All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say v2

1. (submitted)Have you ever saved someone's life?

2. (submitted)what is the most rebellious thing you've ever done?

3. (submitted)What is a career path that you know you would absolutely suck at? Or one you might have been great at but never pursued?

4. *see next post* (PLP is our subject. )

5. (submitted)Pizza: thin or thick crust? What are the best toppings?

6. Have you ever, or do you believe you can, fall in love online with someone you've never met?

6.9 Multitasking! Maybe you've taken a phone call while someone went down on you or gave you a hand... maybe you make mental to-do lists while in the heat of passion...
How have you multitasked during some kind of sexual act? Can it be hot, or is it always just a bit disrespectful?

PLP Show 'n Tell Challenge (suggested)

Share a link from your/someone's Tumblr (or other such picture site) of a picture or a gif of something you want to try in the bedroom soon. And then give us an audio telling us why that gets your motor running. :devil:

Wild Wednesday (submitted)
7: Let’s talk about kissing. First kisses, wedding kisses, good morning kisses, my-god-I-have-to-be-inside-you-now kisses, nice to meet you kisses, I fucking hate you kisses. What do you like? Who takes the lead before kissing and while kissing? Anything else you’d like to say about kissing?

8.(submitted)What is something you've accomplished lately that has made you really proud?

9. (submitted)Do you make your bed every morning? Do you floss every day? (add-on) What else do you have in your daily routine?
 
sorry for the delay. Here is Foodie Friday
10: (submitted) How much spicy can you handle? Do you have a favorite hot sauce?
 
#3-6 and Alpine's Interlewd

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0xNPVykD1yC

PLP's Interlewd Gif: HERE'S THE GIF

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0r8FZW8a2tx

^^^Quick clarification--I was talking about submission and domination and I made it sound like it's only enjoyable for one person and I didn't mean it to sound that way. I should figure out my words before I speak! :)

Dude, here's a just got a blowjob high five. I mean, I didn't get one, but all of the things you just said, haha. "We're in this together, dick in mouth, cum everywhere" haha. I love it.
 
My Thirteen Questions

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Q2j87Q220N

Pure filth! Ugh...

That was perfect! I never thought about Dracula (vampire) not casting a reflection so you would be able to see yourself "getting sex" (for the lack of a better term) in the mirror. That's hot!

But I'm glad you said the Wolf Man. Werewolves are cool. :cool:

You were very open and honest about all of your answers. That's as sexy as it gets. :heart:
 
Last edited:
Dude, here's a just got a blowjob high five. I mean, I didn't get one, but all of the things you just said, haha. "We're in this together, dick in mouth, cum everywhere" haha. I love it.

Haha! Thanks. Guys who aren't afraid of their own cum UNITE! :D
 
That was perfect! I never thought about Dracula (vampire) not casting a reflection so you would be able to see yourself "getting sex" (for the lack of a better term) in the mirror. That's hot!

But I'm glad you said the Wolf Man. Werewolves are cool. :cool:

You were very open and honest about all of your answers. That's as sexy as it gets. :heart:
Glad you liked!! So may I assume you'd date Wolfman too?

Everyone knows that the green olives are better....right???;)
No olives are better. Olive oil is the purpose of olives.

Haha! Thanks. Guys who aren't afraid of their own cum UNITE! :D
I always thought it was funny that women are supposed to bathe in it and some guys don't even like it to drip on them. :rolleyes:

mmm...Cholula...mmm
Mmm mmm indeed!
 
Glad you liked!! So may I assume you'd date Wolfman too?

I always thought it was funny that women are supposed to bathe in it and some guys don't even like it to drip on them. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't date the Wolf Man, but if I had to BE one or the other I'm definitely going with Wolf Man. Besides, who hasn't woken up naked in the woods wondering what they did the night before? :D

I have a theory on werewolves being masculine and vampires feminine.
Werewolves= Nice guy, who grows hair and turns into a savage beast. Male puberty/testosterone.
Vampires="the blood is the life." Female puberty/pregnancy.

Vampires are seductive, stalking and slowly turning you into them. Werewolves are explosive, ravaging everything in their path.

I have no idea what the preference says about a person, or if it holds any psychological significance. I'm still working on it, but I find it interesting (and an incredible waste of time :D). :rolleyes:

As for guys who won't "even get a drip on them" I agree. And I used to feel that way when I was young, until I finally toughened up and tried it. I don't feel comfortable (with myself) asking a woman to do something I wouldn't be willing to do--it makes me feel like a puss! :)

It's also why I never ask for anal!!! :eek:
 
Wow! Interesting thoughts in vampires and werewolves. My brain works in those weird ways.

Also *high five* for being a fair freak. I'm glad you decided to come hang with us HW!
 
RPGers make fun of Magic players who make fun of LARPERs who make fun of Furries.

Olives? Really? Good olives are the best thing in the world!

I will not be olive shamed!
As long as we can agree Larpers are the low man on the totem pole.
 
1. (submitted)What is the most significant moment you've ever shared with a stranger who you never saw again?

2. (submitted) What’s under your bed?

3. Tomorrow (10/8) is Columbus Day and Canadian Thanksgiving. (Happy Thanksgiving folks) So what are you thankful for the most at the moment?
 
Back
Top