Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three of you are gorgeous women.

This is one of the first threads I'm checking out here. While I haven't had time to go through all of it, I can say that CollarMeRedhead, thesweetsweetness, and AngelicaPink are absolutely gorgeous women. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

Oh and to Collar, I love your signature! :D

Me either, but I'm very glad it did! You look fantastic! :)

Angelica and Sweetness, love your pics as well, very very beautiful ladies, thankyou for sharing your delights with the rest of us! :rose:

:eek::D Thank you.

It is a lot of fun, posting a pic along with these other sexy women of Lit. :kiss::rose:

Officially adding a photo of me. Now that Lit. will let me. It is just my profile pic, so some have seen it before. Maybe I'll add more.. :eek: not sure. Enjoy. :kiss:

attachment.php

Nicely done. Thank you. :kiss:

Haven't been on in a while. Looks like I missed some amazing pics from the awesome ladies of Lit. Bravo to all you natural beauties!

Thank you, it really means a lot to hear that coming from another woman -- it seems like females are more judgmental and disproving of my body than anyone else; I was really nervous posting these thinking someone might say something mean, it actually took me a couple minutes to decide to hit the 'submit' button. :eek:

very very pleased that you did Collar. you are a beauty, and one of the brighter rays has shown. that being your courage smile!

mrs. older is a DDD and has had back problems. i ask her why she doesn't get a reduction.

her simply answer is "because i love them." which is fine by me :devil:
A reduction is a major scary surgery. I think I'd rather cope with back pain than have a reduction. However it will all depend on what happens to my breasts after I am done having children and nursing.
since you tease us by covering yours, i googled H Cup. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lhpny9fhAX1qe5fldo1_500.jpg
LOL.. Yes, H's are yummy indeed. (Although I may be biased. :rolleyes:)

Unlike many other guys, I would much rather be with a BBW who has a beautiful face than a fit woman with an ugly grill. Imagine having to look at that face everyday?

Then imagine getting to look at this face everyday. This woman is fucking gorgeous.

2769505370101195641eIgBDi_fs.jpg

mrs. older is a DDD and has had back problems. i ask her why she doesn't get a reduction.

her simply answer is "because i love them." which is fine by me :devil:

I'm an E cup and I was told a few times to get a reduction too. Only problem is that besides the pain, the scars are awful. Not like getting them "enhanced" at all. Reduction scars are nasty.

I'm an E cup and I was told a few times to get a reduction too. Only problem is that besides the pain, the scars are awful. Not like getting them "enhanced" at all. Reduction scars are nasty.

the scars wouldn't bother me. i know they would bother her, but i would kiss them so she knew they didn't bother me.

Hmm.. now I'm tempted to google reduction scars, but I'm afraid!
the scars wouldn't bother me. i know they would bother her, but i would kiss them so she knew they didn't bother me.
Awwww!

Hmm.. now I'm tempted to google reduction scars, but I'm afraid!

i did and they don't look that bad. plus there are creams and lotions you can buy that helps them fade away a bit more.

if i was a woman and had back pain because of my boobs and i knew my significant other loved me no matter what, i would get them.

of course, if i had big boobs like some of you women, i'd also be in bed all day playing with them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back