Has any female porn star ever had a real orgasm while filming a straight scene?

.



Just curious - have any of you watched Kayden Kross's films?

Either she's really good at faking her orgasms, or she's having real orgasms, or I'm just incredibly naive. The third one is probably the most likely answer, to be fair.

I've seen her in two films - in "Bad Girls" where she performs with James Deen, and "Dirty Deeds", where she performs with Erik Everhard.

In both films, there are moments when she begins to tremble, and begins to whimper/squeal, and then begins to smile and sigh/pant... quite impressive to watch... I mean she doesn't overdo it like most other female performers seem to... usually they're lying there looking bored, or they're just screaming so wildly it's irritating...

Particularly in her performance with Erik Everhard, there was one point where he penetrates her vagina with his penis, and inserts his finger into her anus, and works both so furiously, and she actually turns her face away from the camera. I was thinking either she was laughing uncontrollably, or she had a real orgasm at that point. She's a real pleasure to watch (but let me also just say I'm not proud of watching pornography).



.
 
I wonder whether a female in porn is more likely to orgasm if she's doing a really big cock.

I'm not a kid and not new to watching porn butt, I always did wonder about that.
 
Ok I can kind of understand the question, but my response would be does it matter.

When you phone a call centre if you get a friendly helpful voice who answers your question, does it matter that when you are on mute they are calling you a wanker????

So long as you get the service you pay for then job done. The girls who can orgasm or who can fake an orgasm will sell more stuff and so get more pay. Assuming that's the primary reason men buy porn. Sadly I don't think it is and no doubt some men will get off on the womans lack of enjoyment during porn. Perverse I know but lets not kid ourselves. In a way the interviews after some Domination porn seen by some as a confirmation that the woman enjoyed having her throat choked and her ass prodded with electrical items. But actually these are just an extention of the fantasy roleplay put in there for the benefit of the watcher.

If you are concerned about whether the women orgasm, then you may find that actually your enjoyment of porn is somewhat reduced as rather than getting lost in the fantasy, you are concerned more and more about some psuesdo connection with an actress you will never meet. Similar to watching an action film and wondering if the henchmen had a good home life.

In the end it's not real.
 
Some do, but I think part of it is how they feel about the guy they're with. I could and did if it was a guy that I didn't despise........ There were more than a few of those too....
 
I imagine it's down to the chemistry between the people having sex, and how much the director etc. interfere. Personally, I like scenes whre the couples are enjoying it, I don't get the whole turn on with being as degrading as possible that plagues so much of porn. Seeing a girl teary-eyed is about the fastest way to make my dick go soft like an overcooked spaghetti.

What I wonder about is all those squirting scenes; Do they fake that somehow? I once had a girl squirt from how I licked her, but she was as surprised as I was and probably a bit too embarrassed to fully enjoy it, lol, even though I certainly didn't mind. But does squirting even have anything to do with the intensity of an orgasm? For the guy or the audience, it's nice, of course, since it gives you a bit more feedback about what's going on.
 
Four of the six that I know personally tell me no. They told me that not only that but they had no desire to have an O because that would make their male counterpart think there was an attraction which they assure me there is not.

EDIT: To anyone reading that wants names via pm (there have been a few already) I was joking. Anyone that really does know me would think I am the last person to ever actually know a porn star.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top