Mistress Robyn's Slut Transformation Studio

Liz had a growing urge, for what she was unsure, yet the thought have her craving. The breasts upon her chest blocked her vision as she tried to look down.

"It's this me?"she asked herself shocked by the high pitched squeak in her voice. She tried to clear her throat. "What happen s to me?". She quipped not realizing her poor Grammer. "My voice so like really high and funny." She giggled at herself.

Gone was the nerdy geek, though she did not quite realize any of what happen to her.

Liz had a growing urge, for what she was unsure, yet the thought have her craving. The breasts upon her chest blocked her vision as she tried to look down.

"It's this me?"she asked herself shocked by the high pitched squeak in her voice. She tried to clear her throat. "What happen s to me?". She quipped not realizing her poor Grammer. "My voice so like really high and funny." She giggled at herself.

Gone was the nerdy geek, though she did not quite realize any of what happen to her.

Mistress Robyn Upped the fetish and bdsm levels to create a more fetish slut
and smiled as she also increased the slut levels too

Mistress Robyn Upped the fetish and bdsm levels to create a more fetish slut
and smiled as she also increased the slut levels too

Liz was easing free, as she realized her days solving complex mathematical formulas had been erased from her memory. She was more concerned of clothing, heels stockings, lingerie and many things she had thought little of before. Sex was also on her mind, yet at a managable level.

Her nerves calmed and then she felt again ... that feeling ... images flashed.

Liz Moaned with each
mmmmm
nooooo
omg thats me
yesss
plezzzz
gasp I want that
oooohhhhhh
cheezzzzzz
such aaaa
sluttttt

Liz's mind was in panic as Mistress had taken her beyond her desire

Liz was easing free, as she realized her days solving complex mathematical formulas had been erased from her memory. She was more concerned of clothing, heels stockings, lingerie and many things she had thought little of before. Sex was also on her mind, yet at a managable level.

Her nerves calmed and then she felt again ... that feeling ... images flashed.

Liz Moaned with each
mmmmm
nooooo
omg thats me
yesss
plezzzz
gasp I want that
oooohhhhhh
cheezzzzzz
such aaaa
sluttttt

Liz's mind was in panic as Mistress had taken her beyond her desire

Mistress Robyn smiles an evil smile as the images from Liz floats across the screen

"Yes the slut is getting to know what she really need to become"

"And soon she will be that slut and used any way I want her to be used"

mmmmmmm .....

Awaiting my Mistress

(If you would like to start another thread Mistress.... I understand that Liz is well under way )

Last edited:
Transform me Mistress

Sex: Male

Mistress, help me change myself. I want to be happy and free of the chains that hold me.

Mistress Robyn smiles an evil smile as the images from Liz floats across the screen

"Yes the slut is getting to know what she really need to become"

"And soon she will be that slut and used any way I want her to be used"

Liz lets out a soft giggle. "oh my .. that is meee ... like." she giggled again realizing how basic her words are.

The idea of sex once put fear in her, yet now the idea excited her, though the sex was hardly casual. She felt as if she was being mounted.

Liz lets out a soft giggle. "oh my .. that is meee ... like." she giggled again realizing how basic her words are.

The idea of sex once put fear in her, yet now the idea excited her, though the sex was hardly casual. She felt as if she was being mounted.

Mistress Robyn increases the libido and slut factors again and then increases the fetish factor too

Mistress Robyn increases the libido and slut factors again and then increases the fetish factor too

Soon Liz feels her desire for sex growing, beyond her contrl ... as desire never to be filled.

She has lost control of her destiny.

Soon images fill her mind as her bound, wearing pvc corets and dresses, bound, gagged ... most of all used.

Soon Liz feels her desire for sex growing, beyond her contrl ... as desire never to be filled.

She has lost control of her destiny.

Soon images fill her mind as her bound, wearing PVC corsets and dresses, bound, gagged ... most of all used.

the girl is almost finished in both physical and mental transformation

"Girl when the machine shuts off you will slowly sit up and get out of the transformation gel

Mistress Robyn beckons over Mandi to help Liz to the shower
and her slut maid will help clean up the chamber

the girl is almost finished in both physical and mental transformation

"Girl when the machine shuts off you will slowly sit up and get out of the transformation gel

Mistress Robyn beckons over Mandi to help Liz to the shower
and her slut maid will help clean up the chamber

Slowly she feels as if the transition is completed. Though her mind has a hard time holding a thought.

She behind to move though things feel different. It as if weight is upon her chest. She uses her arms to help her self them a couple sexy girls come to help.

Soon she is sitting, and she looks down. "Oh my I have big tittie's." Ending her words with a Google.

Slowly she feels as if the transition is completed. Though her mind has a hard time holding a thought.

She behind to move though things feel different. It as if weight is upon her chest. She uses her arms to help her self them a couple sexy girls come to help.

Soon she is sitting, and she looks down. "Oh my I have big tittie's." Ending her words with a Google.

get her to the showers and get the goo off her and the we will get her dressed properly"

I feel the others hands upon me helping me from the good. Soon I am on my feet, though with my new proportions am unbalanced and teetering. Looking down, my vision is filled with my huge breasts, my hand reaches touching on, sending a thril into my pussy.

"om sooo ticklish." I giggle.

I feel the others hands upon me helping me from the good. Soon I am on my feet, though with my new proportions am unbalanced and teetering. Looking down, my vision is filled with my huge breasts, my hand reaches touching on, sending a thril into my pussy.

"om sooo ticklish." I giggle.

"the slut is perfect"Mistress Robyn thought

the two assistant sluts help Liz to walk to the shower and the hot water washed away the goo

"Get her dressed!"

"the slut is perfect"Mistress Robyn thought

the two assistant sluts help Liz to walk to the shower and the hot water washed away the goo

"Get her dressed!"

I was still stunned by what had happened, though the sensations and cravings were all new to me.

Soon I was dried and before I could say a work I was dressed by the helpers. Looking at myself I typically wore more than this to bed alone.

"oh my ... so like sexi and slutty."

Soon the helpers put high heels on each foot, which eased the tension as if my feet were more comfortable in the fuck me style heels.

I was still stunned by what had happened, though the sensations and cravings were all new to me.

Soon I was dried and before I could say a work I was dressed by the helpers. Looking at myself I typically wore more than this to bed alone.

"oh my ... so like sexi and slutty."

Soon the helpers put high heels on each foot, which eased the tension as if my feet were more comfortable in the fuck me style heels.

The girl now is ever inch the fetish slut and Mistress Robyn moves in ans kisses her senually

The mistress rubs her hands over the leather corset

Back