Horny chinese housewife first time on lit

Lori Baby said:
That looks so yummy, I'd eat it.:p

Looks like you've been busy playing with your pussy again. Dreaming of being a very active slut, aren't you.? How many cocks can you handle at once? Maybe you'd like a cum shower on those pretty titties? Guys, would you like to cum all over deedees hot naked body?

You missed me, didn't you?;)

Yes that little slut needs all us guys to lick and fuck her, then we can all cum on her hot body. I'm sure she would take it like a good little slut would.. huh slut?

Lori Baby said:
That looks so yummy, I'd eat it.:p

Looks like you've been busy playing with your pussy again. Dreaming of being a very active slut, aren't you.? How many cocks can you handle at once? Maybe you'd like a cum shower on those pretty titties? Guys, would you like to cum all over deedees hot naked body?

You missed me, didn't you?;)

Yes,Lori. I do miss you everytime I am here. I enjoy the erotic conversations with you. :kiss:

very nice body, you take great pics. and look at the you went and got me all nice and hard.

DARTDOCTOR said:
:p :p :p Might I have a lick at that lovely juicy pussy? Soak my face with your juices and delve in deep into you. :p :p :p :p

I'd like to ride on your tongue and soak your mouth with my juices.:p :p :p

deedee34 said:
Yes,Lori. I do miss you everytime I am here. I enjoy the erotic conversations with you. :kiss:

What would you like to do if you and I got together in the same room? A lot more than talk, I hope.

Lori Baby said:
What would you like to do if you and I got together in the same room? A lot more than talk, I hope.

Yes, a lot more than talk. Lori. Are you not pleased with my reply to your request of being one of your slut? I didn't mean that. I am just not used to it now for I didn't have that experiences before.Could you understand?

deedee34 said:
Yes, a lot more than talk. Lori. Are you not pleased with my reply to your request of being one of your slut? I didn't mean that. I am just not used to it now for I didn't have that experiences before.Could you understand?

Of course I understand, but we can have fun anyway, right?:D

deedee34 said:
Sure. another ass pic for my Mistress. Would you whip touch it?

Oh my goodness. That is so lovely. My favorite shot. Your lovely ass and pussy together.

MMmm, I would squeeze it, whip it till it was red and then lick it to make if feel even better. :p

Lori Baby said:
Oh my goodness. That is so lovely. My favorite shot. Your lovely ass and pussy together.

MMmm, I would squeeze it, whip it till it was red and then lick it to make if feel even better. :p

I am flattered by your compliment. These days I seems too easy to get horny for coming Lit so often. Is it normal ?

deedee34 said:
next while listening hot audio!

Mmmmm, I'd love to see you licking
your own nipples! That's so hot!!

Of course, I wouldn't mind licking your nipples either!!! :heart: :D

deedee34 said:
I am flattered by your compliment. These days I seems too easy to get horny for coming Lit so often. Is it normal ?

Yes, of course. And a lot of fun too.

Your pics make me wet (and the guys hard). That last one was the best yet. I was going to ask for one like that, but you did it before I even asked. Gotta love that. :D

lovely pics D. I hope to see more of your pics.. you are extremely hot... WOW!!!

OneSublimeGuy said:
Mmmmm, I'd love to see you licking
your own nipples! That's so hot!!

Of course, I wouldn't mind licking your nipples either!!! :heart: :D

I have to agree with all of that.

Lori Baby said:
Yes, of course. And a lot of fun too.

Your pics make me wet (and the guys hard). That last one was the best yet. I was going to ask for one like that, but you did it before I even asked. Gotta love that. :D

I am already soaking wet. Lori, In fact I didn't do things like SM ever before,but really get excited while reading SM stories. Could you tell me more about your experiences.

Back