Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely new pics! :D

I agree, those are some sexy shoes. I get the high heel shoe sex appeal.. but it bugs me when some of the ladies are wearing chunky heel everyday shoes. I'm discovering it is quite a turn off for me actually. Not that I have any room to talk, I don't own any heels. :p But at least I know my Birkenstocks are very unsexy and I leave them out of bedroom activities. :D

I agree, those are some sexy shoes. I get the high heel shoe sex appeal.. but it bugs me when some of the ladies are wearing chunky heel everyday shoes. I'm discovering it is quite a turn off for me actually. Not that I have any room to talk, I don't own any heels. :p But at least I know my Birkenstocks are very unsexy and I leave them out of bedroom activities. :D

Some of us need the heels and there's no way we could make it through the day with stilettos or other type of fine heels. Yes, they're not sexy at all but this is one of those situations where you can't have your cake and eat it too. Unfortunately...

Some of us need the heels and there's no way we could make it through the day with stilettos or other type of fine heels. Yes, they're not sexy at all but this is one of those situations where you can't have your cake and eat it too. Unfortunately...

I hear ya.. Just adding a little personal discovery I had. :rose:

I know, and you're totally right. I feel the same way as you :) let the comfy shoes out of the bedroom :D

I had another thought though.. While I might not always like a pair of shoes or an outfit even, if wearing it makes the lady feel sexy and adds to her confidence, then that trumps all. So I shall shut up now and continue to enjoy the parade of hotness here. :D

I had another thought though.. While I might not always like a pair of shoes or an outfit even, if wearing it makes the lady feel sexy and adds to her confidence, then that trumps all. So I shall shut up now and continue to enjoy the parade of hotness here. :D

Do whatever you want, but please don't shut up! I love hearing you talk (write...)!

gives new meaning to jingle bells...

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDo_A9k2jD_Lci1NvzDspYH53-zhSgQ4PCWwP4xtBm8mMaFYIbW89L0lJ0

Oh Santa, I've been a bad, bad, bad girl. *bites finger*

xmas.jpg

I don't own a pair of super sexy shoes either. I do have heels ... But no real CFMs.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back