risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

I have saved to a chip several videos where the woman (younger girl) tells the guy who is bareback and balls deep not to cum inside her and of course he does. There can be sperm in precum so while it seems to be effective to pull out ,it’s not a guarantee that conception won’t happen.

Yes, you're right. They have a special name for people who practice withdrawal as a form of birth control.

They're called parents.

Oh I love this fetish and don't find many that don't. I am a little more cautious in the fact that I am on birth control but just don't always relate that information across and play the part sometimes that it is a risk.

Oh I love this fetish and don't find many that don't. I am a little more cautious in the fact that I am on birth control but just don't always relate that information across and play the part sometimes that it is a risk.
Bless you for that.

I/we use birth control pill and occasional IUD but the cum is a must, the more the merrier and the wetter the better:devil:

It has become a turn on for me.. it was suggested and I did not expect my mind to respond the way it did but it did. just love the naughtiness.

I had a vasectomy years ago, so my wife of the time could come off the pill. Therefore I have no pregnancy worries, just the STD worries lol

I've never been keen on condoms and most of the women I've slept with have been long term partners, all of them have prefered bareback sex so that is "normal" to me rather than a fetish.

Nothing better than my black cock cumming inside some pussy...I like making eye contact when I fill her up with my seed

I like the thought of cumming inside and potentially impregnating, but also like the thought of watching my wife be possibly impregnated, watching her toes curl as a big cock splurges it's load into her tight wet pussy!

The feel of it shooting into a hot pussy, spraying the ways and wondering if you are knocking her up. Especially if it is a taboo pussy.

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

It is such a hot fantasy and game to play with. Something about that risk being there and kind of knowing that one or both people are going to throw caution to wind amp up the excitement so much.

It is such a hot fantasy and game to play with. Something about that risk being there and kind of knowing that one or both people are going to throw caution to wind amp up the excitement so much.

Couldn’t agree more!

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

That is definitely a turn on for me 😁 when she says go ahead cum and don’t pull out, I’m like omg I cum so hard😄😄

I love being filled but I don't like the risk element really. It's more the feeling of being claimed or marked.

Cumming in a pussy

I love being filled but I don't like the risk element really. It's more the feeling of being claimed or marked.

I like that it’s kinda like I used to say to my wife or anyone I cummed in. While cumming I’d say I’m making her mine by filling up her pussy!

I'd love to watch the moment a big cock pulses as it unloads inside her, preferably as she is cumming too

Back