Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
If older women post, their pm inbox overfills with young tads writing about how they are "SO into older women."

Some of us may be content and or apathetic too.

Last edited:
50+

Hello! 54 yo bi male married to younger girl 51. Lotta of interests and plenty bad habits. Living the dream in Houston, Texas.

Micky4play,
Am looking for some erotic e-mail exchanges; like you ,I live in the south but further south,like in Mexico.
I retired here a few years ago, am divorced.
You can find me at "mexicomike1@hushmail.com" and ask any questions or seek more info.
look forward to hearing from you.
Mike

56yo bi male here from memphis, tn, if your in the area give me a shout! I like fun and friendly people......

counting down to 59 next week. I really have no interest in PM's or chatting with young men. Seriously, WHY would someone young enough to be my grandchild even ask! Please don't tell me you're into older women, or like the experience. I'm not into training!

counting down to 59 next week. I really have no interest in PM's or chatting with young men. Seriously, WHY would someone young enough to be my grandchild even ask! Please don't tell me you're into older women, or like the experience. I'm not into training!

.. No training needed here My dear.... :D

:devil:

older women

I feel the same way about younger women. Training can be fun, but.... I prefer they know what to do.

when you're ready to be pleasured and treasured.......

Over 50 & Ready for Many More

Always ready to meet new people especially 40 plus females for erotic email exchange. Interests include travel, classical music, art, literature & of course erotica.

Will be 59 tomorrow. I have never minded each birthday, figuring it beat the alternative! I do mind that I think I should be at a different Place in my life. I mind that I feel as if I don't find what I have been seeking soon I never will. I am glad I still feel as passionate about life as I did at 30. I am glad I realize whatever has me down today will also pass. So, like another Litster posted: if you are young enough to be my grandchild, please don't message me. I want a grown up man and don't have the time to train one!

Enjoy mature women

Hi everyone I am a 52 yr old male in good shape. I have always enjoyed being with older women since I was in my 20s. You would think that would change by now but I still love talking with, being with, and making love to older women.

I am in Arizona these days, though I do travel a lot.

ES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back