Another 'helping the family business' idea

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
36,071
Dad runs a multi-national business. Sometimes the clients want extra special favors for the big contracts. Some of those include his two daughters. They're not twins, but resemble each other very closely though with different features and hair colors and are about a year apart.

Son and his sisters have been known to dabble in various playtime events.

Dad tell his son to 'go help your sisters get ready for their dates'. He then hands him a bag and says, 'this is what the client sent for them to wear'.

Guy goes to the girls' bathroom and helps them shower and shave, then to their room to help them dress. Outfit is more clubwear than evening wear. Extremely low cut front and back with a side slit up above the hip that fully exposes the leg when they walk. Identical cut, but two different colors. Shoes to match and a choker style necklace with dangling bauble that resembles a collar with leash. Last item is a butt plug with a dangling chain that he inserts for them. Once dressed , they all discover that the chain can be seen dangling between their legs when they walk.

Doorbell rings as the clients arrive to collect the girls. They all walk down to the entry to find three clients, not two. Dad enters the room with Mom. Shes very youngh-ish looking clearly resembling both daughters. And she's wearing exactly the same outfit including the dangling chain visible between her legs.
 
Back
Top