother, I alerted Batman to what was going on.

-Raven looked to her.-"Now you come back after mouthing off before. Your not sleeping seems your becoming weak and i have not place for that."-Raven used this fear to scare her.-

--------
-Trevor began to help get things togeather they got to the van and drive off.-

--------
-Geo got dressed once they cleaned up a bit and flys off with Ashley.-"Lets stop this sicko."

Dani

I did not know if my father and Jason told him how I had reacted to the dream, but I was in trouble. I knew what would happen if I infuriated Raven. I had a horrible feeling.

"Look, I am not trying to defy you or question you, Master." I added, "Please... I just need something to help me feel energized or help me sleep, so I can better serve you."

Ashley

I got in costume and went with Batman. I had my batch of fear toxin hoping it would work on Raven.

Foxy

I was on my way. I was able to follow the guys "I am following Trevor." I told Geo on my communicator. Something was about to go down.

Last edited:
Raven Punched her in the Stomach furiously- "Groveling like a little dumb slut you forgot your mission and been using your body the fear you have is clouding your behavior you just want to be used and taken making sure you are what people focus on."-He could see he was getting to Dani good she would be broken beyond repair he injects her with something this would make everything reset in her head causing a mental breakdown she would be way to weak with all the drugs and abuse that happen-"You pushed your precious Geo away and now you will die afraid and alone."-he ripped her clothes off and bound her from ankle to neck gagged and blind folded as he hung her up side down. He grins as her body was limp he knew what he did to her and he could also finish preparing the Lazerious pit. He was going to over load it with his fear toxin and make her a perfect sex slave breaking her completely.-

-------------------------------------

-Geo called back-"Me and Ashley are almost there you guys come in behind us we will get back Dani and kill Raven."-Geo lands as a bunch of goons were there protecting the area.-"Shit....Foxy get here soon we got a lot of goons."-He said as him and Ashley began to defend them selves.-

---------------------------------------------------

-Trevor Drove fast getting to the Location but still not fast enough.-"Every thing alright on that ear bud foxy chick."

(OOC: Narrating for Dani's scene until the next post)

-Dani could not scream after being winded by the punch and could not react quick enough before he injected her. As Dani's mind was being further clouded by the drug she went under sedation. She was helpless as she was being hanged over the pit. Even if she was awake she would be unable to see or do anything.

She also had no idea that Raven had something much more planned. In the next room there was a big round take with a girl frozen in it. Her hair was long platinum blonde. Her nude body was pale as a porcelain doll which she looked very much like. A once broken doll that had been repaired leaving no scarring after the supposed accident she had been in a few years prior. It was Aurora Dent. Truth be told Raven had everything planned for a few years, but wanted to wait for the right time. He had actually been responsible ramming Dani and her boyfriend off the road. There was so much he had done to ensure that everything went according to plan. Top surgeons in Raven's employment mended broken bones and whatever else was messed up on her. He made sure that her veins was injected with two types of DNA of two particular people who know doubt all Batmen knew about. All she needed was hatred... Hatred of someone that is very close to her. Her own flesh and blood. Her twin sister.

Ashley

I was rather shocked when Batman mentioned killing Raven. It was to the point where we had no choice. Raven was way too far gone. Perhaps even more so than the Joker was all those years ago. Gotham was at stake and we had to protect it. We were up for the task. When we arrived it looked like he had an army. There had to be over 30 goons perhaps more armed to the fucking teeth. Lilly was with them as well as Raven's girl and the other girls he got to folishly follow him. armed and waiting for a fight. He was certainly going to pay for everything he had done including date raping me at a party as well as betraying us. Overlord (Jason) was there as well as a new villain (Dani's adoptive father) and even mine and Trevor's father waiting. Trevor and I might have to take down our own father. 'Fuck this is going to be a mess. A bloody, brutal mess." I say scouting with Batman to see what our strategy was.

Meanwhile, I had a device listening in... Apparently, Raven had two operations going. The first was something called Operation:Blood Doll... There was some sort of test subject they were talking about. They referred to it as doll which could mean a lot of possibilities. Maybe he was creating some sort of army... Possibly cloning. Maybe some sort of super weapon. The second was Operation: Reckoning. Yeah real fucking original considering Bane back in the day. There was not much detail on that one, but the soldiers began getting real specific and graphic about the test subject for Operation: Blood Doll. They were describing a girl in some sort of tank. My first thought was Dani... I wondered what the fuck they were going to do to her. I told Geo just in case.

"Shit, one thing Raven has planned is something called Operation: Blood Doll." she added, "I am wondering if the girl they are talking about in a Cryo- tank is Dani. The guards are talking about a girl matching Dani's age. I wonder in they are trying to make whoever is in the tank whether it be Dani or someone else into a super weapon or cloning her. Either way this is not good. Another thing, there is another operation, but I did not get a lot of information"

Foxy

I went with Trevor and the others. From what intelligence we got from one of Trevor's inside guys we were in for a war. "Everything is good on the earbud, but from what I am hearing Raven is waiting with a shit ton of goons." I said. I made sure they could hear Batman's orders about killing Raven. It said a whole lot when even Batman says that Raven needs to be taken out.

Last edited:
"I don't Think so She is to valuable to Raven to be put in a Cryo....What ever is going on we need to stop them." -Terry got on the Radio.-"We don't want him Dead remember we don't kill."-Geo sighed and nods-"Ok then Terry we play this by your rules."-He said as they looked everything over-"Lets just take them down. Foxy whats your ETA?"

-------------------------------------

-Trevor smiled and continued on ward. He drove through the city quickly.-

Foxy

Terry talked Geo down about him wanting to kill Raven. As tempting as it was, things had to be by the book just as Bruce would've done.

"He is right..." I added, "You don't want to stoop to Raven's level, Geo. In regards to where I am at, we are approaching and ready to take these fuckers down!"

---------

Ashley

I listened in more and was disturbed with what I was hearing. The henchmen were talking about how Dani was having to go through further "improvements" because apparently she was trying to regain her will. Jason mentioned that Dani was acting out of line and that Raven was correcting the problem.

"Fuck, we have to get to Dani!" I exclaimed, "Raven just injected her with a "reset" drug which will complety mess her up and is planning on dipping her again into the pit!"

I am familiar with Ra's Al Ghul and know repeated dips into the Lazarus Pit would fuck someone up in regards to insanity. The more he got into the pit, the more insane he became! That plus the reset drug is a dangerous combination. Raven would be able to make her however he wants her to be.

If this was the case, then who was in the cryo chamber?

Back