New teacher ( for bankbabe)

GreatStories

Virgin
Joined
May 17, 2018
Posts
8
Harbor academy is the only school in this little town and everything was almost a stand still here. Most of the villagers are working at the harbour, so the teachers are basically locals too.

The principle, Mr. Jonah was very excited today. The ministry had sent a new teacher to the school , a fresh graduate who suppose to upgrade the standard of the teaching profession.

Mr. Raja, the science teacher however is not quite happy, "what a fresh grad knows about teaching? I doubt she can last for one semester." He brats to the other teachers.

Mr. Jonah was having a cup of coffee in his room when someone come knocking at his door. "Come in" he responded.
 
OOC Kimberly Cumstrom. 22. 5’10 130 short natural red hair. 32C. 40” long legs

Kkmberly the recent grad from her Beverly Hills class. Always used to getting her way. I enter the room in hunter green button down dress 3” above the knees, dark brown pantyhose and 2” strappy heels matching the dress.

“Yeah hello I am Kimberly Cumstrom, your new teacher i guess” i say in a bratty snobby “princess” spoiled brat tone. As i look at my phone and fix my hair in the mirror. I close the door as you say....
 
Mr. Jonah look up and his first impression was shattered when he saw you. He expect to see some one tough and aggressive, someone that would dress more appropriate in front of the students.

" Eer... Sit down. Ms. Kimberly." He read your particulars and find it quite impressive. "You are a graduate and you certainly has great qualification but, in this little town, you need to cover up a little, especially your chest" he pointed at your semi exposed breast. "Let me take you to the teachers room and show you your place."

It was a small room with only 6 tables in it. "This is Ms. Ann, Mr. Raja, and the rest are having classes."
 
I ignore the “cover up” comment. And thank you for the opportunity at the school “ i will do good as a teacher” i say arrogantly as you look over my papers and high marks. The oher teachers leave and i have an hour before my first class. I am shocked when you boldly say you need to “inspect” my attire. You approach and begin reaching for the top button on my dress. I gasp in nervous anticipation as i dont think your serious at first as you....
 
OOC.
I don't know what happened here but Bankbabe13 asked for someone to take over so as we have been writing together for quite some time I volunteered, so hold onto your cocks guys and you gals who are wearing panties keep a tight grip on them.

IC.

The school principal was having a hard time keeping his excitement under control, here he had the perfect opportunity to 'train' a naive, young and dare he say it, beautiful, graduate to his way of doing things which in some cases would be frowned upon by the education authorities.

"Before you venture into the classroom I need to inspect your attire for any potential wardrobe malfunctions, the students here can be quite rowdy and have little respect for the teachers unfortunately, so you can expect some joker trying get his hands on your tits or up your skirt. I need to see if your bra will stand up to rough handling."

Saying that he began to unbutton her dress and when her bra was in full view his breathing became heavier and his eyes glittered. He took hold of Kimberly's bra at the front and jerked and it came away in his hand and her perky tits flopped out of the dress.

"Do you see what I mean Miss Cumstrom? One unguarded moment and you are at their mercy much as you are at mine right now. Allow me to cover you up,"

He gathered the sides of Kimberly's dress ostensibly to button it up again but somehow he seemed to slip and fell with the front of her dress still in his hand and as he fell the remaining buttons popped open and the dress gaped open, she was not naked but might as well have been as her tits were bare and her only covering below the waist was nylon pantyhose with no panties, her camel toe clearly visible.

My deepest apologies Miss Cumstrom most clumsy of me."

He apologised while staring at the half naked Kimberly who appeared to be too stunned to attempt to cover up.

"You cannot possibly go into class like that so I suggest you either take the rest of the day off and go home or you could go to my home and find some of my ex-wife's clothes, she is.... was, about your size but nowhere near as good a figure."

He licked his lips as he waited for her decision.
 
Last edited:
Thinking it an odd offer after the attire “ inspection” I take his key and go to his home, never one to pass up new and FREE clothing in the name of fasion i select the following..

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_313247806_00/1.0x0.jpg

Then retirn to the school. Some of the female staff scoff ar me and mutter things such as “ what does the Beverly Hills princess think this a fasion show?” I am on my way back to your office when i pass by teachers lounge and stop in for coffee. Two male teachers are there and make no quams about making lewd renarks abour my attire. Hearing about a new teacher and mocking me for looking like a fish out of water as i pour my coffee.
 
The eldest of the two male teachers stood behind Kimberly and murmured,

"MMMMMMMM I wonder what the fashionistas would make of this cute ass, honey."

He lifted the back of her skirt and rubbed her firm silky ass cheeks and then pressed up close to her dry humping her ass holding her waist and sliding one hand to cup her breast.

"You've got a nice rack here as well babe, you really must show us sometime. What do you think sonny?" addressing the younger teacher who was watching wide eyed at how Kimberly was being groped.

"Can I?" He asked and stretched his hand out and the older one grabbed his hand and put it on Kimberly's other firm tit.

"Go on boy, grab a handful of tit and you just gotta feel this ass, one of these days we'll both be fucking it won't we Miss high and mighty?"

Between them they groped her tits and ass before the bell for end of break rang and they let her go.

"Thanks for being so helpful honey we'll be here at lunchtime if you want to go further." They laughed as they left. Kimberly not realising that the back of her skirt was tucked into her panties leaving her ass openly on view.
 
Flustered from that encounter, i dont realize tge back of my dress is tucked into my lacy pink boy short panties. A few of the girls and boys snicker and point yet I don’t realize they are referencing me. I hear remarks about the dress and hat about me being a fashionista instead of a teacher and others whispering to one another “she think she back in Beverly Hills?” I make it to your office so you can “approve” this attirw so i can head to my first class of the day.
 
Mr. Jonah the school principal called out "Come in." at the timid knock on his door and his eyes glittered as Kimberly came in wearing one of his late wife's and his favourite outfits.

"AH there you are Miss Cumstrom, I see you have found something to your liking ,,,,,,,,, and mine if I may say so, turn around and let me look at you and make sure everything is in order."

He smiled as he saw the back of her skirt tucked into her lacy pink boy shorts showing her almost naked pale white ass.

"I see you have met our Mr. Jansen, he is a bit of a joker and fancies himself as a lady's man but I doubt that you will succumb to his charms."

He pulled the skirt out of Kimberly's panties and let it drop back into position then patted her rear.

"Take my advice and always check your dress whenever you have been anywhere near him, if you are unsure you can always come to me and I will check you over."

He tried to keep his voice level and professional but the lust he was feeling crept into his voice and Kimberly's face went a bright pink.

"You had better run along to your class now and return here after class and we'll run through what is expected of you, both in and out of school."

He took another look at her shapely body and patted her backside again as she went through the door.
 
After fixing my dress i head to my first class. As expected, when i wrote my name on the board, that drew many lewd comments from the students. Along with bolder comments like was my underwear as high wnd as my dress and hat, mocking my attire. As I walk in between the desks to hand out an introduction worksheet for the I find myself dodging eager hands trying to dart up under my dress or trying to stop me with a “question” about the paper so their buddy coukd try to lift back of dress while distracted. I continue handing the papers as they...
 
Kimberly's protests at being groped by her students went unheeded and they became bolder. They took it as a sign that she was up for more than a grope as she didn't run screaming out of the door. Three of them grabbed her and held her down on her desk in front of the whole class. Her dress was hiked up round her waist and the top was pulled down so she was to all intents and purposes showing everything to the class, they cheered and clapped as the leader fingered her pussy, ramming three fingers rapidly in and out of her sopping wet pussy and one of the others tilted her head back and pushed his cock down her throat while pinching her nipples and stretching them. Her protests were muffled by the cock in her mouth. Despite herself Kimberly was approaching orgasm and the one pumping her cunt sensed it and took his fingers out and replaced them with his cock, plunging deep inside her.

"Do ya wanna cum for the class Miss? I'm sure they'd love to see you cumming, do ya squirt as well?"

Kimberly couldn't stop herself and came heavily over his cock and when she lay limply on her desk he waved his cock about and shouted excitedly,

"I just fucked the new teacher and she loved it, some one else can fuck her after lunch, don't you be late Miss."

When Kimberly sat up she put her straw hat on and cum trickled down her face, someone had cum in her hat.
 
I managed to fix my dress and make it to the ladies room to clean the big floppy hat and my face before anyone sees me. As i make my way back to your office i hear the bell ring for lunch time and the hall flood with all the students at once. As i try to make it through, going the opposite direction, like a salmon swimming upstream, I feel hands grab at my boobs,my ass through the dress, hands sneaking inder and pretty much palming my pussy mound. So many bodies around me that on the commotion i cannot make out where the groping hands come from. I even feel the hem of my dress lifted a couple times and hear what aounds like a camera phone going off. As i try to make ot through the mass with clothing intact.
 
In among the throng of students, no one notices Kimberly as she is picked up by her elbows and carried through to the gym changing rooms, her feet are only inches above the floor as she is strapped to clothing hooks and her dress is lifted up to her waist and her bald pussy, still dripping cum is open for everyone to see and the one in charge stands at the door charging $1 for anyone who wants to look and $5 for a lick of her pussy. Soon there is a queue and some want a grope of her tits so Kimberly's top is pulled down so her tits hang over the top of her dress and her tits and nipples are red and sore from all the pinching and groping, sometimes her pussy is being licked and finger fucked at the same time. The bell rings for the end of lunch break and everyone disappears leaving Kimberly to try and free herself as she needs to get back to her class, she guesses that as she has been told not to be late she will undoubtedly be spanked in front of the whole class.
 
I should just run out or reprt the incidents but whether it is sheer stubbornness mixed with my naive nature or not wanting to lose the potential high end teaching job which fuels my shopping passion, i fix my dress and make my way to your office. “Sorry I’m late sir, got caught up talking to students about test processes”. He was none the wiser on what had just happened to me since I freshened up well but was NOT happy at all at my late arrival. Scolding me for setting a bad example for my studehts, hecsays just like if they are late I need to be “disciplined”.
“You cant be serious sir, teachers and students on same level in regards to discipline?” That is met with me being bent over his desk, hem of dress whisked up over my ass and the resounding slap that echoed his office.
 
Mr Jonah's hand rose and fell on Kimberley's cute round ass as she screamed at the pain and her butt turned a rosy pink, after around five minute's Kimberly's cries died away and she just gasped, his fingers straightened and as each blow landed his fingers found one or the other of her holes and his fingers became wet with her juices. He kept her pinned to the desk with one hand in the small of her back and he panted and groaned as his fingers went deeper into each hole alternately.

"I don't normally discipline my staff like this Kimberly but your ass is so delectable I just had to find an excuse to get my hands on it, now I find myself in the situation where I not only want to spank you but fuck you as well, it would seem that you are enjoying this just as much as me so kindly open your legs and we can both find relief, I must ask though do you mind if I cum in whichever hole I choose to fuck?"
 
I say nothing but you saw my purse and saw i was on birth control pils so you know you can cum inside me without repercussions of knocking me up. You tell tour secretary to hold all your calls as you are in a teacher “review” meeting. I hear your zipper go down and since i did not give an answer you say sometimes you must make “tough” decisions for your staff. I feel my self flipped around to face you as i fall back off balance to your desk. My bald pussy wide opwn and on display for you.
 
As Kimberly fell back on the desk her dress flew up as did her long shapely legs that opened wide unintentionally but nonetheless her pretty pink pussy was there and looked ripe and ready for Mr Jonah's thick stiff cock. He placed a hand on her shoulder pinning her down with one hand while he unzipped himself with the other, he stepped between her luscious spread thighs and with a lecherous look he tapped his cockhead on her clit.

"It's been a while since I've had to discipline any of my staff but I am so pleased it's you, Kimberly, you are by far the prettiest of them and you will remember this for quite some time, it might even come to pass that you will find some excuse for me to discipline you again, I certainly hope so."

He slid his cock head into her entrance and began pumping his hips against her, pushing his hot throbbing shaft deeper with every stroke. Kimberly bucked and squirmed on his desk and his hand gripped the top of her dress and pulled it down to free her tits which, once free of the restraining material bounced and jiggled wildly.

After a couple of minutes, Kimberly stopped struggling and began moaning,

"Please Sir, Oh yes Sir, I'm going to cum."

"Yes Kimberly, so am I, it's a good job you're taking precautions."

One final hard deep thrust and he held his cock inside her as he creamed her hot sweet cunt.
 
I cum hard, blushing heavily as im conflicted been here less than a week and I should run, or report these incidents but I liked the attention secretly so i cleaned up and left for the day. The next morning was a warm day so I chose the following..

https://www.googabox.com/uploads/cache/HTB1gj93l4GYBuNjy0Fnq6x5lpXaD-400x400.jpg

Again getting stares from other female teachers and comments under their breath about me “thinking this was a fashion show” or me looking like a “barbie doll”. There was some construction at main door so I had to use a side door to head up the few flights of stairs to my classroom. What i didnt know, being a new teacher was this is where the “detention” kids hung out. As I try to go up, one blocks my way saying “you’re new here? Gotta pay the stair “tax”
I give them an odd look thinking just messing with me being new. Then they....
 
The gang blocking the stairway smirk and block Kimberly's way, they laugh when Kimberly asks them how much the 'stair tax' is,

The leader steps forward with a red bandana around his head like one of the street gangs. He put his face close to Kimberly's and slowly licked her face as he took hold of her tits through the summer dress,

When he had finished he asked "She tastes really good guys and she's got some fancy knockers, I'll bet you her nips are like rose hips, All hard 'n' juicy, what d'ya say we let her off with just a display, show us what she's got and next time we'll take our pick."

The gang roar in agreement and Bandana guy says,

"Ok you heard 'em they wanna see what ya got, make it real slow and tease 'em some, they'll have boners rest of the day no doubt."

He put his hand on Kimberly's shoulder and slid one strap down and said,

"You do the other one and keep 'em guessing a while longer as to whether ya wearing a bra. Ya know ya could do a lot worse than come out with me tonight and ah'll show ya a sight ya won't forget."
 
Stand frozen as the leader gropes and comments on e perky my breast feels. Keeping the others in the dark, even though he knows he feels no evidence of a bra cup under my summer dress

https://c9df2fbe940941b849d9-4d99f5...2196066_type_hugerect_nid_443216_uid_169378_0

Reluctantly i slide the other strap halfway down, hoping they just want that “sexy” straps sliding down look of a teacher and leave me be. Not the case though as he hooks a finger into the top of my dress and pulls down slowly. With my thin straps already halfway down the shoulder. My dress slides down untill i gasp as both of my breasts come into view of the boys showing them no bra under dress. I go to cover breasts with hands and say

“Enough goofing off boys. With whatever this stair “tax” is Let me pass”
 
Last edited:
"Stair tax? Oh yes, you'll have to step into my office to pay,"

It's clear that he had forgotten all about the imaginary so-called stair tax and is only interested in getting the 'newbie' naked. He didn't know or care what year she was in and the fact that she might be a teacher hadn't even entered his tiny sex driven brain.

With one hand on the small of her bare back and the other tangled in her hair, almost knocking the hat off her head he guides her to a small closet on the stair landing.

"In there babe, and you better pay up or else the rest of the guys will be wanting me to share you with them and I think you'd prefer to just pay me."

The closet is so small there is barely enough room for both of them so they are standing toe to toe with her naked tits pressed into his bare chest, her nipples have hardened to dark pebbles, whether in fear or arousal he doesn't know or care.

"Are you wearing panties babe? No don't answer that, I'll find out for myself."

He put his hand under her skirt and stroked up her toned smooth thighs and finds her crotch which is beginning to grow damp and chuckles on finding no panties,

"You 'newbies' sure learn fast, always dress for the unexpected,"

Two fingers are pushed roughly into her now wet hole and pumped in and out while his other hand frees his cock, all eight inches of Puerto Rican man meat.

"There's not enough room for you to get on your knees so I'll take a handjob as a deposit, you can pay the balance on our date tonight, meet me at eight o' clock, you had better show or I'll come looking for you, just so you know I;m the one who does the screwing around here, now get on with it, slow but firm is how I like it."

He grabbed her hand and wrapped her fingers around his hard throbbing shaft.
 
I figure a quick handjob is my quickest way out of this predicament. As I slowly stroke him he asks some questions about which class Im in when I dont answer right away, he gets an evil grin upon his face, then says. “ ohhhh you must be the new teacher this stupid school was getting”. He seems emboldened now having a teacher made to stroke him. He stips me fora moment then pulls me back out to the stairwell and i grow red in the face as he reveals to gis boys im no student but the new teacher. With that he grabs my hand making me stroke him as another covers my mouth and finger fucks me as he jokes about “wanting to work well with the new teach”. I am brought to orgasm as the guy i was stroking is getting close as he....
 
He whispered in her ear as she smothered his cock in her sticky juices and twitched his meaty shaft in her hot wet tunnel ready to blast his creamy spunk inside her,

"You pretend that you don't want this but your body is telling me otherwise, we should come to some arrangement that suits us both."

He rammed his cock deeper inside he as she gasped out,

"Please, finish inside me, I really love your hot cock inside me."

"Sure teach, I'll give it to ya regular like and in return I'll make sure ya get no trouble in class but ya gotta promise that your hot wet snatch belongs to me alone unless I tell ya otherwise, I can use you to get favours done for me, ya understand what I'm saying?"

He held her hips and pulled her onto him, burying his cock deep inside her and he shuddered as his spunk spalattered against the inside of her hot wet cunt.
 
His “boys” were outside and I blush heavily as he reveals to them that I am no student but a new teacher from upper class Beverly Hills. He tells them, for now, only he screws me but they can have me blow them. I refuse and the “leader” knees the back of my leg making them buckle and making me kneel

“Now teach gotta help all students, even misfits like us. Oral exam time. He pulls my red hair a bit making me look up at them as a cock is already aimed at my face. Reluctantly I open my mouth as the first boy....
 
Back
Top