Make me dirty

Preoccupy

He knew he should be working on his studies, but now, with her spread luscious and open before him, physics had no power to preoccupy, it faded into the recesses of his mind before the reality of this bewitching creature's center gripping and grinding on his cock.

Sodden
 
Sodden

T'was a sodden attack of the vine that left her deliciously splayed before him; were he only sober enough himself to partake of it. They slept, entwined, half-naked, instead.

Craven
 
Craven

It was only his craven nature that had caused him to drink so much ... he was looking for liquid courage to help him deal with her overt sexuality. Little did he know she would awaken before the dawn and awaken him ... the little virgin ... in all kinds of wicked ways.

Slaver
 
Slaver

Yes, she was a delicious one, ripe for the picking indeed. Made him slaver more than once. Her appetite almost as wicked as his own. It was time for him to turn the tables on her, she had had her way long enough.

Adjacent
 
Adjacent

He heard the woman moan in the adjacent room. His hand went in his pants and without the woman knowing they reached a simultaneous orgasm.

Testcase
 
Testcase

While running the testcase again and again, so intent on the incoming data she was unaware that her skirt had hiked up just enough for Ralph to get a good long look.


Crank
 
Crank

"Here, let me help," the delicious full-bodied cougar purred as she unclipped the young mechanic's belt buckle, slid her hand inside and gripped his quickly rising member. "I'll bet the problem is somewhere around the crank."

Smolder
 
Smolder

Meeting his bewildered gaze, the heat between them seemed to smolder just like her big hazel eyes as she gripped his shaft tighter.


Saunter
 
saunter

She tried to saunter past the group on the conference floor, but they all easily recognized hers as a walk of shame. Besides, last evening with Lizbeth and her new client had been deliciously rough; leaving a decided hitch to her attempt at git-along.

crudity
 
crudity

Every time she saw that man she cringed, the vulgarity and crudity that came out of his mouth made her want to wretch all over his boots.


Asphalt
 
She shut her eyes tightly as his rough hands pushed her down to the asphalt and her skirt was ripped open. She couldn't watch him as he deflowered her.

firefly
 
Firefly

"Watch the firefly, Grasshopper," Kang's teacher's daughter cooed as she straddled him and ground her hips, "The stallion should develop control to as to always wait for the mare to finish before he releases the snake."

Clamor
 
Clamor

She could hear the clamor of horses as the rest of his men neared. Tears streaming down her face while this vile man spilled his seed into her. Then fear; as he laughed with a wicked sneer in her ear, "My men will be here soon."

Trampled
 
His cock trampled her garden, as she cried out in pleasure. She was past the point of caring how her flower was handled.

( blame it on too many romance novels)

Lavender
 
Lavender

As she layed naked next to him in the meadow spent from their afternoon frolic, she reveled in the suns heat and the smell of lavender in the air.


Dire
 
Dire

Somehow all the dire warnings from her friends didn’t matter. He might be an utter bastard but he was what she wanted, what she needed. As she lay there blindfolded and waiting for the sweet sting of leather against her smooth skin, she smiled.

Refined


Okay first time player. Did I do that correctly? :confused:
 
Refined


Her refined upbringing did not prepare her for the things he had in mind for her, as she looked around the room wide eyed.


stringent

Welcome to the thread, you did just fine hun:rose:
 
stringent

The regimen had been stringent. The privations had been intense. But after a month under the other's ministrations, the release that she achieved was so profound that she no longer rued the notion that an audience had been assembled and that subscriptions on-line had been sold. Her release was not only genuine, she rued only now that she could not watch it live herself.

elaborate
 
Elaborate

"I'm so sorry you misunderstood me, Mr. Danforth," the luscious b-girl whispered as she pulled open the ribbons that held her kimono open. "Please allow me to elaborate. I said I was inscrutable."

Fervid
 
Her lips descended upon his with fervid love. She'd been waiting for this moment for so long and now it was finally here.

Abdicate
 
He asked her if she trusted him. When she did so he forced her to abdicate all control, by blindfold and silk cuffed hands.

quixotic
 
Ours


I noticed she looked sullen even though the victory was ours.
"Aw c'mon we're suppose to be celebrating, why so glum?"

Triggered
 
Unfortunately, when she arrived, Roy Rogers wasn't home, so instead the girl got Triggered... *

Shit, that violates a rule! :eek:

Bad Blase! Bad, bad Blase!

funky
 
funky

"I don't know about getting funky," the young Ms. Jones intoned as she sank to her knees before the huge man, hoping all was in proportion, "But I know an awful lot about getting down."

sidereal
 
Back
Top