No its My lover not your wife. (Ash_13)

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Lex was setting up for dinner he had brown hair blue eyes. he was 49and his son 23was bringing over his beautiful wife Kimberly. He wore a pair of slacks and a Polo shirt. He also wore a nice pair of shoes. he smiled brightly as he had everything ready for the Four of them. The door bell rang just as the oasta finished. He open the door his son dressed as sharp as ever. And his wife in a lovely zip up Silky blue dress that barely covered her up and lovely heels it was really hot.-"Hey guys."-he hugged his son and his daughter in law she gave great hugs.-"Mm i see why my son married you."-The son teased as they walked in and Lex locked the door.-"Nah cause that pussy to good."-they teased and laughed As His son recieved abgood swift kick to the ass with her heel. his moter came down in a dress hugging the two.-
 
Last edited:
OOC 5'10 short natural red hair perky 32C chest 40" long legs

As your wife and son make dinner you offer me a tour of the house after dinner. Your wife thinks nothing of it as it will give her time to have your son help her with dishes and ask questions about me Seeing my toned legs you ask if I workout and I say "yes i run about 2 miles a day. I like to keep in shape I'm on feet all day as a bank teller/ loan exec". Your wife thought it good that we sit across from our spouse to look them on eye during conversation. She always thought that a cute idea. This leaves you and I on same side of table. My light material dress sits at mid thigh when I sit down as dinner begins.
 
Last edited:
-We eat and relax as we talk.-"I want to show you around while my son and wife bond a bit i want to know you better so a tour is in order."-Once were finished i take you around telling you some stories of the house your now husband my son grew up in we laugh as some stories are embaressing. He grinas we get down to a game area. pool, Darts and maybe a few games me and my son play.-"So i can't but say this but your really pretty mind showing me a it more."-he takes out 500$-"i know you and my son want to take a trip this weekend but money is tight i can give ya a bit for doing these small favors for me."-He smiled.-"I can always give more depending on how big the favor. Show me a bit more come on Kimberly."
 
Last edited:
"Show you a bit more ??" Insay confused "playing" dumb to. A degree. "What dontou mean "show" you more. Money is always needed, I do like to shop. Of course new house bills too" I chuckle as I give you an inquisitive look to see what you mean and what the offer would entail at the current moment.
 
-He boldly hikes her smirt up more and hands her two hundred.-"-"there but if you show me more and maybe do more i can give you more..Show me your tits could be another hubdred and maybeeven more then that could get you more...You have a offer for me for evenmore money."
 
Shocked I say " I'm your sons new wife!!" You say something about no one know and our secret. You can tell the word "secret" turned me on a bit. Though I try to hide that expression. You motion to my "easy access" front zipper implying I can make it quick. I should scream or head back but I stand frozen in shock, secretly turned on by your bold move and offer. My not moving seemingly signals a non verbal dare for you to move my zipper for me.
 
"Just our secret I promise."-He watched her frozen and dare him with her eyes as he unzipped her dress and opens it and smiled he groped her a bit and smield his cock getting hard.-"Mmm those are nice."-he hands her 4 hundred a 100 for each part and two for groping.-"You seem to be a bit wet down there."-he notices the juices.-
 
I breathe harder just then aback by the bold move as my front zip dress is undoneand nowbis likevsn open robe. Exposing a baby blue front hook bra and fancy matching string bikini panties that tie at each hip. "Our secret? We can't.. you can't be serious I say softly almost with a sarcastic tone. "We should get back they will think we are missing for a bit. " you simply say something about house tour just started and once your wife gets talking to your son she does not hush up easy. My perky 32C's rise and fall under the lacy materiel, reacting to your touch and the situation.
 
"We have plenty of time my Wife and son will be busy for a while but if you really want to go zip up and take what i gave you "-he smiled seeing her think.-"Its just our secret after all what donyou say you want some more for doing a couple of dirty deeds for some cash."-he smiled.-"How about this."-his fingers boldly cRess her pussy and the way he rubbed oh he was so so so mych better then his sone Jacob oh so much better he felt her get wet and he removed his fingers after a few minutes.-"Here."-he smiled and hands her another hundred i can tell from the rubbing i gave you that you are shocked how much better i am. I know i am older but my son hasn't been evern average in the bed room for you. He smiled watching her thibk.-"If you want zip up and lets go up stairs or tell me what else you want Kinberly i got money to give."
 
Breathing harder now half in disbelief of your boldness and arrogance toward your new daughter in law and half in a secretive playful excited state. "Just over the panties? Boring you know you wanna see your new daughter in laws' tight, completely shaved young pussy", extra emphasis on the completely shaved part. " gonna just touch it through my panties or gonna untie them and have a peak go on dare ya" I say with a half wicked grin. My mind saying this is wrong. The body saying otherwise on the taboo attention.
 
-He smiled as he reached out and unties both pieces and removed her bra.-"Wow then very nice."-He removed her bra to.-"You are bery very fine...got anything else thinking i won't do?"-He smiled as his cock was hard.-"My son and wife are enjoying them selves talking and i am sure my fingers excited you."
 
OOC bra not off just open since dress is on but open all the way


Eyes widen in shock as my panties are untied and fall to the floor and bra open exposing my perky breasts to you as I'm panting hard from the tension building as secretly I like getting slowly exposed. I blush a bit looking down seeing the light glisten off my bald pussy area signifying it is a bit damp.
 
-she was up to having about a thousand dollars in her hand and he did offer more.-"Its your move from here Darling did i give you a better rubbing over then my son ...What do you want now you can re dress and relax as we go up or tell me if i interest you."-His cock buldged through oh he was way bigger then his son.-
 
I pick up dress and say we should get back but I don't put it on when I see more cash in hand and told they will be busy and wing notice any abscence thinking we are still touring house. Clad just in heels now I say " 250 more I'll let you finger me for five minutes. Wanna feel what your new dayghter in law feels like "down there"?
 
-He grins.-"mmm not bad but something tells me you want more."-He laid her back on the table and Fingers her a bit as watched her get wet.-"mmm There we go not bad at all."
 
I figured you would just touch me slowly, not sure about actually touching yourvnew daughter in law "down there" one hand how's over mouth and one hand grips the side of the table as you pick up pace catching me off guard. My phone goes off with a text, since I'm in no position to answer it, you see it is from my husband/your son. It says " didn't know where in house you were on tour with dad. Mom needs two things from store for dinner. We will be back in 30 minutes."
 
[Dinner is done maybe just picking up groceries.]

-He smiled and looked.-"mmmm Does this make you hot tell me truthfully is this what your missing."-I can see the lust build in your eyes as my fingers work there magic on your pussy i feel how wet you get and how fast it happens as he smiled watching her buck her hips rolling them to his fingers.-"mmmmm That's right it feels really good doesn't it."
 
I nod yes telling you he doesn't "play" with me like this and foreplay is big for me. I tell you i love your son but he needs more imagination. My sentences are broken up by breathing heavy as i feel hands in my young, younger than your wife since I'm in my 20's, pussy like a kid in Christmas. I reluctantly am enjoying your touch and wonder if it's wrong for me to think like that.
 
-He smiled and Kissed her neck as his fingers dive deeper and and deeper in to her pussy.-"mmmm You want me to nibble your neck or pinch you nipples to help turn you on more if its a plus for you."
 
I giggle as you nibble my neck but still slightly protest. " I'm your new daughter in law we shouldn't do this" but it's cut off by my panting and soft moans escaping my lips as I grip the table sides more, my pussy nearly on fire now.
 
Last edited:
"Keep protesting but hey the money isn't bad right i mean even if i didn't give you much next time i am sure you can use more attention. Go on tell me do you grave that cock do you want it to ravage you for another 100?"-He asked as his fingers deep and hard as he nibbled more.-
 
You can tell by the look in my eyes there is a sense of guilt, you being my father in law and all,but also one of your fingers touching me in a way your son has not. My hips bucking into your fingers almost begging for more than just fingers but too shy or embarrassed to say.
 
"Mm Yes Go on ask for it i want to hear you say it i see it in your eyes..."-He holds up the last 100 He planned to give her she would of made enough for a small vacation for her and her husband his son.-"Come on baby."
 
Lad just in my high heels and blushing heavily I say "fine you want your new daughter in law's tight shaved young pussy? Our secret come get it". I head to your bed, lying down on my back, my super long legs knees up. Slowly buckkng hips "humping" the air as I give you a motion with a finger calling you over. "Please screw me and make me cum".
 
-He grins and shoved his cock deepinside her moaning as he grabbed her ass and began to thrust his cock nice and deep i am well endowed bigger then my sun as his cock pounds her pussy nice and deep in to her whispering.-"mmm i think it would be nice if you come by more when you can you need this i think we will get togeather wonderfully."
 
Back
Top