Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

And there photograph you have it in a nutshell.

Firstly we all make mistakes and the trick is to try and learn from them and keep trying until success comes-and eventually it does.

Secondly, (And this was around a long time before AA claimed it as their own):

''Change what you can, accept what you can't and have the common sense to know the difference.''

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Thank you both. That is what I'm working on. Letting go of the things beyond my control, and learning from past mistakes. It was a rough day yesterday, it all sort of slammed into me at once. Thankfully, I've had a lot of time to reflect today, being left alone for most of it.

Thank you both. That is what I'm working on. Letting go of the things beyond my control, and learning from past mistakes. It was a rough day yesterday, it all sort of slammed into me at once. Thankfully, I've had a lot of time to reflect today, being left alone for most of it.

*hugs* it's never an easy thing but you'll make it through it all and be stronger at the end.

HS barges in, calling out a cheery ''Good morning all'' and then seeing TT he jokes:

''In the kitchen young lady, I'll make all the coffees, toast and scrambled eggs while you crack on with the rest!''

HS barges in, calling out a cheery ''Good morning all'' and then seeing TT he jokes:

''In the kitchen young lady, I'll make all the coffees, toast and scrambled eggs while you crack on with the rest!''

*chuckles as I say* "Nice try but it's my bed time as I drag my tired ass to bed. Have a good day HS and everyone else"

Last edited:
well, Sirs and Madames... The doctor put me on some anti-anxiety med, and I kinda, sorta, feel like shit today...

Yucky yucky...slows my brain down too much..

Granted, the last several weeks have proven stressful to say the least, but..

Blech....I just want to curl up in Daddy's lap and nap...lol..not good..

Happy Monday to all. I hope you sleep well, TT.. :heart:

Heat sink...you can whip up some biscuits and sawmill gravy tomorrow... :D

I'm getting tired of oatmeal..:p

Big Mama Bear hugs to all who want them..pearls before you if you think you don't need them.. :rose:

How about pigs dick and lettuce sandwitches, as long as you have bread:)

yeah, yeah..you're half-way retired...lol

I'm just kidding you, btw.

I'll get back to work, I'm done with my stuff anyway, I'm helping another worker in the department..

You are a brat!

If I was semi-retired, I'd work in the temp agency office, not in the field. Only drama is where to go to lunch or if my wife allowed me out of the house with what I have on, or did I sneak out

well, Sirs and Madames... The doctor put me on some anti-anxiety med, and I kinda, sorta, feel like shit today...

Yucky yucky...slows my brain down too much..

Heat sink...you can whip up some biscuits and sawmill gravy tomorrow... :D

I'm getting tired of oatmeal..:p

Big Mama Bear hugs to all who want them..pearls before you if you think you don't need them.. :rose:

RA,
Just keep taking the pills, they may give us mere mortals a chance to keep up with you! (Seriously I hope they do the job for you.)

That likeat needs a seeing to as well, I'll give him sliced bread and a lettuce out of the garden then he can go butter up and chew on his own chopper.:rolleyes:

And you dear lady, can have whatever takes your fancy for breakfast except sweetmeats, the sheep and us guys still have a use for them.;)

You are a brat!

If I was semi-retired, I'd work in the temp agency office, not in the field. Only drama is where to go to lunch or if my wife allowed me out of the house with what I have on, or did I sneak out
Bite your tongue! I am not a brat!!

I'm merely a provocative provocateur

Lol..:p..

RA,
Just keep taking the pills, they may give us mere mortals a chance to keep up with you! (Seriously I hope they do the job for you.)

That likeat needs a seeing to as well, I'll give him sliced bread and a lettuce out of the garden then he can go butter up and chew on his own chopper.:rolleyes:

And you dear lady, can have whatever takes your fancy for breakfast except sweetmeats, the sheep and us guys still have a use for them.;)
Ho!Ho!.. Likeat meant no harm.. :rose: And even if he did, I took no offense.

Very funny about the sheep.. And never you worry about me and sweetbreads..

No, thank you.. :D

Leaving this one for my "Little One"......

tumblr_mqob95SQ3c1rwkc1lo1_500.jpg

Image by Gerome......

Thats a really beautiful picture!

Hi, im new here. Kind of nervous:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back