Can you trust members of this forum and have they been vetted?

Suppository

Experienced
945_1000.gif

Then install antiviral software before opening their threads. The condition is contagious.

Some of my friends here are bitches but I wouldn't take them to the vet. :mad:

The only trustworthy peeps here are ones with no vowels, consonants, numbers squiggles. The rest are a ok. :)

Some of my friends here are bitches but I wouldn't take them to the vet. :mad:

The only trustworthy peeps here are ones with no vowels, consonants, numbers squiggles. The rest are a ok. :)

:)...

I could, but I don't, because I seriously doubt it. But I must say, the gay serial killer and the psycho bitch ax murderess do make a surprisingly lovely couple.
A little on the temperamental side, but lovely nonetheless.

I could, but I don't, because I seriously doubt it. But I must say, the gay serial killer and the psycho bitch ax murderess do make a surprisingly lovely couple.
A little on the temperamental side, but lovely nonetheless.

Welcome. We do have a few good people do but don't pet the trolls. They bite.

Don't make fun of the people on the playground either. They appear all sweet and huggy with lots of :heart::kiss::rose: but you cross them and it's all #$@&%*! :eek:

If you see Laurel posting? She's the Queen Bee or Kitty Mama. She's lovely. Be a dick to her and I'll make you eat your words. Literally. I'll make your words into little letter shortbread laced with cayenne pepper and send them to you. :mad: :D

Welcome. We do have a few good people do but don't pet the trolls. They bite.

Don't make fun of the people on the playground either. They appear all sweet and huggy with lots of :heart::kiss::rose: but you cross them and it's all #$@&%*! :eek:

If you see Laurel posting? She's the Queen Bee or Kitty Mama. She's lovely. Be a dick to her and I'll make you eat your words. Literally. I'll make your words into little letter shortbread laced with cayenne pepper and send them to you. :mad: :D

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up! I shall proceed accordingly and comport myself in a gentlemanly ladylike manner... :cattail:

Back