New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salutations all,

I'm a 24 year-old male part time student and personal trainer, but please don't make assumptions of "dumb jock" from that. I do have a perfectly good degree...in literature and philsophy (so dumb jock that manages to read and drool out a few sentences now and again). I hail from South Africa (no lions in the backyard, sorry) although I'm looking at moving to England next year.

I've been into BDSM on and off for about 3 years now, and have a very strong dominant spirit.
 
Welcome Anordinaryjoe

:rose:

Around here we don't generally use the E/e thing unless you are following orders from someone or something.

:rose:
 
Hi.

Hi, my name is Dani and I am a new member. This is a site I find myself visiting time and again and truly love reading the poems and epecially stories generously shared here. The BDSM is especially intriguing and I find it reassuring to see that others have desires and passions similar to my own. I have an open mind and look forward to learning more about myself and others herem
 
Hi everyone I'm a 41 year old lesbian from the uk and I'm very eager to explore my submissive side. I would really appreciate hearing from any mistresses who may be able to help :kiss:
 
Not exactly new ....

But, I am back. Some might even say back with a vengeance (at least I would be if I weren't so sleepy right now). And, yes, I did know how things worked around here.

Oh, did I mention the new thing in my life? I have this great new addition to my wall. A diploma! God, now I just gotta find a job. :(
 
:D

Hello, I wanted to stop in and say hi real quick before posting anything. I have been writing stories for about 20 years now, started writing them when I was about 13. I will be 34 in August. I find it is a very good release of tension to write and to fantasize about what I may or may not ever do. I find it very erotic to think about and would most def like to live out some of the fantasies with my boyfriend.
 
Completely new

Hi. I'm 30, female. I'm just starting to explore my sexuality. I've been coming to Lit for quite a few years, reading the stories, finding myself drawn to those in the bdsm category more than any other. I recently broke off a relationship with my ex, who denied me any activities that didn't follow his idea of a proper and honorable potential wife.

Reflecting on this, and behaviors I've exhibited when younger, I seem to have a strong submissive streak to me, with a hunger for being bound. I'm hoping I can learn a few things from those with more experience in this lifestyle, so I can better flesh out what it is I want and how to express it in a healthy and safe way.
 
Hi, Im 29. Been coming to lit for several years now, even had a messege board acount but lost it. Love seeing the art work and the wide variety of discussions. Mostly here for the roleplaying, but ya never know.:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top