Obama: Typical Black Man

How many days in a non leap year?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Reading this venom dripping dribble is very amusing. You honky's need to throw in some words like jiggyboo and porchmonkey and the coons need to say shit like cracker and picklewood to make this tread a classic. :rolleyes:

Reading this venom dripping dribble is very amusing. You honky's need to throw in some words like jiggyboo and porchmonkey and the coons need to say shit like cracker and picklewood to make this tread a classic. :rolleyes:

It's peckerwood dumbass..

Get your ethnic slang right at least.

Actually, I came here to vote, but there were too many choices.

Depends on which tribe is insulting you. You must not get out much.

More likely you have no idea what you're talking about or misheard an insult. Or... you may have just heard it used by an illiterate fuck, you may not be one yourself.

Peckerwood= archaic term for poor whites.

Peckerwood (or simply Wood) is a pejorative slang term coined in the 19th century by southern blacks to describe poor whites. Blacks saw blackbirds as a symbol of themselves, and the woodpecker as a representation of working class whites. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peckerwood

What exactly is a picklewood? Google fails to find any reference. as does wikipedia.

Last edited:
Oh, I seriously doubt that, my guess is she doesn't have any friends, in fact she lives quite a lonely life, always eating alone, struggling to find her “fuck buddy”. She is angry, combative, antagonistic, and downright nasty. She’s our friendly neighborhood crazy black woman; every neighborhood has one…..

Kiss ass
Dude, you've missed the throw-downs she and I have had in the past.

She is simply of greater character than you - sorry, LF, didn't mean to damn you with such faint praise.

She probably has had more women than you have, to say nothing of friends.

Dude, you've missed the throw-downs she and I have had in the past.

She is simply of greater character than you - sorry, LF, didn't mean to damn you with such faint praise.

She probably has had more women than you have, to say nothing of friends.

Making kissy faces at Drunkenstein again?

Does she have a California trip scheduled or something? :rolleyes:

More likely you have no idea what you're talking about or misheard an insult. Or... you may have just heard it used by an illiterate fuck, you may not be one yourself.

Peckerwood= archaic term for poor whites.

What exactly is a picklewood? Google fails to find any reference. as does wikipedia.

In my neighborhood growing up, the black kids used pickle instead of pecker, kinda like saying frig instead of fuck so as not to swear. It may not make sense to you or I because pecker is as much as a euphemism as pickle but when I refer back to childhood terms old habits are hard to break. Sorry if I trod on your sense of pompous superiority, well not really.

In my neighborhood growing up, the black kids used pickle instead of pecker, kinda like saying frig instead of fuck so as not to swear. It may not make sense to you or I because pecker is as much as a euphemism as pickle but when I refer back to childhood terms old habits are hard to break. Sorry if I trod on your sense of pompous superiority, well not really.

Did you guys also say woodpickle instead of woodpecker?

Be careful, he might threaten to perforate you with his toy gun.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dammit man, you keep posting that terribly handsome profile picture of mine. I'll have to start charging you for using my image to get post views.

Now tell him my first name too. :rolleyes:

Soooo......if I do vote yes or no on how many days are in a leap year......does that constitute a racial insult of some sort?

attachment.php

So far his attacks towards me since I joined the boards are on my geographical vernacular. I have noticed on the boards that there is a certain contingent of personalities who attack spelling and grammar to fodder the minutia of their own shortcomings. This behavior is a good indicator of people who are thwarted in reaching the lofty peaks of which they aspire and believe they perch upon but never really fully achieve. The kind of people I ask to leave my parties because they are boorish. But then again I'm not a fan of your diatribes either.

So far his attacks towards me since I joined the boards are on my geographical vernacular. I have noticed on the boards that there is a certain contingent of personalities who attack spelling and grammar to fodder the minutia of their own shortcomings. This behavior is a good indicator of people who are thwarted in reaching the lofty peaks of which they aspire and believe they perch upon but never really fully achieve. The kind of people I ask to leave my parties because they are boorish. But then again I'm not a fan of your diatribes either.
OK, well don't tell him you're black. He'll find some way to work in a nasty reference to it later on when his Perforator 2000[tm] ammo runs out.

Keyboard courage, and all that. :)

OK, well don't tell him you're black. He'll find some way to work in a nasty reference to it later on when his Perforator 2000[tm] ammo runs out.

Keyboard courage, and all that. :)

I'm only black from the waist down.

Back