Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
So, um, you have any plans to do a St. Paddy's Day pic series? (Big hint)
:rose::rose::rose:

LOL. I don't think I actually have anything green to wear at all. But, um, there is a leperachan in my pants. :D

27CBAF26-0C0A-4D75-84C2-98E97E392260-1321-0000034596C3208E_zpsbeb62ff9.jpg

Oh, my!
I think I need to go have a cold shower now...
After looking at your new pics, I'm trying desperately to remember why I left this site for so long.....

:heart:

Where I live we don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day but there is a decent population of Irish people here. :)

I have always found the accent cute.

I don't have any pics of me in green :rolleyes::D

However, I will leave this link to Enya's song.

She is Irish and totally awesome in my book. :)

I haven't listened to Enya In years !!! thanks!!! <3

:kiss:

Oh, my!
I think I need to go have a cold shower now...
After looking at your new pics, I'm trying desperately to remember why I left this site for so long.....

:heart:

hehe. :D

I'll be back soonly. just busy now. for which I apologize. :eek:

Was hoping that work would get back to 'normal' by now, but 2013 looks even more damned-fully prosperous. :eek: Perhaps I shouldn't complain.

Since this is a Pic Feed, and also since my (2nd) FAVOURITE museum in the whole world re-opens tomorrow after 10 years:

Rembrandt.

rembrandt.night-watch.jpg

This is STUNNING in person, btw.

Last edited:
Just thinking tonight about...

.. my experiences with this site, and self expression, acceptance, taboos, random PM's, from girls (and guys), surprises, falling in cyber-love, getting scared, finding happy mediums, avoiding ....... and yeah.....all that shit.

All the good things: shared music/links. receiving it forward, and paying it forward. trust. audio (OMFG audio!). altruism. being challenged. regulars. disappearing and re emerging.

Very nice thread SailorJerry. I'l bet you're no longer single now, eh?;)
Tasty and tasteful.

Prosperous is good. Checking in is even better. Hope your sexy self is well and enjoying every moment of life.:kiss:

Continuous cash is always cool.

I am glad to hear you are doing well.

Enjoy the good fortune and when you are not so busy I hope to seeing some more provocative photos from you :) :rose:

Very nice thread SailorJerry. I'l bet you're no longer single now, eh?
Tasty and tasteful.

:rose: I have been dating a lot lately, but unfortunately the online dating tree is barren of fruit. Well, for me anyways. :(.

I love the Dutch Masters. Glad you checked in. :)

Hiya, LadyVer! One thing I find very interesting about the Dutch Masters is that they not only portray the grit of life quite well, but they do amazing skies! Until I actually visited Holland, I always thought that skies could NOT look so vibrant - but they do, just not in my part of the world.

Prosperous is good. Checking in is even better. Hope your sexy self is well and enjoying every moment of life.:kiss:

Some moments are better than others... That's for sure. Lots of work is good - not being able to take vacation when I want is bad. Oh well, I'm going to Vegas (again) in May - you may see some poolside pictures yet. ;)

Continuous cash is always cool.

I am glad to hear you are doing well.

Enjoy the good fortune and when you are not so busy I hope to seeing some more provocative photos from you

Well, I may have to oblige ... ;)

Not sure why, but I slept most of yesterday, and all last night, waking up at 7:30 this Sunday morning. After which, my body was energized and insatiable...

b6d5b83bb3fc039fa971e5e823b8b624_zpsdf4955fb.jpg

After a very long playtime, I did manage to find release, but it was very hard earned. ;)

91b045db053867fbe072749aec279b38_zps3e3074cf.jpg

And.... I'm feeling very frisky again now....

Rest seems to do you well ;) Since you are frisky does that mean you have or have not taken more photos yet?

Whit woooo!! Jerry and again the female pulse rates have been skyrocketed :p

:) speaking of pulse rates, I can't wait to get back to stalking your posts. Especially your contributions to the corset thread. :heart::kiss:

Rest seems to do you well ;) Since you are frisky does that mean you have or have not taken more photos yet?

Hehe. Maybe ........:devil: ....... Maybe you'll get a special PM. ;)

Not sure why, but I slept most of yesterday, and all last night, waking up at 7:30 this Sunday morning. After which, my body was energized and insatiable...

b6d5b83bb3fc039fa971e5e823b8b624_zpsdf4955fb.jpg

After a very long playtime, I did manage to find release, but it was very hard earned. ;)

91b045db053867fbe072749aec279b38_zps3e3074cf.jpg

And.... I'm feeling very frisky again now....

Beautiful pics.

:rose:

Hey! Jerry is back!
Nice pictures... very nice.

I don't want to be her with that man...

Great day for a hot tub...

... And I wouldn't be too upset to get a few PMs with bikini pics. Just sayin' ;)
(Hey, it's worth a try) :rolleyes:

2c5c4f578923e014299f17856e28f63b_zpsdc78af2b.jpg

Back