Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife's not into it, but I've asked her to pee on me a couple times. I love it. Being a guy, there's a certain mystery to seeing a woman pee. Sure, I know how it's all put together, but for us guys, it's so fucking obvious.
 
Before I met my wife I met this guy, he was a x con he would love to fuck me in the ass. Well we started meeting outside in the woods to rape me. I am a bigger guy, so he had a huge cock. Well one time he said I want to piss on you after words, I said please do, I use to piss on my self as a kid in the shower, and a gym teacher would love to shower me. So one night he met me in the woods, decided he was going to step the rape scene up to a new level. He tore, yep cut my clouths off so I had go drive home almost naked. He rip my hole so bad, in the mud, his cock sti dirty, shoved in my mouth, told me to clean it and I almost cum right there, it was gross until it was almost clean, I was whacking my cock so hard at this point. He pull his cock and was just shooting a hot stream on me, I started to cum he shove his cock down my throat and pee the rest. He push me down, with piss still coming out of my mouth, got dress and left
 
my ex lover used to love water sports and we had some lovely times together ,sometimes he would push me to my knees and pee all over me while i was fully dressed and soak me from head to toe and sometimes he would put his cock in my mouth and pee and let me drink it , we both loved it ,he liked to pee in a glass and watch me drink it too .every once in a while he would invite friends round and get me to put a plastic sheet down so his friends could all pee on me too and sometimes rather than go to the bathroom he would just tell me to suck him ,it used to make me so horny and when he was inside me and peed heaven , i miss those times so much.

Wow! That sounds do hot. Would love have a lady like you in my life. But I would love to receive as well as give.
 
my ex lover used to love water sports and we had some lovely times together ,sometimes he would push me to my knees and pee all over me while i was fully dressed and soak me from head to toe and sometimes he would put his cock in my mouth and pee and let me drink it , we both loved it ,he liked to pee in a glass and watch me drink it too .every once in a while he would invite friends round and get me to put a plastic sheet down so his friends could all pee on me too and sometimes rather than go to the bathroom he would just tell me to suck him ,it used to make me so horny and when he was inside me and peed heaven , i miss those times so much.

Damn, Lucy. Why is he an ex?
 
started reading .. forgot to drink my water. That would probably speed things up a bit .. Hope you are all having a wonderfully wet day!
 
I would love to feel what it's like to have a dirty girl piss all over my cock, I have only briefly enjoyed some pee play a number of years ago but have never been on the receiving end. It looks so sexy!
 
Lately...

Lately I've been pissing in the bathroom sink of people I visit, wiping my pussy with their handtowel, and hang it back up.
 
Lately I've been pissing in the bathroom sink of people I visit, wiping my pussy with their handtowel, and hang it back up.

You are a bad girl, aren't you ;-)

You could do that at my place anytime you like!
 
Last edited:
Sorry to bring the erotica down but i am interested in this! My old master talked about it but we never got a chance.

I am intetested in this but wondered how hygienic it is? Can you catch anything from it? Probably a stupid question but just curious!
 
This was a topic of a call on my local, drive time, radio station, KROQ, a while back.

Apparently (according to the caller), in Mexican folklore culture, there are perceived health benefits from drinking your own urine.

The radio station's affiliated doctor, Dr Drew Pinksy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Pinsky), said there were no detrimental side effects from this behavior -- short term or long.

Of course, it would make sense to confirm this, first hand, with your primary physician.
 
my ex lover used to love water sports and we had some lovely times together ,sometimes he would push me to my knees and pee all over me while i was fully dressed and soak me from head to toe and sometimes he would put his cock in my mouth and pee and let me drink it , we both loved it ,he liked to pee in a glass and watch me drink it too .every once in a while he would invite friends round and get me to put a plastic sheet down so his friends could all pee on me too and sometimes rather than go to the bathroom he would just tell me to suck him ,it used to make me so horny and when he was inside me and peed heaven , i miss those times so much.

I would be more than happy to accommodate you....:)
 
Sorry to bring the erotica down but i am interested in this! My old master talked about it but we never got a chance.

I am intetested in this but wondered how hygienic it is? Can you catch anything from it? Probably a stupid question but just curious!

Probably in the same league as how hygienic is it to kiss. At some point you are sharing bodily fluids with another.

Long term partner where both of you have become homeostasis in regard germs? Probably okay. One time pick up where you know of no history? Probably safer than other sexually derived fluids but still chancy. WebMD is a party pooper here, as is common sense. If you or your partner has a bladder/other infection, well. Where are all those pathogens going besides the path of least resistance? Shedders gotta shed you know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top