Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

"I must admit, Anya, I've never given much thought to baby names, as I had never imagined I might have children. I guess I'll have to start thinking, won't I? I want you to do the same."

When she started wheedling about seeing her friends, she turned around, letting her full breasts brush against his cock. Then she got her mouth involved. Kent could tell she'd been practicing getting her mouth over objects as large as his cock. She still had to open amazingly wide, but she attacked the task far more enthusiastically than she had before.

He was reminded of the sight of Walkin with his humongous cock completely down the throat of his slut intern, even though, aside from being a woman, Anya really didn't resemble Alicia in the least. It was irrelevant, though, as it wasn't the intern sucking his cock, but his young, beautiful wife.

He'd hoped she'd suck him longer, but he had to guess her jaw might get tired after being open so wide for so long. When her beautiful tits got wrapped around his shaft and she started fucking him that way, he had no complaints.

"I'll send a bodyguard with you when you go out. We'll have to go shopping for some decent clothing. All they've supplied you with here is lingerie, though I still want you to get used to being nude when you're home."
 
Anya honestly did not want keep the pregnancy but she decided not argue the matter. She was getting used having Kent get what he want and upsetting him would just make more tension. She honestly feared the idea of giving birth but she knew he would keep an eye out for her now that she was not only his wfe but the mother of his child.

Anya might not like the bodyguard idea but was so happy he let her see her friend. She bpull back her mouth to thank him before she ran her tongue down his cock to suck the skin down to his balls. she began slowly suck his balls one at a time as she reach down between her legs to slip her fingers in her pussy. She ssuddently plunge two of her finger in his ass. She enjoyed his reaction as she began to finger his tight ass, wiggle them inside....

She pulls her mouth off making a popping sound to take his cock in her mouth, slowly deep throating him as best she could as she finger thrust in and out his ass and added another finger. She looked up at his expression as she wanted see it as he came in her mouth as she moans loudly.
 
Anya took Kent's cock head out of her mouth long enough to thank him for agreeing to let her go out, but then went right back to work.

Pretty soon, her mouth seemed like it was everywhere: his cock, his balls, all up and down his shaft. He couldn't hold back a moan when she started sucking his balls. It'd been far too long...

He watched as she reached between her legs. He figured she was going to get herself off while sucking him, to which he had no objection.

Imagine, then, his surprise when she brought those pussy-wet fingers back up and shoved them into his ass!

Once again, it'd been far too long. Anya's slim fingers felt incredible in conjunction with her mouth on his cock. He wasn't sure if she had any idea what she was doing back there, but regardless, it felt damn good.

Then, he was pretty sure accidentally, a fingertip dragged across his prostate. It was too much, and he started to cum, filling Anya's mouth until cum drooled down her chin and onto her lovely breasts...
 
Anya eyes widen as he came hard in her mouth, she did her best to swallow all his load but some end up on her chin and chest. She kept fingerings and tease his prostate as she wanted him to e pay his load completely aND make him look like a mummy. She pulled back, wiping her mouth as she smirkd: " your becoming a selfish husband. .. I was at.East hoping you make love to me.."

She teased as she kissed him and glance at the washroom door : " since your already done, I guess I should wash up" * pouts playfully and began walk away slowly with a dramatic sigh*

" I guess it's expected since your soo old....can't keep up with a young wife.....my night will be soo boring..."
 
Anya kept pressing on Kent's prostate as he came, forcing more cum out and making his orgasm that much more intense. By the time he was through cumming, Anya was a royal mess. Still, she looked fucking stunning, covered in his jizz.

Finally, she pulled her fingers out of his ass at the same time she popped his softening cock out of her mouth.

Then, she proceeded getting cheeky with him, obviously naughtily pleased at having make her husband cum so well. When she started toward the bathroom, her beautiful, round ass swaying back and forth, he caught her arm and pulled her to him, pressing his lips against hers, heedless of the seed that coated them...
 
Anya expected him to do as much which she enjoyed how he pulled her back. She moaned and kiss him back passionately. She ran her nails down his back, moaning his pleasure.

She pulled back and shove him own on the bed. She lay between his leg, sucking him faster till he was once more hard.

She climb over him guiding the head of his cock into her pussy. She moaned as she whip her hair around while placing his hands on her totally. She slowly lowered herself on his cock moaning. She began to slowly ride his cock as she moaned
 
Last edited:
Kent could feel Anya's smile behind their kiss. At least in this case, she knew he wouldn't let her just turn her back on him, but it seemed she was in a mood to play, so he wasn't at all upset by his predictability.

He let her push him back on the bed, then gasped at how sensitive his cock was after such a huge cum when she lowered her mouth over it again, then proceeded to get it hard again.

When she had him where she wanted him, Anya climbed on the bed and straddled his hips, aiming her pussy at the pole that stood straight up, waiting for it.

It took a minute or two, but eventually, Anya got nearly all of Kent's cock in her. The look of concentration on her face said it wasn't easy, but she was determined she was going to take him this time, whether she could get it all inside or not.

Kent just laid back and let Anya take charge, since she was currently of a mind to...
 
Anya moaned as she slowly riding his cock, wiping her hair around as she shivers with pleasure. She ran her hair through her hair as she arche her back while moaning. Slowly rotating her hips as she slide down his huge cock and back up slowly. She did her best to take her time to adjust to his huge cock after all it was only normal. Anya slide her husband hands down to her hips as she rode his cock, she did her best to get use to his cock after all she was his woman.

**Just as she began to enjoy her time, they both heard his cellphone ring. She slowly got off of Kent : " you best take the call...i'll go clean up...." She was annoyed and wondered if the idea of her having a lover be accepted if he was to busy with work.
 
Last edited:
When the phone rang, they both turned toward it. Anya deflated, as if any sexual momentum she'd built up had been completely derailed by the sound of the phone.

Though it seemed to take a very long time, she slid herself off Kent's cock and told him to take the call, then started toward the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going? You get right back where you were. Either that, or use your mouth. I don't care which. We're going to need to fuck a lot if your pussy's going to be able to accommodate a baby, so you get your ass over here and get back to it."

By the time he'd finished, Kent reached for the phone just as it stopped.

"Well, that settles that. If it's important, they'll leave a message. Now get back over here and fuck me."
 
Anya knew better than to argue with her man. She walk back to him, climbing on the bed : " you sure about that Kent ?"

Anya climb back on top,guiding his cock in her pussy as she moaned as she slide down on his cock while moaning. She slowly began to ride his cock, closing her eyes as she wipe her hair around.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, I'm sure," he told her. "When the phone went off, I didn't say I needed to take it. Right now, the only thing that's important is my cock in you. Besides, I could reach the phone. If I'd wanted to take it, I could have taken it while you continued.

"Why do you take every opportunity to get out of having sex?"
 
Anya look down at him : " I don't wanna be a burden to you especially when it concerns work . What are you talking about !? No way will we having sex while you talk on phone or work. I am not that kind of woman..."

She glares at him : " I guess, I'm still pissed off about that...woman"
 
"That woman? Who? Walkin's intern?

"Why aren't you 'that kind' of woman? Don't you enjoy being naughty once in a while? Apparently you do, or you wouldn't have shoved your fingers in my ass while you blew me."
 
Anya lowered herself on his socks as much she could and began to rotate as she moaned. She glare down at him as apparently mock her : " yeah that fucking whore that tried to seduce you through me by fuck fingering herself.

She got annoyed and got off his lap: " I'm no longer in the mood...you can call that whore to finish you off. God know you will be going sneak over while I gain shitload of wait on this pregnancy"

Her mood was all over the place as she did not feel secure in their relationship and now she end fat with stretch marks. She got off the bed: " men wants women that are not fat or knock up...."
 
Again, Anya was turning her back on him and walking away in anger. It infuriated him that she did that so often.

"Stop right the fuck there. You're going nowhere. And I'll drag your ass back if you keep going.

"I'm getting sick of this 'on-again-off-again bullshit. And I'm not talking about the sex. What I'm referring to is you making these huge assumptions and coming to your own low self esteem conclusions, then blowong up on me for them.

"Forget your friends. Until you can learn to be civil to your own husnand, you'll see nothing of the outside world."

With that, Kent gave Anya a taste of her own medicine, turned his back on her and stormed out of the room, locking the door behind him.
 
Anya stop dead in her tracks and look back at him as he spoke : " that's not fair, I am trying adjust as much as I can....but I don't like how I am exposed to so much at the same time,Kent "

She gasps in shock at his statement about her friends: " Kent. ..wait...please don't do that....that's not fair...please..." She never considered he punish her each time she misbehaved*

She rushed after her husband only to have the door closed in her face, she banged and pleaded but he ignored her.she pray he return soon aND talk or console her. Yet nothing happen, only the Butler arrived to brink food and drinks as she was locked in the room. She tried to convince the Butler to tell her husband to come back but end up finding out he was on work trip

She started wonder if he forgotten of her after a week, she cried as she was locked in her room for upsetting him.

Finally Kent business trip was over and her returned home 2 weeks later. His Butler inform him the morning sickness began and that she started refuse to eat for 3 das and the staff grew concern for her pregnancy. After the first four days she start destroying the room a which they fixed of course.
 
Kent hated how Anya made him lose his temper. The problem for her was, he kept it reined in so much for so long, when it did finally come out, it was like a dragon was unleashed.

By the time he'd calmed down, he was in the air, on his way to a conference. He hadn't planned on going, but Anya had so infuriated him, he thought it best to get away from her altogether. Not the best way to resolve conflict, but at the moment, Kent had no calm, reasonable words to try to convince her to his way of thinking. Perhaps, he thought, when she acted like a child, he should treat her like one. Maybe a good spanking would settle her a little, and would get his anger out as well.

While he was gone, he phoned home to see how his young wife was doing. He wasn't surprised when he heard she hadn't eaten a few meals, but Kent wasn't overly worried. He didn't peg Anya, as stubborn as she could be, had the willpower, or the desperation, to do herself permanent harm, and soon the reports were that she was eating properly.

Unable to starve herself in protest, she took to vandalism. Ronald assured Kent what she wrecked was promptly repaired. Kent had prepared for such a contingency, in that there was nothing truly valuable in the room, rich though it appeared.

When he returned, he gladly shed his suit in the foyer and handed it to the just as nude butler. He then went to the kitchen and got a meal for each of them and carried it to where his wife sat incarcerated.

Unlocking the bedroom door, Kent entered and set each plate on the table inside.

"I've brought us something to eat. Come, before it gets cold."
 
Anya looks back from the balcony as it was a bit earlier. Eyes widen at the sight of her husband, she hesitated a moment before walking over. She lowered her gaze as she approached him : " I'm really sorry Kent...are you still mad at me ?"

She say , ashamed : " I did not meant to upset you, I was just jealous...not that it's an excuse......"

She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek as she looked up innocently.: " I wish I knew what to say to fix my mess.."

She hesitated to bring up the matter : " I know I upset you but...please I don't wanna be lock on the house and unallowed to see my friends.... please... please don't ...i promise to make an effort to be a good wife.."
 
Last edited:
Anya seemed surprised to see her husband there. He let her talk, then waited a moment before speaking.

" Of whom were you jealous? Me? Walkin? Alicia?

"Perhaps the thing tbat upset me most was when you accused me of wanting the lawyer's intern. You constantly assume I'm looking for someone, ANYONE but you. The truth of the matter is that, at one time, yes, I WAS looking for someone, anyone. Then, I spoke with my mother, and she found me you. And aside from that little verbal play with Alicia, I've had no contact with another woman but you.

"Every night while I was away, I called to check how you were doing. I was a little alarmed when you stopped eating, but I didn't figure you'd do yourself permanent harm, what with the baby and all, regardless what you think of being pregnant."

He motioned to the plates he'd brought in. "Sit and eat. It's best while still hot, and it's probably reached the lukewarm stage by now."

He let Anya sit before beginning again, "You've given me such contrition before. What can you say to fix things? I think it's more what you can do. In this case, I think, what you can stop doing. And that is: you can stop making false assumptions and accusations.

"And as far as seeing your friends, you make it difficult to reward you when you act like a petulant child. I understand that you're still young, but you aren't a little girl anymore. That's evident with the naked eye. You need to stop behaving like one. You would have been quite the hit at the conference I just retuned from, but I need a woman to accompany me and not a little girl who believes the world should revolve because she tells it to."

Anya still hadn't even picked up her fork. He knew she didn't like it when he lost his temper and snapped at her. However, she knew how to deal with that. He suspected she really hated when he spoke bluntly and calmly.
 
Anya :" Alicia..." She winced as he stated facts that were true, she hated how she seem to bring out the worst out of him. She was touched that is was checking on her even during his absence.

Anya sat down feeling small as he scowlded her: " I am sorry Kent but there are things I hate...like being naked and stand by you like a dog..."

She looked up : " please let me see my friends...and go out..I promise to behave better as a wife. "* She hated sounding like a child making quick promises to get her way*
 
"What about Alicia made you jealous?" Kent inquired.

"I know you dislike being naked, but with a body like yours, I have a difficult time understanding why.

"And as far as standing by my side 'like a dog', what do you think would be expected of you if you were to accompany me to, say, the conference I just returned from? I don't mean to belittle you in any way, but I'm afraid being a good, obedient wife is a big part of the life you've been thrust into.

"Now eat. We can discuss your friends when you have some food in you."
 
Anya jaw drop at his question:" how can you ask me that with a straight question!? She was masturbating in front of you and cumming all over the place "

She glares at him :". Don't expect that of me, ever"
 
"So, you were JEALOUS that she was doing that in front of me? You do realize you're implying that you'd rather have been the one masturbating herself at that moment?

"Besides, I think she was actually doing it more for you than she was for me."
 
Last edited:
Anya glared at him : " I am not implying that, im disgusted if that fucking whore ! I will never do that for you !"

* She get off the bed enrage: " I'm suppose to be your wife and not a sex slave. AND I want where clothes because I don't wanna always accessible to any man. Your being a cold hearted, cruel husband !"

She turn her back to him to wipe her tears*
 
Last edited:
Kent stood and grabbed Anya yet again. Turning her around, he snapped, "And you're being a demanding bitch, who only wants her way and refuses to see that there's another way to life. Open your mind. For a woman of so few years, you've picked up one hell of a lot of baggage."

Kent then sat down, dragging his young wife across his lap. "This helped once before, maybe this is the best way to deal with you." At that, he brought his open palm down on Anya's round, perfect ass.
 
Back
Top