Dear X:

Dear Dad,
I wish I had been able to share with you sooner about who I am. Mom and sis know, and I'm not sure if they ever talked about it with you. I'm hoping you would have been ok with things, that you would understand. I know every father wants his child to be happy and I wasn't for so very long and I knew why, I was just never brave enough to say. I always wanted to do the right thing with you, to make you proud of me.
I know I was your disappointment. Sis made something of herself, of what you put her through school with...and you and I butted heads. I was the son you never had at times...yet I learned so much.
Its almost a year since you left and I miss you. You come to me in dreams in that suit...you are younger and able to breath and to laugh. I'm sorry for being angry and I'm sorry I wasn't able to save you that night. I did what I knew was best to make things ok...I was the last one to say goodbye. I saw in your eyes you understood...but it doesn't make it any easier. I tried, I hope you know that.
I'm trying to be good and do what's right and its so very hard. The kids don't always like me, you know how my marriage is, you know first hand...but I'm trying to be strong. I'm taking care of Mom and the house. I just wish we were able to talk.
I think of you there, in the ground, picture it so vividly when I close my eyes at night. Try to think that now you can breathe again and your demons are gone. Maybe one day I can cast my demons aside as well.

I miss you.
P.

Dear Dad,
I wish I had been able to share with you sooner about who I am. Mom and sis know, and I'm not sure if they ever talked about it with you. I'm hoping you would have been ok with things, that you would understand. I know every father wants his child to be happy and I wasn't for so very long and I knew why, I was just never brave enough to say. I always wanted to do the right thing with you, to make you proud of me.
I know I was your disappointment. Sis made something of herself, of what you put her through school with...and you and I butted heads. I was the son you never had at times...yet I learned so much.
Its almost a year since you left and I miss you. You come to me in dreams in that suit...you are younger and able to breath and to laugh. I'm sorry for being angry and I'm sorry I wasn't able to save you that night. I did what I knew was best to make things ok...I was the last one to say goodbye. I saw in your eyes you understood...but it doesn't make it any easier. I tried, I hope you know that.
I'm trying to be good and do what's right and its so very hard. The kids don't always like me, you know how my marriage is, you know first hand...but I'm trying to be strong. I'm taking care of Mom and the house. I just wish we were able to talk.
I think of you there, in the ground, picture it so vividly when I close my eyes at night. Try to think that now you can breathe again and your demons are gone. Maybe one day I can cast my demons aside as well.

I miss you.
P.

:rose:

Dear X:

Just let it go. You have a chip on your shoulder the size of the Titanic, and a hole in your heart the size of a 747. I know you do. You know you do. Yelling and lashing out won't help. And neither will all the alcohol. Just let go of it. Holding on is killing you.

~Pixie

Dear the-developmentally-disabled-individuals-my-job-serves,

Two of you are six inches flaccid. One of you is about average-sized (me-sized, unless I miss my guess). And one of you has an endowment so tiny I've honestly wondered if it got lopped off somehow: you have the foreskin in a little dome, and I've never once seen anything else.

The two of you with the major endowments? The most challenged residents we have. And the two of you with the normal or weenie weenies? Inquisitive and with at least some control of your faculties.

Dear universe, I am depressed.

~me

Dear X:

I tried to be there. I'm sorry. I wish there was more I could do. I wish I could have held your hand while it was still warm. I love you.

-Pixie

Dear X:

I came in here and cranked up the music on my laptop because you are, once again, breaking my heart.

I'm used to it by now. But let me have my music, k? It keeps me from falling apart altogether.

Dear mom;

Please stop calling when I'm doing things I probably shouldn't be doing... It's awkward telling you I'm tied up at the moment, and to literally BE tied up.

~Pixie

Dear Council Officer X,

When we get agreement for repositioning of an historic seaside bandstand to avoid vandalism and to improve its condition, that took a considerable amount of effort and compromise. If you want to change that agreement, it isn't good enough to say "We can't put it there", and unilaterally decide to move it 130 yards from the agreed position to where it is likely to be prone to vandalism, has an obstructed view and is not visible to the CCTV camera sited to protect it.

This morning I and my community colleagues have been bombarded with queries and complaints from the members of the public when your contractors started digging in the wrong place. It has taken us three hours to get your decision overruled and referred back to the committee that has the power to decide whether a change should be made.

Next time, think before sending in the heavy machinery.

Og

Dear X:

I find it terminally funny that after the big deal of wanting me to move on and out- you have a problem with my starting to go out, socialize, and maybe even date.

0.o

Dear X:

I give it maybe a week. If the self-control lasts that long. :devil:

:)

HP: (hugs)

Dear God:

I need my own apartment, house, something. I'm desperately in need of someplace I can just walk around naked, come and go without questions, and invite people over.

Please fill my bookings?

Me

Dear my-pubes,

Dude, what gives? We just went to town with a razor not two days ago. You're supposed to lie quiet for at least four days. Can we please, you know, not?

sincerely,
~me

To the place my wisdom tooth was,

What the fuck? That tooth was yanked three weeks ago. You decide to abscess now?

Fuck you very much
Me

Dear No One in Particular,

Please help me to stop driving by that scorched piece of earth. No good can come of it. Anyone in their right mind would drive 50 miles around to avoid it. It's happening again that I have taken up residence with pain. I need to move on. I don't like me anymore. I don't like anyone. I'm drowning. -S.

Please help me to stop driving by that scorched piece of earth. No good can come of it. Anyone in their right mind would drive 50 miles around to avoid it. It's happening again that I have taken up residence with pain. I need to move on. I don't like me anymore. I don't like anyone. I'm drowning. -S.

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

*HUGS*

To Every Student I Have, and Ever Will Have:

Sit up straight and don't look at your fingers. If you're doing one, you'll do the other, and if you are doing both, you will solve 95% of your future problems. I know this because I spent 20 years doing neither, and then spent 5 more fixing the resulting mediocrity that came from it. I have full confidence that, were I not such a dumbass, I would be a prodigy. I offer that same criticism to the bulk of y'all. That being said, once you get the discipline part down and I stop having to be a pain in your ass all the time, playing the piano is freaking awesome. It's my life.

To Black 13's students,
Listen up! The ability to make music with more than one note at a time is not something to be lightly dismissed. I come from a line of musicians who could never master the keyboard so I know wherewith I sing. Get with it!

I hate not being able to share the little things. I hate that you took that away. I hate that I wasn't enough.

Dear Purveyor of the virus "System Tool".

I don't appreciate your attempt to get money from me by turning my Virus Blocker program off, telling me I have multiple viruses that only you can deal with - if I give you details of my credit card - and blocking all my programs.

You cost me real money to get rid of your virus, and stopped me enjoying Literotica for TWO WHOLE DAYS!

Og

Back