Once more with feeling.

Hi Connubium, your pictures just keep getting better and better! You're gorgeous, never let anyone tell you otherwise, and if they do tell you ignore them!
:cattail:

Thank you...made my day

attachment.php

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days I'm super busy because it's a couple of special people's birthdays, not Jesus, so I've been baking and also starting to decorate for xmas etc.Hope everyone has a good weekend, I may be able to come back and reply to you all tonight :D

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days I'm super busy because it's a couple of special people's birthdays, not Jesus, so I've been baking and also starting to decorate for xmas etc.Hope everyone has a good weekend, I may be able to come back and reply to you all tonight :D

hey connubium!

baking sounds so nice.
i guess there are just a couple of things better then a house with a sweet scent of fresh baked cookies and cake.
hae a nice weekend and birthday party. :kiss:

Does this mean you'll bake something for my birthday? I have no idea how you'd get said baked goods to me, but you should bake something anyways. :rolleyes:

I am hoping for a few pics of your sexy ass in just your apron. Now that is what I would call sweet.:D

I bet your baking is as artful and awesome as your photography! The care you take shows, thank you!

:D the little furry boots!

Might take that picture along to the hairdressers today and see what they can do. You don't mind me copying you do you?

The look on his/her face is priceless!

"Seriously owners?? This is what I've been relegated to? I look like a Dickensian character!"

Back