Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

British noob member here exploring, learning, having fun and certainly having my mind raced....... will try and remember this thread is here as yes everyone seems to be American!

Couple of UK threads floating about, check the playground another one the called UK directory!

Repeated it over and over in the past. Same result every time :)

Ah, good to be certain . . .

British noob member here exploring, learning, having fun and certainly having my mind raced....... will try and remember this thread is here as yes everyone seems to be American!

Welcome, this thread seems to have a nice pace to me, but there are indeed other Brit focused ones.

Daisy

I had awalk in the New Forest yesterday followed by a pub meal, just outside Fordingbridge, was a lovely day but certainly chilly, alas the sun has gone today,
and gave the donkeys some dry bread to munch on, they are so lovely :)

We are pretty close by in Nomansland, could do with another week, but alas no chance :(
Saw some shetlands out today sheltering from the wind behind an icecream truck....well he wasn't getting any other trade in this weather!

Welcome to one of the friendliest threads on lit xx

Evening UK, how's things?

Been beautiful and sunny all day so far, awesome :D

Hey there!

Hiya folks,

I'm an easygoing Londoner, older guy. I've made a couple of great friends on Lit and am now looking for looking for one or two female friends for online chat and maybe more. Love lewd minds, wit and cinema (I know, but it can't all be sex, sex, sex).

Anyone fancy hooking up? Looking more for ongoing and regular chat/friendship rather than one-off shag speak.

PM if you fancy a chat and/or more details.

Joe x

Oh I've been sorting things out at home - booking tradesmen, ordering stuff, tomorrow I shall take a load of crap to the tip, going to the bank, food shopping. But my husband is also off so hoping for a nice start to the day ;)

I love Rome - was it business or pleasure?

Oh I've been sorting things out at home - booking tradesmen, ordering stuff, tomorrow I shall take a load of crap to the tip, going to the bank, food shopping. But my husband is also off so hoping for a nice start to the day ;)

I love Rome - was it business or pleasure?

It was pleasure..needed to get away some where warm and got a good deal on flight plus hotel to Rome...interesting to have spent Easter there -...

come over to London by any chance?

It was pleasure..needed to get away some where warm and got a good deal on flight plus hotel to Rome...interesting to have spent Easter there -...

come over to London by any chance?

Lovely. My daughter just got back from Rimini but it was freezing there. Still at least it's warming up a bit here. I'm sure Easter was interesting - all that Catholic pomp and ceremony!

I've no plans at the moment to go to London in the near future.

Lovely. My daughter just got back from Rimini but it was freezing there. Still at least it's warming up a bit here. I'm sure Easter was interesting - all that Catholic pomp and ceremony!

I've no plans at the moment to go to London in the near future.

Yep Pomp and ceremony added to the fact of a new pope and you got a mass of faithful between me and some sites that i just wanted to see for their artistic brilliance :)...but the experience was quite overwhelming in a good way...

Yep Pomp and ceremony added to the fact of a new pope and you got a mass of faithful between me and some sites that i just wanted to see for their artistic brilliance :)...but the experience was quite overwhelming in a good way...

Ah yes, well you'll just have to go back, won't you! I remember going to Granada at Easter - there was a lot of things going on there!

Hello everyone,
Rimini sounds nice, is it as cold there as here? I can't believe how cold it is.
2 kids stuck indoors today whilst I work. Thank goodness for angry birds!

Hello everyone,
Rimini sounds nice, is it as cold there as here? I can't believe how cold it is.

Me neither! Was stuck outside for over an hour earlier, still frozen!

I blame the tiny keyboard on my blackberry combined with freezing fingers! :D
Well, that's my excuse!
Why has this thread been moved? It will die on the playground!

I didn't notice that it had moved, I think most of us here are subscribers, although it's good to get new blood.

What happened to Veronica though?

Hello everyone,

It was freezing! Not as cold as here, but still cold!

Rimini, ya have to spell that right on Lit:devil:

;)

I blame the tiny keyboard on my blackberry combined with freezing fingers! :D
Well, that's my excuse!
Why has this thread been moved? It will die on the playground!

That's why I don't have a blackberry! Sausage fingers and tiny keyboards don't mix!

Probably because it's no longer a Personals ad.

Is that how it started?

Me neither! Was stuck outside for over an hour earlier, still frozen!

I didn't notice that it had moved, I think most of us here are subscribers, although it's good to get new blood.

What happened to Veronica though?

Why were you stuck outside?

Back