Anonymous cunnilingus

Paradox

Literotica Guru
I'm a man who happens to love giving oral pleasure to women. Over the years, I've discovered that I particularly enjoy giving it to women who, for whatever reason, either don't get it often or have never received it.

Finding those women has been a challenge, but I've been lucky enough to connect with a few. Sometimes my partner has reciprocated, but many times it has been just me providing oral pleasure for her. And, by prior agreement, there is no intercourse.

I am interested in hearing from others who have done this as well. Men who have given only oral to woman they had never met, and women who have received it from a stranger.

I got a chance to do this once by responding to a CL ad. A woman posted that she was horny and alone in a hotel near me. I thought it was a fake ad, but I responded anyway. Her only rule was there was to be no talking and it would be a one time thing. I arrived at the hotel room and she let me in. She was shaved and clean and tasted delicious. I ended up feasting on her pussy for over an hour and she came three times. But that was it. I would LOVE to repeat this experience!

I got a chance to do this once by responding to a CL ad. A woman posted that she was horny and alone in a hotel near me. I thought it was a fake ad, but I responded anyway. Her only rule was there was to be no talking and it would be a one time thing. I arrived at the hotel room and she let me in. She was shaved and clean and tasted delicious. I ended up feasting on her pussy for over an hour and she came three times. But that was it. I would LOVE to repeat this experience!

Nice! It is fun, isn't it?

An ex GF told me that she'd receive cunnilingus under the table at an event, so not only was she anonymous but she didn't see him at all. I don't know where or when this happened so she may have been stringing me a line, but she claimed to have been seated at a long banquet table, she was fairly drunk, things got rowdy, and some guy (or maybe a girl, who knows) sucked her clit concealed by the tablecloth. The fun part for me was she insisted I act it out when I questioned the veracity of her story, so to report A. she must have been going commando or she let someone take down her panties and B. there was room to stretch her legs wide and C. the other party didn't bang their head under the table - or maybe their head was the other thing getting banged.

Pussy-Licking

It's every woman's unalienable right to have her pussy licked and orally enjoyed by an appreciative male. No woman should ever be deprived of this life-enhancing experience.
If her partner is unable or unwilling to perform this delicious function it's entirely appropriate that she seeks out and allows another guy the pleasure of pleasuring her.
Maybe there should be a rota, or a database matching up suitable pussy's with eager potential pussy-lickers…?
May I offer my services…?

I've heard that there are people (men and women) who have gotten one-off oral sex from a random stranger. It's never happened to me or anyone I know (as far as I know).

I love to eat pussy and often think about servicing any number of women, one after the other. As long as they are clean, I'm ready to go. I've never had a woman only want to receive oral and have no other contact, but I'd be happy to do that. I have offered oral to women who had either never or rarely had it before. In college, more than one girl expressed surprise that I wanted to eat pussy, liked it, and was very good at it (their opinion, not mine).

I have a fantasy to go to a swing party and park myself at the designated cunnilingus chair where I would service any and all women who sit down and put their legs/feet in the stirrups. Maybe after a few one might reciprocate.

My pussy eaten by a completely anonymous stranger, and no intercourse. That has only happened once in my life.

I was at a bar, and a man came over and bought me a drink. I often like to be upfront, so expectations match reality, and he could move on to someone else if he wanted, so I thanked him, responded to small talk, but also informed him bluntly that "just so you know, I am not screwing you tonight". He answered back differently than anyone else has before or after. It was something to the effect that he didn't come over hoping hoping to screw me tonight, but what he really hoped was that he would be eating me out until I came a few times tonight. Well, that actually sounded like a damn good idea to me, so I told him I liked that idea, and we left.

Honestly, while his head was between my thighs, I had actually changed my mind about screwing him, and would have if he had asked or made any sort advancement in that direction but he did not. I did end up giving him a blow job to show my appreciation. I hadn't planned to at all when I left with him, but I was in a good mood after and seemed the way to go.

I never saw him before or after, I have no idea what his name is, I don't know if I told him mine. In my memory he lives on as "van guy". He was driving a van. only thing distinctive that sticks out in my mind. I mean 6ft, 20 something, brunette, white guy from a no name bar whose name I don't know or don't remember describes a couple men in my memories, so in my head, they are labeled with something that differentiates them from the other 20 something brunette white guy from a bar.

I's happened several times to me, eating a gal out without knowing her in advance.

The most memorable of them was a gal at an oceanfront bar, seemed to be in a rare mood, then her phone rang and the one side of the convo I heard explained it. She had been stood up by her date who's wife had found out about her.

I offered to buy her a drink. Her reply was "Kiss my ass!" I said "I've already been thinking of doing exactly that, but you're going to have to ask a LOT nicer than that."

She giggled and apologized and took me up on the drink. Half an hour later I had my head between her legs on my condo balcony and she was wriggling around saying "God I'm cumming" over and over again. She gave me a very nice BJ in return, thanked me for "her treat" and left. Never saw her again.

My pussy eaten by a completely anonymous stranger, and no intercourse. That has only happened once in my life.

I was at a bar, and a man came over and bought me a drink. I often like to be upfront, so expectations match reality, and he could move on to someone else if he wanted, so I thanked him, responded to small talk, but also informed him bluntly that "just so you know, I am not screwing you tonight". He answered back differently than anyone else has before or after. It was something to the effect that he didn't come over hoping hoping to screw me tonight, but what he really hoped was that he would be eating me out until I came a few times tonight. Well, that actually sounded like a damn good idea to me, so I told him I liked that idea, and we left.

Honestly, while his head was between my thighs, I had actually changed my mind about screwing him, and would have if he had asked or made any sort advancement in that direction but he did not. I did end up giving him a blow job to show my appreciation. I hadn't planned to at all when I left with him, but I was in a good mood after and seemed the way to go.

I never saw him before or after, I have no idea what his name is, I don't know if I told him mine. In my memory he lives on as "van guy". He was driving a van. only thing distinctive that sticks out in my mind. I mean 6ft, 20 something, brunette, white guy from a no name bar whose name I don't know or don't remember describes a couple men in my memories, so in my head, they are labeled with something that differentiates them from the other 20 something brunette white guy from a bar.

Thanks for sharing your story.

I have never had "anonymous cunnilingus" but, given how much I crave it, a veritable addiction, I probably should join "Cunnilingus Anonymous"!

:D

My best/favourite experience with receiving oral was after doing some coke with a group of friends. A new member to our group led me to a nearby bed, went under the covers and began to pleasure me orally. The rest of the group continued with their lines while I was in the throes of ecstasy. Everyone, well every male, stayed in the room to witness my orgasm.
He didn't want anything in return, not even a touch, and we never met again.
Needless to say, that was my most liberating sexual experience.:heart:

I share your interest in orally exploring, and pleasuring a woman with my tongue, but I can’t say I’ve ever done it with an anonymous woman. I don’t think it would do as much for me as going down on a woman that I am really into emotionally. That said, I have often started intimate relationships with straight unreciprocated cunnilingus. Seems like an appropriate start, given how significant oral sex will be in the relationship

Thanks for sharing your story.

you are welcome

There's a great series of sessions of women reading literary works while being licked to orgasm under the table: http://hystericalliterature.com/sessions/ :cool:

I have been enjoying this series all day today. you know, for its artistic merits and such. though I do think the assistant is using a vibe, (specifically a hitachi magic wand). But yeah, greatly enjoying that series today while in meetings and such, so thanks for posting it.

Side note, I do think it is interesting how most of these stories on anonymous cunnilingus do not involve personal ads, but instead involve men pretty much just asking or stating that is an intent to random women they don't know. oh and also bars and party scene. Wonder if that is an important factor. I can say for myself, I had pretty much just arrived at the bar so wasn't a personal factor, but maybe was for him. Was he intoxicated enough that he said something he wouldn't have been as bold to say sober. Or was he like this one friend I have, who just keeps asking strange women if they want to fuck (honestly, great fun to watch, he may have to ask 10 or so in a night to find one, but always picked up someone, and sometimes got drinks thrown in his face or worse) I guess sometimes all one really needs to do is ask.

Side note, I do think it is interesting how most of these stories on anonymous cunnilingus do not involve personal ads, but instead involve men pretty much just asking or stating that is an intent to random women they don't know. oh and also bars and party scene. Wonder if that is an important factor. I can say for myself, I had pretty much just arrived at the bar so wasn't a personal factor, but maybe was for him. Was he intoxicated enough that he said something he wouldn't have been as bold to say sober. Or was he like this one friend I have, who just keeps asking strange women if they want to fuck (honestly, great fun to watch, he may have to ask 10 or so in a night to find one, but always picked up someone, and sometimes got drinks thrown in his face or worse) I guess sometimes all one really needs to do is ask.

I don't know that I would ever be brave enough just to go up and ask someone. The idea does remind me of an old joke, though.

Lol. Now I want to hear the joke.

A cop finds a man in a heap in a doorway. The man is not only obviously drunk but has been beaten bloody. After shaking him awake, the cop asks the man what happened to him.

"I was just standing here minding my own business," he says. "There was a guy standing by that light pole and every time a pretty woman walked by he would say something sort of under his breath. Several times, the woman would turn around and slap him, but some asked what he said and when he told them, they would just shake their heads and walk away.

After watching him get slapped several times, I went over and asked him what the hell he was saying that made all these women so mad. He told me when a pretty lady passed he would say, 'Tickle your ass with a feather?' Some would slap him straight out, but if they didn't and asked what he had said he told them, 'Typical Nebraska weather'. Most of them just laughed and walked away. I said to him, man, you must get slapped a lot. And he responded, 'Yeah, but I get fucked a lot, too'.

So I watched him for a while longer and finally a woman walked by, he said his bit, and she turned around and said 'Yes' then they walked off arm in arm."

The cop said, "That doesn't explain what happened to you."

"Hey, I figured if it works so well for him, it could work for me, so I leaned against the lamppost and when a pretty woman came along I said, "Hey babe, wanna fuck?' and that's the last thing I remember."

It works a lot better if you say all the drunk guy's lines with an intoxicated slur.

A cop finds a man in a heap in a doorway. The man is not only obviously drunk but has been beaten bloody. After shaking him awake, the cop asks the man what happened to him.

"I was just standing here minding my own business," he says. "There was a guy standing by that light pole and every time a pretty woman walked by he would say something sort of under his breath. Several times, the woman would turn around and slap him, but some asked what he said and when he told them, they would just shake their heads and walk away.

After watching him get slapped several times, I went over and asked him what the hell he was saying that made all these women so mad. He told me when a pretty lady passed he would say, 'Tickle your ass with a feather?' Some would slap him straight out, but if they didn't and asked what he had said he told them, 'Typical Nebraska weather'. Most of them just laughed and walked away. I said to him, man, you must get slapped a lot. And he responded, 'Yeah, but I get fucked a lot, too'.

So I watched him for a while longer and finally a woman walked by, he said his bit, and she turned around and said 'Yes' then they walked off arm in arm."

The cop said, "That doesn't explain what happened to you."

"Hey, I figured if it works so well for him, it could work for me, so I leaned against the lamppost and when a pretty woman came along I said, "Hey babe, wanna fuck?' and that's the last thing I remember."

It works a lot better if you say all the drunk guy's lines with an intoxicated slur.

hahaha. thanks for sharing, that is funny and yes I do see the similarities. Though, I will say I didn't see anything that bad observing my friend. Nothing to the level of actual assault lol. Eye rolls, cursing, yelling, slaps (one of my favorites to watch and laugh at), pushes, storming off, occasionally a feisty one would spit, but none got really aggressive. Again though, I often didn't even make it to 10 with his rejection count until he found the right one, and never hit 20, and I watched him do this dozens and dozens of friday and saturday nights, sometimes thursdays too. In all honesty, I found myself in his bed a few times too. Though, I know I did the whole "hey, I am really ready to go, want to fuck?" thing to him too. once, I just showed up at his door, drunk and on point. but he was cool with behavior like that so it was all good.

I have had a long time fantasy of finding a thick bodied woman who wants a man to pleasure her orally. I would do this with or without reciprocation. I love thick women, and love licking pussy. Sadly I never found such a woman but the search continues.

Yes yes

yes yes yes

Since I love giving oral sex, and enjoy women who are deeply pleasured by being eaten, I've also had those amazing anonymous opportunities.......

G

A guy who loves oral sounds so sexy , I can count on one hand no of times I've had oral, and it was only very brief , wish you guys were my neighbour :devil:

Back