By way of introduction.....

So your PM swamped I get that, should I make my Pic request here?

Oh my.... thanks for all the comments, you all made my day! lol

Also, thanks for all the PMs, but I absolutely can't respond to all of you. Every time I look, I have five new ones! Sorry! Please know they are appreciated, it's just impossible to reply to all of you.

You are amazing and sweet :) :rose:

Applauding your inner and your outer exhibitionist!

Feel free, I'll try what I can do but no promises. lol.
You in your outfit showing the backside is the request .
Please and Thank You.

Happy I could be part of the crowd that welcomed you back here and keep your exhibitionist habit going. :rose:

Welcum back!

Early 50's looks great on you! I hope to see a lot more of you. :p

Lovely lady. Lovely pics.

Age is just a number (says the mature guy older than you )

A couple of years ago I was a regular contributor on another amateur pic forum. Lack of privacy and getting a little bored with it all, made me stop, but now my inner exhibitionist has been reawakened and I can't resist the allure of showing off to strangers on the internet any longer :). Obviously I'm a few years older now (early 50s) but I still hope you all enjoy. Not sure how frequently I'll be able to update this thread but I'll try my best!

Here's a start:

Very delicious! I'd like to snuggle at.

A couple of years ago I was a regular contributor on another amateur pic forum. Lack of privacy and getting a little bored with it all, made me stop, but now my inner exhibitionist has been reawakened and I can't resist the allure of showing off to strangers on the internet any longer :). Obviously I'm a few years older now (early 50s) but I still hope you all enjoy. Not sure how frequently I'll be able to update this thread but I'll try my best!

Here's a start:

Thank you! And a few more while I have the time!

Damn I need a chance to wear this outfit

Getting dressed.

You're beautiful! Please don't resist the temptation to post. :)

Post in any thread you like if you are going to post pics like that

and yes please more like that

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Here's a start:

Thank you! And a few more while I have the time!

Damn I need a chance to wear this outfit

Getting dressed.

A good start to your thread. I love your fishnet covered body.

Here's a start:

Great picture! Looking forward to seeing much more of you! :rose:

Back