A Rebirth

Simply amazing. You have just made my early morning. I'm glad I get to witness this amazing awesomeness! I definetly enjoy you!:D:kiss:

Thank you Mr. Frodo ;) I'm glad you are enjoying the thread. Even more glad you keep coming back :)

This is such an erotic story. Very well done. Has my attention and Charlie is at attention. ;)

Sad I cannot see the pic. :(

I'm glad you and Charlie liked the story. Not sure why the link didn't work for you but I did send you the links :kiss: Happy viewing ;)

Loved the journey though your thread your pictures really excited me. So much in fact I had to stop several times while I was masturbating over them. Took me a while to get to the end but it was a trip well worth it.

Loved the journey though your thread your pictures really excited me. So much in fact I had to stop several times while I was masturbating over them. Took me a while to get to the end but it was a trip well worth it.

Thank you so much Lord Emu. I'm glad you enjoyed the journey. I hope you visit often :kiss:

Ok now that im not on my phone,
I was unfortunately scheduled to work early in the morning so i had to leave the two lovely ladies home alone! shocker i know, but i got a text with the photo as well as some other things sent to me while i was at work, and trying to hide the effect it was causing me. So i was extremely aroused and very ready to pounce either of them the minute i got home, and low and behold they come and visit me at work, so i have to behave while we are eating lunch as they nonchalantly mention what they were doing and how they were having so much fun. So needless to say the next 4 hours sucked because all i could think of was getting home......

Last edited:
Ok now that im not on my phone,
I was unfortunately scheduled to work early in the morning so i had to leave the two lovely ladies home alone! shocker i know, but i got a text with the photo as well as some other things sent to me while i was at work, and trying to hide the effect it was causing me. So i was extremely aroused and very ready to pounce either of them the minute i got home, and low and behold they come and visit me at work, so i have to behave while we are eating lunch as they nonchalantly mention what they were doing and how they were having so much fun. So needless to say the next 4 hours sucked because all i could think of was getting home......

herMaster,

I am so sorry for your situation. ;) I know it must be SO HARD on you. :D

Back