Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread caught my attention lurking and so I decided to join to answer.

My Uncle, my Brother, my sister's husband, my husband's brother, my husband's best friend (he was also his best man at our wedding). I've never acted on any but my brother and we have a long history from before I was married.

I was a sex worker from 1988 to 1993 (before I met and married my husband). Those days are long behind me, but I still remember a lot that I fantasize about sometimes.



Why not write a story for lit and publish it. Maybe even a couple of your experiences.
 
I would love to find myself in a situation where I'm watching porn with my mom. Maybe she walks in as I'm watching a movie, or I walk in on her? Or we're at a hotel together?

That sounds hot. If I ever start a relationship with my mom, I'd like to take some time to watch some porn, probably incest though.
 
2nd: I'm teach a group of rowdy 18 year olds and have always had a fantasy about my students grabbing me tearing off my clothes and gang fucking me in the middle of the classroom.

You're quite the teacher eh :cool: :D
 
I have so many fantasies and taboos there isn't enough room or time in this forum. However, lately I have been into mother/son incest. I have a long history with my aunt too. Well I guess my latest and greatest is that I am caught crossdressing in my mom's underwear by my mother and aunt. They humiliate me about it and my small penis and force me to perform oral sex on them while dressed.
 
I have so many fantasies and taboos there isn't enough room or time in this forum. However, lately I have been into mother/son incest. I have a long history with my aunt too. Well I guess my latest and greatest is that I am caught crossdressing in my mom's underwear by my mother and aunt. They humiliate me about it and my small penis and force me to perform oral sex on them while dressed.

sounds hot esp the wearing of moms panties I used to do that also
 
That's not very taboo. But here's a picture from 1989 of me. That was a long time, and a lot of kids, ago.

I love that picture....I don't know but I am so nostalgic for that time that I get turned on by woman my age and pictures of them from the 80s!
 
I keep cumming back to the one involving my 26 year old granddaughter. Every time I watched her nurse her baby with no embarrassment in front of me I would get aroused. I have spilled cum several times thinking about suckling her amazing breasts and having her ride me as I drink her sweet milk.
 
Stroking myself while having my ass pounded by the husband of a very special lady, here at Lit, while she and her sister observe and enjoy themselves. :kiss::rose::devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top