Happiness in Slavery (closed)

Samantha finally gave up on trying to calm her nerves, she looked as composed as she was going to. She’d texted Tim earlier and told him she was going to have to stay late to finish some work that needed to be done by the next morning. She’d been vague about when she would be home but she knew if she was more than a couple hours late it might seem suspicious. She kept catching herself fidgeting and she tried to force herself to be still. She was still holding onto the tiny hope that Kane wouldn’t show. She didn’t think it was likely though, he’d been nothing if not annoying persistent. She didn’t hear him approach her from behind and she visibly startled at his words.


"Miss me?"


She tried to hide her disappointment as she turned to face him.


“Not in the least. Look, you can’t be serious about going through with this...it’s blackmail. It’s not like you’re unattractive, I’m sure you can go out and find women you wouldn’t have to blackmail into sleeping with you.”
 
“Not in the least. Look, you can’t be serious about going through with this...it’s blackmail. It’s not like you’re unattractive, I’m sure you can go out and find women you wouldn’t have to blackmail into sleeping with you.”

He smiled as she spoke, waiting to speak a bit more than actually listening to what she had to say.

"I'm a bit more than simply not unattractive Sam. But that's not the point. I already explained it to you...I chose you."

He parted his legs a bit...stepping forward towards her and unbuckling the belt securing his blue jeans.

"Get on your knees."

It was not a request. Kane commanded in an even and sure voice, not in anger but as you might to someone you were instructing.

Reaching into his boxers he pulled his sizable manhood out, feeling the stale yet cool parking lot air against his balls. Even semi flaccid the young man was impressive. Thick and swelling thicker, the long shaft leading to an engorged head. He gripped it like a weapon and stroked it several inches longer while he waited. It was now enormous.
 
"I'm a bit more than simply not unattractive Sam. But that's not the point. I already explained it to you...I chose you."


Samantha tried to keep her irritation in check, it’s not like she had really expected him to change his mind. Still, it drove her nuts that he acted like she was lucky to have been “chosen” by him.


"Get on your knees."


He had already unbuckled his belt and she watched as he reached into his pants and pulled his cock out. She didn’t want to stare but it was hard not to, just size wise it was fairly stunning. Her anger at being blackmailed and now commanded to get on her knees made it easier for her to move her eyes back up to his.


“Do you really think I’m going to get down on my knees in a dirty parking lot where anyone could walk in and see us? I assumed we were going to at least get in your car or something. Or we can get in my car...or go to a hotel…”
 
“Do you really think I’m going to get down on my knees in a dirty parking lot where anyone could walk in and see us? I assumed we were going to at least get in your car or something. Or we can get in my car...or go to a hotel…"

Kane swallowed hard. This was proofing more difficult than he anticipated. More of that passion, he thought. More of that resilience. Just needed this to go a little further then he would have her. He decided on kindness...

"I'm not a monster Sam. But there is one little problem, you see those shiny little lenses attached to black boxes?" He spoke in a condescending tone "They are gonna see us if you aren't parked in just the right spot. I picked this spot special for that reason. Where ARE you parked?"

He took his cell phone out and quickly texted Eric to follow at a distance. He wasn't sure if he would be able to stay out of sight from the cameras but worst case he had the zoom. It wouldn't be as... Graphic of a video but still enough to suit his purpose.
 
"I'm not a monster Sam. But there is one little problem, you see those shiny little lenses attached to black boxes? They are gonna see us if you aren't parked in just the right spot. I picked this spot special for that reason. Where ARE you parked?"


She let out the breath she’d been holding and relaxed slightly. She had expected him to refuse or at least argue because he seemed intent on doing everything he could to provoke her. His little comment about the video cameras aside he’d basically conceded. Maybe this wouldn’t be as bad as she’d thought. It was still unsavory but she finesse this whole situation to go her way.


“I’m parked two levels up. I don’t know why we can’t just go to a hotel, then we wouldn’t have to worry about the cameras and I mean fooling around in a car is so...juvenile. And it’s Samantha...no one calls me Sam. Can we just get this over with, I can’t be here all night.”
 
“I’m parked two levels up. I don’t know why we can’t just go to a hotel, then we wouldn’t have to worry about the cameras and I mean fooling around in a car is so...juvenile. And it’s Samantha...no one calls me Sam. Can we just get this over with, I can’t be here all night.”

He inhaled and let the air escape his nose slowly, weighing her words against his wishes.

He shut his eyes for a second, leaning his head down a bit as if deep in thought however at the same time he placed his hands atop her shoulders. Kane was a taller, younger and stronger than her. A fact he illustrated by pushing Sam down to her knees with relative ease. He wasn't certain if it was shock due to the suddenness of it, or her not bothering to resist at all but she fell a bit harder than he expected.

With his cock still fully erect, an engorged throbbing pole unavoidable staring her in the face, he brushed it along her cheek and broke the short silence.

"Enough, I considered your car when I thought you may have parked down here after I told u were to meet me... But forget it. Your not getting up from this spot...." He wagged it's length mockingly in front of her "...Untill you swallow my cum."

He layed his dick along her face., it covered nearly half of it, running from her chin to her hairline. Some of the pre cum smearing on her forehead.

"I'm done being patient bitch.... It's your choice. A simple blowjob...or a divorce and unemployment."
 
Kane seemed to take a deep breath and Samantha wondered if she should have let herself be a little more manageable even though that thought was abhorrent to her. She stiffened as he put his hands on her shoulders but she didn't show any other reaction. He didn't say anything and she found herself growing more nervous as he stood there in silence. Then his hands went from resting on her shoulders to pushing her down. It was so unexpected that she didn't quite seem to realize it was happening until her knees hit the concrete hard making her cry out in pain and surprise. No one had ever treated Samantha like that and she just sat there in stunned silence even as his cock grazed her cheek.


"Enough, I considered your car when I thought you may have parked down here after I told u were to meet me... But forget it. Your not getting up from this spot......Untill you swallow my cum."


He rested his cock on her face and she resisted the urge to pull away even when she felt something warm and wet on her forehead.


"I'm done being patient bitch.... It's your choice. A simple blowjob...or a divorce and unemployment."


The harsh reality of her situation sunk in and she still tried to figure out if there was a way out of this. She supposed he was right...a quick blowjob wasn’t so bad compared to what she’d lose if she said no. Her knees still hurt and the surroundings were hard to ignore but she tried to push all of that out of her mind.


“Okay, fine,” she said as she encircled her hand around the base of his dick.


It took her a few moments to actually do anything but she finally leaned forward and ran her tongue along the head of his cock. She could taste the precum as she licked it a few more times. She finally wrapped her lips around his cock and started to move her mouth down its length. It was thick enough that she had to open her mouth uncomfortably wide but it was the length she was uneasy about. Kane’s dick was definitely bigger than any of the other guys’ she’d been with and she had doubts about whether she would be able to take it all into her mouth. As she moved her mouth up and down on him she took a little more in each time. By the time she was taking half of it into her mouth she started gagging. She pressed her tongue against the underside of his cock as she sucked, trying to ignore her gagging. She realized she wasn’t completely hating this and that made her more than a little uncomfortable. It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy sex, she just didn’t want to enjoy this. She was able to get almost two-thirds of his cock into her mouth before she had to stop trying to take more. The size of it had her struggling for breath and her eyes had started watering. A part of her still couldn’t believe she was doing this...or that she was enjoying any part of it. She pushed the thoughts away though and focused on what she was doing as she found a rhythm.
 
Kane watched Samantha attempt to devour his cock. It only made his magnificent member swell further, to the point it was deliciously painful to him. His balls ached and the feeling of this co-worker... A woman whom he had only met last night... Kneeling in front of him in the company parking lot, his dick stuffed well within her warm wet mouth... Well he could already feel himself getting too excited to milk this for much longer.

He glanced again at Eric, who had positioned himself better and who was hopefully smart enough to use his fathers digital camera. He looked as though he were more engrossed in what was happening than if he was doing it right. A dirty look from Kane later and his friend seemed to be in director mode once more.

"Play with your pussy," he commanded as he held on tightly to her head with his open hands.

He gripped tighter still and began thrusting his hips forward, slowly at first as to brace Samantha for what was to come. Soon he was pushing his cock deeper into her mouth than she had previously done comfortably. The tears were already forming in her eyes from the effort and he wanted to see streams down her cheeks. Kane felt the air escaping around his cock as he rammed it down her mouth and she did not tighten up around him, possibly due to the shock that she was getting her face fucked. He managed to get his erection partially down her throat. The enormous cock and her victimized mouth creating obscene echoes throughout the parking lot. He continued to pump his meat into her face faster and faster, grunting and pulling her head harder against him with each thrust via fistfuls of her hair.
 
"Play with your pussy."

Samantha hesitated for a few moments as she struggled with the decision. If she actively made this pleasurable for herself it made it seem like it was less her being forced and more her being complicit in the whole thing. On the other hand a part of her really wanted to do as he said, she was already somewhat turned on. She finally moved her hand down under her skirt and started to rub her pussy.

His hold on her head tightened and she felt panic stir in her chest as he began pumping his cock into her mouth. She tried to pull back but his hands in her hair kept her head exactly where he wanted it. Her gagging increased as he forced his cock farther into her mouth. She felt saliva starting to run down her chin and her tears were making her makeup run leaving her eyes stinging. She could only imagine what she must look like but for the moment she was focused on trying to keep him from forcing anymore of his dick into her mouth. She couldn’t say anything with his cock filling her mouth to its limit and the best she could manage were pleading whimpers.
 
Kane fucked Samantha's tight mouth furiously, the drool escaping it forming a long unbroken strand which swayed wildly as he pounded his cock between her lips. Soon he couldn't help it. He had crossed that point of no return that a man feels and his loins sparked with electric fire. He held her to him hard, allowing Samantha no respite from the violation of his gigantic dick thrusting in the very mouth she used to kiss her husband... Her children. Kane felt his cum beginning to be pumped through his long shaft and in response ripped her face away so he could aim for it instead.

"Oh shit! Oh FUCK...YES BITCH...Ahhhhhh!"

The first thick rivet shot out of the young man's swollen head with a powerful biological explosion and arced across her face, missing it entirely. She was not so fortunate after that. A massive volley of cum, comprised of several large streams crisscrossed Samantha's nose, eyes and mouth. The thick goo already beginning to cool as it rolled and ran down her face. Clumping atop her lip and running off her cheeks and chin. Her eyes were all but glued shut so she might have missed Kane squeezing his manhood at the base and wringing out a few more beads of ejaculate... Which he flung at her as if she was a toilet and he was shaking his dick off.

He stared at her for a moment. Her face absolutely covered in his juice. He laughed.

"Ok. We're done here. You can go home and play wife now."

He buckled up and walked away without so much as another glance in her direction.
 
Samantha’s jaw was already sore and she wasn’t sure she could take his cock slamming into her mouth for much longer. She’d given up on struggling to take less of his cock, there was no way she was breaking free of the firm hold he had on her head. Even as she gagged and choked on his massive dick she continued to play with herself. There was a small part of her that wasn’t hating this, which was humiliating. Suddenly he pulled her mouth off his cock and she almost fell back at the sudden movement.

"Oh shit! Oh FUCK...YES BITCH...Ahhhhhh!"

She watched as he started to cum and at first she thought he was just going to cum on the ground. Then the cum started hitting her face, it seemed to hit every part of her face including her eyes which started to sting even after she closed them. She could feel it starting to run down her cheeks, off her chin and along her neck. For a few seconds she just sat there in stunned silence. Kane’s laugh brought her out of her stupor and she cringed as it echoed off the walls of the parking garage.

"Ok. We're done here. You can go home and play wife now."

She felt herself blush furiously at his nonchalant dismissal. Thankfully she finally heard him walk off and she finally reached up and started to wipe off the cum that was quickly drying on her face. Her eyes were still burning from the combination of makeup and cum that had gotten in them but she made her way into the building and found a bathroom. She winced at her reflection in the mirror and washed her face off. Some of the cum had gotten in her hair and that took longer to clean up. She finally put some makeup on and was thankful that Tim was too oblivious to notice she looked slightly less put together than she had this morning.

By the time she got home the kids were getting ready for bed and after telling them goodnight she let Tim finish getting them down. She took a shower and tried very hard not to think about what had happened though she couldn’t quite seem to push it out of her mind. Luckily by the time she was done Tim was engrossed in some movie.

“I’m going to head to bed, honey, it was a long day.”

“Yeah, okay, goodnight,” he said without ever taking his eyes off the TV.

She laid in bed trying to think of anything else except what she’d done though she wasn’t overly successful at that but she eventually drifted off.
 
After zipping his fly up Kane walked back over to the end of the row, covering his face at an angle in case he missed any cameras. He assumed Samantha hadn't walked away yet, since he couldn't hear the echo of any heels on the concrete parking lot floor.

For a minute he wondered if Eric had chickened out and taken off but then he caught sight of a shoulder poking out from around a large square column. Looking over his shoulder he could see Samantha finally walking away. He turned to his friend and nodded.

"It's safe you can come out now, dude," Kane half whispered.

Eric creeped out from around the pillar, camera in hand. His erection as clearly visible as his embarrassment.

"Did you get it?"

"Fuck yeah I got it," Eric's enthusiasm made Kane laugh. It was nice to see him stop blushing like a ten year old and let a little of his deviant personality through.

The two of them left the lot and headed for Eric's car. They joked and laughed about how Kane's plan had actually worked. Kane took the attitude that it was never in Doubt if it would, while Eric's stance was that it was just lucky Samantha apparently didn't know any better. The two look around one last time, was no sign of the woman who he just face fucked. They hopped in the compact and Eric gingerly handed the recorder to his friend.

"Upload that shit and give it back! I swear to fucken god dude, don't loose this shit!"

"Will you relax I'll give it to you tomorrow when you pick me up."

It was a longer ride than normal. Eric was a much more cautious driver than Kane.

--------------------------------------------------------

After getting off the phone with his mechanic Kane was ready to just have the day end.

There was one thing he still had to take care of though.

He booted up his laptop and found the video file he had taken off of Eric's father's camera. Eric wanted to just use a phone to shoot the footage but Kane insisted they do it this way. His friend never really argued too hard with him, he resisted but they always ended up doing what Kane wanted. He liked to think it was due to the fact that he was always right but it was more than likely just Eric's passive nature.

He played the video, the quality wasn't as good as he had hoped but then again he had unrealistic expectations as usual. It was clearly Samantha and it was clearly a big thick cock cumming all over her fucken face in a parking lot. He smiled as he caught a glimpse of her actually getting into it. It was a flicker but it was there. It was something the young man could build on. His manhood stirred in his jeans. A swollen lump growing beneath the fabric as he watched her take his unrelenting assault into her tight innocent mouth.

He was gonna have rub one off in the shower tonight. He was all horny now.

He glanced at the company website briefly then opened up his email. After typing in the address of Samantha's husband in the "to" space he began writing a short invitation to a pool party this weekend at Eric's place. It was cordial and offered as a sort of thanks for the other night. "Bring the wife, leave the kids ;)" he added in the end.

He hit send and began composing a new message. The recipient was none other than Samantha herself. The subject was blank. He attached the video file and wrote a single sentence in the body before sending it...

"Make sure you attend."
 
Samantha woke up the next morning and her mind instantly went back to what had happened in the parking garage the night before. She felt herself blush with guilt even as she felt a tingle of excitement at the memory. She got up and went about her morning routine. She found herself having trouble concentrating and that only seemed to make her actions the previous night even more of a preoccupation. Every time one of the kids or Tim asked her something she took a few seconds too long to respond and she hoped she didn’t look as guilty as she felt.

Once she’d made breakfast and the kids’ lunches she went upstairs to get ready for work. She was in the middle of putting her makeup on when Tim came up to say goodbye. He leaned in for a kiss and she barely kept herself from pulling away. As their lips met and his tongue slipped between her lips all she could think about was the fact that she’d had another man’s cock in her mouth less than 24 hours ago. She tried to push the thought away as she kissed him back and after what seemed like forever he finally ended the kiss. He started to walk out of the room and she was relieved that he hadn’t picked up on anything strange.

“Oh hey, you remember that guy from the party the other night? The one we gave the ride to?”

Samantha tried to ignore the panic rapidly spreading through her as she answered, “Yeah, Kane...what about him?”

“He sent an email last night inviting us to a pool party on Saturday, since we gave him a ride home. He said just you and I so I think it’s just for adults. I told him that would probably be fine but I’d make sure you didn’t have anything planned already.”

“Oh...yeah I’m not sure, I was thinking we had something going on, I’ll have to check and get back to him.”

“Okay...it might be nice though, relaxing by a pool without having to worry about the kids. Let me know...I’ll see you tonight, love you.”

“Love you too.”

Samantha was fuming, she couldn’t believe the nerve Kane had, emailing her husband. She planned to confront him as soon as she got to work, she needed to put an end to this. By the time she got to work she was convinced that by the time she got done talking to Kane he would leave her alone for good. She headed into her office and sat down at her computer to see what her schedule for the day was. She had a meeting later on in the morning and a few things she had to get done before it but she could still go talk to Kane before she got started. She opened her email and scanned the inbox quickly. She was about to get up when she realized one of the new emails had been from Kane. There was no subject but she was already dreading whatever was in it. She clicked on it and saw it was just one line and a video attachment.

"Make sure you attend."

She opened the attachment and immediately regretted it. Within the first couple seconds she recognized it as a video of their...encounter the night before. While Kane’s face wasn’t visible in the shot hers was unmistakable, as was exactly what she was doing. She closed the video and deleted the email. She realized confronting him wouldn’t make any difference, he clearly had no intention of leaving her alone and with that video she was in no position to do anything but comply. She spent the next ten minutes trying to calm down and then threw herself into work hoping it would serve as some measure of distraction.



**********************************************************

“Are you ready, hun?”

“I’ll be down in just a minute.”

Samantha looked in the mirror one last time. She’d picked out her most boring swimsuit, a plain, black one-piece. She hadn’t worn it in years, preferring one of the bikini’s she had but she was not about to wear one of those to a party Kane was blackmailing her into going to. She put a little dress on over the suit and headed downstairs. She tried not to look like she was completely dreading this party as they got in the car. Tim didn’t say anything so she either pulled it off or Tim wasn’t really paying attention, probably a combination of the two she thought as they pulled up to the house. She took a deep breath as she got out of the car and followed Tim up to the front door.
 
Kane had teased Eric for years about still living at home. It wasn't until he saw Eric's parents house that he stopped. It was clear there was nowhere his friend could move to on any salary someone like him would find, that could even remotely compare to the kind of comfort he was used to at home.

Eric came from a wealthy family but his parents were pretty cheap. Sure they said it was to build his character and help him develop self reliance and maybe in the beginning it was but for the most part they were just a couple of rich greedy pricks.

His mom Karen was nice enough though, she gave a good hand job anyway even if she forgot to take her ring off that one time and gave Kane's cock a small cut. Eric's dad was such a tool though, always bitching about something or other. Kane tried his best to avoid coming by when they were both home. Luckily between his dad's job as some idiotic studio executive, busy cancelling shows everyone loves and Karen's obsession with seeing every location on the globe while she still could, the two of them were hardly ever home.

This left Eric's place as their base of operations for fucking and/or hanging out with chicks as well as their few close friends.

"Yes! I said yes already...gawd. I'll take you out tomorrow night if I can, but definitely this week coming if not then." The phone was getting warm against his ear.

Christy had been busting his bills all day about a certain favor he wanted. The young girl from the coffee shop down the block was absolutely smitten with him and he kept her strung along cause she so eager. There were times he felt bad about it but not so bad he wouldn't squeeze one more favor out of her.

"It's not like I'm asking you to fuck the guy! Just keep him busy!" Her enormous tits alone would be enough for that, Kane thought to himself. "It doesn't matter why! Oh my god...are you gonna do it or not?.... Ok, good. Be here soon. We're at Eric's folk's."

He swiped his phone angrily ending the call. What a pain in the ass he thought. Never mind... Everything was set.

He looked around poolside. The beautifully kept sparking blue water reflected Eric flirting with some girl from work who just started the other day. She was out if his league but he no doubt figured the surroundings leveled the playing field. He was leaning against the steps leading out and she was slowly inching away.

"Dude, what the fuck? Where the bitches at?"

Kane spun around and was greeted by a large black man with a tight muscular body that rivaled his own. His closely cropped dark hair rolling down his head in stripes to his large glistening shoulders. He wore an almost laughable pair of floral summer shorts which showed off his very impressive yet flaccid manhood beneath and not much else save for sandals.

"Ahh the token black friend is here!" Kane laughed with a large grin.

"Fuck you man," his friend laughed back as he pulled the two of them into a half hug for a brief moment after clasping hands. "Your cracker ass is lucky I'm even gracing this bitch with my presence."

"Uh huh...sure thing Ro."

Roland was an old buddy from High school. He moved away a while ago and joined the reserves, but was back living in town and Kane never failed to invite his old wingman to a get together if he might actually show.

"No ones really here yet, man... But make yourself at home, one thing though....stay away from Christy....shes only here doing me a favor."

"Which one is that again?," Roland wondered.

"The chick from the coffee shop down the way... Huge tits, blonde, bubbly."

"Favor?" He pressed.

Kane smiled.

"Just leave her to her work."


------------------------------------------------------



Later on as a few people from the mailroom and more of Eric, Roland and Kane's friends showed up, it looked more like a party.

The temperature outdoors in the back of the house where it opened up into where the pool was, was warm but comfortable. A large parasol bench with cushioned chairs was full of half naked bodies, both male and female. The mini bar on the other side of the yard was not so mini, and being run by Eric himself currently. No doubt resigning to getting any and all girls hammered so he'd have a better chance.

The pool in the center was large and opulent. A fairly high diving board stood above to one aside daring any brave enough to climb it and below in the water, Roland mingled with the few people who attended that were actually from Kane's job.

The doorbell rang and Eric looked in his direction. Kane nodded and went inside to answer it.

He checked himself in an oval mirror before reaching the door. Satisfied with his tight red trunks and well combed hair he opened it and turned to greet his guests.

On the other side stood Samantha and her husband. She was an absolute knock out despite her modest dress, hopefully hiding a revealing swim suit beneath but Kane doubted it. Sam was still very much resisting him.

His grin was ear to ear.

"YOU MADE IT!" He beamed in a half mocking tone, inviting them both in with a gesture. "Welcome! This is Eric's place but we are always having people over. Pool and grub are in the back, rest rooms...." Kane eyed Samantha and paused for half a beat "are upstairs. Make yourselves at home. If you need anything just lemme know."

Without another consideration he walked away, leaving them alone for the moment. His eyes met Christy's out by the yard's fence as he nodded in her direction, his eyes glancing over at Tim.
 
Last edited:
Samantha was surprised by the house, which was huge and lavish. She’d looked Eric up on the company directory after Tim had gotten the invitation and she had a hard time believing he could afford a place like this on a mailroom salary. Tim reached the door before she did and had already knocked by the time she came to stand beside him. He turned to her with a smile and she tried not to roll her eyes at his excitement.

“I bet this is going to be a lot of fun. Can you believe this place, it’s huge!”

“Don’t forget, I don’t want to stay that long, Tim...I have stuff I need to get done.”

Tim was saved from replying as the door swung open to reveal a shirtless Kane, a huge smile on his face. Samantha couldn’t help but gaze at his chest for a few moments before moving her eyes back up to his face.

"YOU MADE IT!"Welcome! This is Eric's place but we are always having people over. Pool and grub are in the back, rest rooms....are upstairs. Make yourselves at home. If you need anything just lemme know."

Samantha flashed him an irritated look as he mentioned the bathrooms with a glance at her. God, what an ass, she thought as he finished his spiel and then walked off. Her eyes wandered around the inside of the house, impressed at how beautiful it was.

“Are you coming, honey?”

“Yeah, go ahead, I’ll be out in a minute...seriously Tim, we’re not staying long...like an hour tops.”

“I know, I know...try to relax and have some fun while we’re here though!”

Samantha ignored him and looked around for another minute before heading out back. There were quite a few people, including a few she recognized from work. She saw a bar off to the side that had quite a few people milling around it, including Tim of course. Quite a few people seemed tipsy already and while it was very tempting to go get multiple drinks Samantha didn’t think that would be a smart move if she had to deal with Kane.

She found a lounge chair on the other side of the pool that wasn’t surrounded by people. She pulled her dress off and got comfortable figuring she could at least try and get a little bit of a tan if she had to be here. She had no illusions about Kane inviting her and then leaving her alone but she could at least make him come to her with whatever new depravity he planned to make her perform.
 
He enjoyed the party for a half hour or so before glancing about to find Samantha who had taken refuge on a lounge chair to one side of the pool and was fairly isolated from the others. He looked around the backyard and noticed how everyone had more or less ignored her as per his wishes or due to preoccupation.

His eyes scanned about for Sam's husband. Eventually locating him poolside, Christy laughing at his every joke. Her large buoying breast single handedly making his trip here more than worth it. Tim seemed to be really enjoying her company. He was thoroughly distracted and would more than likely not notice if his wife's hair was on fire, let alone if she went missing for an hour or two.

Next he searched about for Eric. The fool was around here somewhere, but where? Unable to track his long time friend he resigned that he would turn up eventually.

Kane rose and slowly walked over to Samantha. He once more appreciated her older body...her perfect curves and supple round breasts. Her inviting hips and creamy slender legs. She looked like she was trying to get a tan or something. He had a better use for her time here.

He stood in her light.

"Hey sexy. Having a good time?" His grin was devilish.
 
Samantha was surprised to find she wasn’t actually having a horrible time, at least so far. A few people had said hello or made small talk but for the most part, she’d been left alone. It was actually pretty rare for her to have time to just sit and do nothing. As enjoyable as it was she knew Kane hadn’t just invited her here to relax and get a tan. She’d spotted him a few times but he hadn’t come over or even really glanced her way, at least that she’d noticed. She hoped maybe they’d be gone before Kane made his way over. She figured she’d enjoy it for another 15 minutes and then drag Tim home.

Tim had moved from the bar to the pool with some blonde woman Samantha didn’t recognize. Tim was having trouble keeping his eyes off the woman’s tits and Samantha couldn’t imagine he was making scintillating conversation though the woman seemed to be hanging on every word. Five years ago she would have been livid but she found she was only irritated. She supposed she would probably be more upset if it was anything other than mild flirting. A shadow fell across her and she looked over to see Kane standing at the foot of the lounge chair.

"Hey sexy. Having a good time?"

“Yes, actually. I suppose you’re here to ruin that, though?”
 
“Yes, actually. I suppose you’re here to ruin that, though?”

He laughed, he really was enjoying the little back and forth, at least when he was still holding most of the weight to push back with.

"That all depends Sam."

He sat on a lounge chair beside hers, his fingers locked together, his elbows on his knees as if about to deliver some insightful monologue or dispense some thoughtful wisdom. He made no secret of how much he desired her body making no subtle show at looking at her chest and hips as he grinned.

Kane leaned over and put his hand on Samantha's thigh. She was warm though he could feel a slight shiver.

"I'm assuming you realize what's gonna happen if you don't follow through again, here. And I'm also assuming you understand that the stakes are gonna be a bit higher this time." He turned in Tim's direction tilting his head to point him out with his chin "Hubby is gonna be busy for a few... So your gonna want to come with me."

He stopped caressing her legs gently and rose...stretching his hand out towards her from above her invitingly.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he said flatly.
 
"That all depends Sam."

Samantha scowled at him as he laughed. He was clearly enjoying this way too much, he definitely needed to be brought down a peg or two. Unfortunately, she didn’t think that would be happening in the near future. He took a seat on the chair next to her and spent a few moments looking over her body before resting his hand on her bare thigh. She fought the urge to push it off even as a part of her reacted to it.

"I'm assuming you realize what's gonna happen if you don't follow through again, here. And I'm also assuming you understand that the stakes are gonna be a bit higher this time. Hubby is gonna be busy for a few... So your gonna want to come with me."

She didn’t notice his hand had been stroking her thigh until he stopped and stood up. She had almost felt disappointed when he stopped though she would never have admitted it out loud. It bothered her that he had noticed Tim being so preoccupied with the blonde woman but saying anything would just bring more attention to it and make her seem like she cared what he thought.

"I'm gonna fuck you.”

He was offering her his hand but it took her a minute to accept it. She knew she couldn’t refuse, well she could if she wanted to fuck up her life. She finally placed her hand in his and stood up.

“Well at least you sound excited about it,” she said sarcastically.
 
"Well at least you sound excited about it."

His grin never left him it only widened. Her sarcasm was understood but its origin was dubious. Did she WANT him to be more excited or was this more apprehension?

He led her across the ornate and elaborate yard, only a few mere inches from the pool, only several feet from Tim who failed to notice either of them even as he paraded the fool's wife and the fact he was stealing her for a bit in front of her husband's line of sight. No. He was too occupied with a woman much his junior, and way out if his league normally.

Though, Kane pondered, Tim had managed to marry an exquisite creature such as Samantha... So he must of been fairly impressive and/or interesting back in the day.

He led on. Not so much pulling as gently guiding her towards her fate into the house. The sounds of laughter, music and discussion fading away with any chance to avoid what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry Sam, did I sound unenthusiastic?"

He stopped on the stairs, a few steps above her looking down, his expression now serious and seemingly genuine.

" I really HAVE been looking forward to this..." The younger man caressed her shoulder playfully tugging at the bathing suits neckline "I meant what I said... I chose you. I chose you because I think your the sexiest woman I've ever seen, and I wouldn't be able to get you out of my mind if I tried. Maybe you doubt my sincerity but it doesn't matter...cmon."

He didn't seize her hand this time, simply tossing her a 'follow me' gesture and proceeding up the stairs and past several bathroom doors labeled with the names of each member of the Eric's family. Once at the end of a long carpeted hallway, Kane pushed open a set of double doors to reveal the master bedroom. It was as enormous as it was impressive. The maroon wallpaper trim matching the glossy wooden furniture and even several throw rugs. A large circular canopy bed with posts rising into the ceiling centered one end and matching mahogany dressers stood opposite and on either side. There was a sewing machine which seemed out of place but it faded into obscurity at the sheer attractiveness of the room.

Kane walked in as if he owned it and sat down, he didn't bother to shut the door and he patted the empty spot beside him on the bed.

"Come here." He commanded.
 
Samantha couldn’t help but feel self-conscious as Kane led her towards the house. No one really seemed to notice, least of all Tim which made her irritation ratchet up a notch. She still couldn’t help but feel like everyone somehow knew what was going on.

She was relieved when they finally got inside the house which was empty as far as she could tell. Of course, now she had to worry about what was about to happen. They started heading upstairs when he stopped and turned towards her.

"I'm sorry Sam, did I sound unenthusiastic? I really HAVE been looking forward to this...I meant what I said... I chose you. I chose you because I think your the sexiest woman I've ever seen, and I wouldn't be able to get you out of my mind if I tried. Maybe you doubt my sincerity but it doesn't matter...cmon."

He looked and sounded sincere but in the small amount of time she’d known him Samantha had seen just how manipulative he could be. She followed him down the hallway, noticing that some of the doors had people’s names on them, including Eric’s. Her curiosity at that disappeared as she stepped into the doorway of what had to be the master bedroom. It was truly spectacular, full of luscious dark reds and elegant mahogany furniture. The bed was a beautiful canopy style, the kind Samantha had always loved. She just stood and enjoyed the room until Kane finally spoke.

"Come here."

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and she pushed the double doors closed. She walked over and sat next to him as nervousness set in.

“If you want someone to believe you’re sincere you should avoid blackmailing them, just a tip.”
 
He watched her sit down, looking her body over for what seemed like the first actual time though it was anything but. Her large breasts contained beneath the tight swimsuit beckoned him as much as her silken legs seemed to call out for his rough touch.

“If you want someone to believe you’re sincere you should avoid blackmailing them, just a tip.”

He paused. Contemplating her words as if never considering them before.

Then he smiled and shook his head in realization.

"Your confused Sam," he began as he leaned in placing his face inches from her own "simply because I'm genuinely infatuated with you, does not mean I wanted to get to fuck you by any normal means."

Placing his lips on hers he allowed his large muscular frame to come down on her. The two of them slowly falling back as he pressed his mouth hard against hers and parted her lips with his tongue.

He pawed at her tits for several moments until he broke the kiss and stood off the bed, looking down on her once more.

"Get undressed."

His voice was unyielding and full of expectation.
 
He seemed to consider her words and she had a tiny flicker of hope that maybe he would reconsider. Even as she thought it she knew it was never going to happen. His words soon confirmed she was correct.

"Your confused Sam simply because I'm genuinely infatuated with you, does not mean I wanted to get to fuck you by any normal means."

He didn’t give her a chance to reply as he pressed his lips against hers. As his tongue slipped into her mouth she felt his body pushing her down onto the bed. She would have liked to have said she resisted but if there was any resistance it had come and gone too quickly to even be noticed. She hated that her body was already responding to him and that a part of her had gotten excited when he told her he was going to fuck her. When he pulled away from her she took a moment to try to reign her desire in.

"Get undressed."

His tone made it clear he wasn’t making a suggestion or request. She pulled the straps of the swimsuit down and after a slight pause pulled it the rest of the way down. She set it on the corner of the bed and resisted the urge to cover herself with her hands. She felt stupid being embarrassed after what she’d done in the parking garage but for some reason sitting there completely exposed while he just stared at her was unnerving.
 
Marveling at the woman he had only met a short while ago, undressing in front of him, Kane felt an unfamiliar surge that complimented the rush of conquest he normally felt at moments such as these. It was difficult to pinpoint and he shrugged it off, too engrossed in Samantha's tits, flopping out of their prison to meet the cool conditioned air.

His gaze fell to between her legs. She was still apprehensive and crossing her legs to hide his prize. The middle aged woman looked about as uncomfortable as he had ever seen her...

"Stand up...and come here."

When Sam did not move fast enough for his liking he took her off the bed and walked her to a full bodied mirror near Eric's mom's side of the room.

He wanted her to see herself, and how sexy she was, but also see them together. His hands on her naked body. He came up behind her and wrapped his muscular arms around her. He cupped her tits in his hand, gently squeezing the handfuls of soft flesh before rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. He leaned over and kissed her bare neck delicately, his hot breath warming her. He pulled her back. Her round bare behind pushing against his shorts, his thick hard cock throbbing against the crack of her ass.

"I tell you what..." He stopped.

Letting her go and backing away.

"If you don't want this...you can go. For real... No bullshit. I won't send the video to Tim or anything," He looked in her eyes and continued "...or you TELL ME...you want me to fuck you."

Kane folded his arms.

"No games... But those are the choices. So decide."
 
The longer he stared at her the more awkward she felt. As his eyes moved lower she shifted uncomfortably. It had been years since any man besides Tim had seen her naked and while she knew she had a nice body she still couldn’t help but feel self-conscious.

"Stand up...and come here."

She really didn’t want to stand up and expose more of her body than she already was but after a few moments of waiting Kane pulled her up and led her to a full-length mirror. She could see herself begin to blush as he moved behind her. She watched as his hands moved to her breasts and began kneading them. Some of the insecurity began to melt away as her pulse sped up but she still couldn’t quite manage to meet his eyes in the mirror. When he leaned forward and kissed her neck she moaned softly; it was one of those spots that she loved having kissed. He pulled her ass against him and she could feel how hard he was already. She didn’t even try to lie to herself that she didn’t want to feel it thrusting deep inside her.

"I tell you what..."

He stepped away from her and she started to worry what fresh hell he was about to drop on her.

"If you don't want this...you can go. For real... No bullshit. I won't send the video to Tim or anything...or you TELL ME...you want me to fuck you. No games...But those are the choices. So decide."

She was sure she hadn’t heard right...then she was sure this was some kind of trick, despite what he said. Her first thought was to get out of there before he could change his mind but…
She realized she didn’t necessarily want this to stop. She had been less than thrilled at being blackmailed and having to put up with his cocky, irritating bullshit but the way he’d kissed her in the car that night had turned her on more than anything had in awhile. He was incredibly hot and though she didn’t love admitting it he did turn her on, she just wasn’t sure those were good enough reasons to risk losing all the things she’d worked for. She finally turned around and faced him.

“Kane...I want you to fuck me.”
 
Back
Top