Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ideally he would be doing work in the house on some lazy Saturday while my husband is in his office room. I'm bent over the bathroom counter putting on makeup before I go out to do the usual errands. He notices me and perhaps he notices how high my stockings go as my skirt rises. I notice him looking and smile.

Without saying a word he walks in the bathroom closes the door, locks it, drops his pants, and thrusts his already hard member in me. I have to be quiet the whole time.

After he finishes and exits the room, I go to the office to kiss my husband goodbye before leaving.

Ohhh yes ! That sounds a goody.
 
...the thought of her just 'letting men cum in her pussy'...as if she's no more than a receptacle for the outflows of male lust.

My girl really likes the idea of being used for a man's satisfaction. I think it turns her on more than me being a sensual, caring lover. She'd rather have me use her to my satisfaction. Not that I mind...;)
 
My fantasy involves the woman I dated a few years ago...she had a Betty Page style about her...we worked for the same organization but different offices...she once expressed a desire to feminize me and fuck my ass. As she told me this she was laying on my back, whispering in my ear, banging her clit against my ass and grunting with each thrust. We never got the chance, but anyway...my fantasy is that she did. But with a twist. She finds another guy online, they go to lunch while I'm at work. Get a call from her telling me to come home early. When I get there she's on the couch with him, making out, some heavy petting. She looks up and tells me to go put on what she left for me in the bedroom. Its a pair of sheer thigh highs, a hot pink silk thong and a silk slip. I come back out to the living room and she makes me kneel at their feet and watch them...he's got her blouse and bra open and is sucking on her nipples. She makes him stand in the middle of the room, and slides her hand into her pants while she orders me to make out with him, to undress him slowly till at last I'm on my knees with his hard cock jutting out just inches away...she joins me on the floor and guides him into my mouth with one hand, the other hand on the back of my head, controlling the pace...she has him lie on the couch, sits on his face and makes me suck him off while she watches...then makes us engage in some sword play, our cocks gliding together till I come all over his...she makes me lick and suck him clean while she gets behind me with her strap on....I'm bounced back and forth till they both come, her in my ass, him in my face....
 
The idea of snowballing and cream pie eating, or just plain catchig your cum and lapping it up is very compelling, Although I have eaten out women after I've cum in them, I'e never gone for the wad. I'm sure I've ended up consuming my own cum down there, or after a blow job. But there is something about crossing that line. If I do, will I become a mad cum lover? where will that take me? I think about it a lot. It is very taboo, though; a man taking his own or someone else's cum in his mouth. It would have to be a real, nasty, hot woman who gets me to do it. Then, what line do I cross after that???
 
4 days totally Vegas style the gf gets her way with me and anybody else doing anything day 1:cool: I get my turn day 2 then she with me as a couple day 3 and day 4 sleep snuggle recover
 
Last edited:
The idea of snowballing and cream pie eating, or just plain catchig your cum and lapping it up is very compelling, Although I have eaten out women after I've cum in them, I'e never gone for the wad. I'm sure I've ended up consuming my own cum down there, or after a blow job. But there is something about crossing that line. If I do, will I become a mad cum lover? where will that take me? I think about it a lot. It is very taboo, though; a man taking his own or someone else's cum in his mouth. It would have to be a real, nasty, hot woman who gets me to do it. Then, what line do I cross after that???

My GF promiced me that next time she blows me she'll save the cum and kiss me. I cant wait. :)
 
I'm looking for her too!

The idea of snowballing and cream pie eating, or just plain catchig your cum and lapping it up is very compelling, Although I have eaten out women after I've cum in them, I'e never gone for the wad. I'm sure I've ended up consuming my own cum down there, or after a blow job. But there is something about crossing that line. If I do, will I become a mad cum lover? where will that take me? I think about it a lot. It is very taboo, though; a man taking his own or someone else's cum in his mouth. It would have to be a real, nasty, hot woman who gets me to do it. Then, what line do I cross after that???

I am looking for that nasty hot woman. I want her her on her knees beside my as we share a hard cock. Our tongues meet at the head swirling the precum with each other. She is verbal and tells me how to suck the cock. Her hand is buried between her legs the other pinching her nipples. She pulls away as her orgasm approaches, I feel the balls draw up as I begin to experience my first wad blasting into my mouth! I hear her moan as she watches as her orgasm washes over her body! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes!
 
One of my more tame fantasies...

Went to a Victoria Secrets with my GF, and one of the employees was helping her pick stuff out. As she was showing my GF various items, she kept holding the bras/panties up against her body. Even through the modest attire she had on could't hide her curves. Maybe she knew I was watching? Anyways.. ever since then, I've been tempted to go back on my own to ask for a private show in the dressing room.
 
To have a girl friend or my mother's friend helps me to seduce my mother. All so she can watch mom be plowed by her son. Mom either knows or doesn't know her son is fucking her. I put on a rough and wild show for gf/mom's friend as she watches and fingers herself to the taboo show. She encourages me to cum deep inside mom's damp twat.
 
submit 100% and let you explor every inch of my body. for hours. you can have it anyway you like. lick,kiss,rub,pull, stroke, poke, , toys and do it all infront of a camcorder.....THEN we switch, and it's your turn to enjoy and be explored.. if you want to know more, i will send you this fantasy in writing....i wrote many
 
Is it still a fantasy if you've done it more than once? Being shared and physically worshipped by two men. No man on man action, all focus on my pleasure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top