GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning-need coffee. Anyways, enough rambling-I have to sneak a little of my cactus juice into NBTs coffee:devil:

MOOD-you need to ask?:mad:

UNDERS-functional-pink, wearing a nice purple cotton camisole under my fuzzy sweater though.

MUSIC-hmmm, still have to choose something

WEATHER-still unseasonably warm, already 5 C and warming to 17 and today is the first day of November.

"Sneak?" Hell, just hand me that bottle, girl!! It's almost noon here on a Saturday.... :D

Bet we could do something about that mood, too... :devil:

Hey everybody!!!!

MOOD-delighted, happy, horny...oh yeah did I mention happy??

UNDIES~red lace tango panties with a matching push up bra...

MUSIC-Hell I am at work. I listen to the same happy piano playing over and over, hour after hour.

WEATHER-bout 60 degrees and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:rose:

MOOD-delighted, happy, horny...oh yeah did I mention happy??

UNDIES~red lace tango panties with a matching push up bra...

MUSIC-Hell I am at work. I listen to the same happy piano playing over and over, hour after hour.

WEATHER-bout 60 degrees and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:rose:

Luna! *Pounce* :kiss::kiss::heart: it has been a long time sweetie.

You know Luna NBT? omg. :D I am going to have to take up reading again.:rose:

There's a link in my sig: The Playmate Motel.

Actually, I met her in the Bi women's late night thread, and we kind of clicked, and started the SRP.

I love Luna - she's so awesome!!

Mood: About to eat someone alive.
I am not referring to the naughty, Shag-ri-lah version.

(you know, fuck your soul to bliss, rock your core to "
hell-Yeah!" and sail ourselves to bliss kind.)

nuh-uh.

So I decided to see what was up here and say hello. Now that I am here, it is clear, I need to catch up.

Be right back.

;)

I remember the first post . . . SBE and I sat for hours, wondering about just how to verbalise it. We wanted everyone to feel welcome, and have fun. And it turned into a fabulous place, because of all of you.

So, for old times's sake. . .

Mood: Blah'ish
Underwear: None . . . just had a shower.
Listening to: My daughter rustling through her Halloween bucket of candy.

Congratulations, Everyone. I wish you Love and Light. And Happy Halloween. :heart:

What a thing. For me to read that, I feel heartfelt appreciation for this place you and SBE created for all of us. A yearbie (or so later) this is a garden to me.
Blossoming with vivid colours....day or night.
Thank you to the founders and their fledglings for their vision.

It is uncommon to create a place whereby we can shine, unlocked and still be safe from the cacaphony of the world.
:rose:

Hi, Lightsaver! Please let me introduce myself, and tell you that you should feel free to call me NBT - it's much easier...

I hope that your mood is beginning to improve somewhat?

Happy Halloween.

Mood: Tense
Undies: Glow-in-the-dark spider thong, of course
Listening to: Countdown with Keith Olbermann... he cracks me up

New concept to my responses:
I shall highlight the words that caught my attention the mostest!

Tense thong countdown.

:)

Yes, well..... She's taken this Domme bi girl, and she's me turning into a perfect little subbie in that thread... :rolleyes:

well! *giggle* very interesting, I thought I perceived that in your personality. The Domme part I am not of that life style but I owe my active transitioning to a "Domme" with whom I had a brief encounter, I truly believe she is the only one who could have thrown my switch the way she did. Yes, lol I was a subbie for her. It really freaked me out because until that point I found the D/s lifestyle to be totally abhorrent. She was a switch and left soon. But the introspection from that shock, was what made me confront myself about my transsexualism which I had suppressed all my life.

Hello!!!! Sorry, am I too late! I was distracted by this guy named Jack Daniels. I don't know who he is, but damn, he makes fine whiskey. *collapses into pleasant numbness*

How are you all?! Hello newcomers! I hope you like it here, I sure do!

Vana! How the hell are ya?? Ooh, that reminds me...

Yay, A.D.D. Um.... *stares*

*stares some more*

Note to self: MUST VISIT MISTY. 42. *grumbles* 42!!!!!!

Second note to self: Misty knows how to party. Bring party hats.

A.D.D.= Always Deliciously Diz.

Tri-acronyms count in my new response formula!

:devil:

well! *giggle* very interesting, I thought I perceived that in your personality. The Domme part I am not of that life style but I owe my active transitioning to a "Domme" with whom I had a brief encounter, I truly believe she is the only one who could have thrown my switch the way she did. Yes, lol I was a subbie for her. It really freaked me out because until that point I found the D/s lifestyle to be totally abhorrent. She was a switch and left soon. But the introspection from that shock, was what made me confront myself about my transsexualism which I had suppressed all my life.

Actually, if you read that SRP, much of what is occurring in the thoughts and feelings of the character I'm writing is also going on for me the real person. So, whether she knows it or not - I suspect that she does - Luna is helping me to get a handle on those feelings.

:confused:

Has my reputation preceded me again?? :D

Well, had you made that offer just a tad earlier, I would have taken you up on it!!

I'm not a morning kind of drinker, though..... I do, however, have the weekend off.

Reputation up off.
Welcome to Vibeland. I normally, shamelessly cheat off Lezli's welcome mat.
Still looking for it though, so if I missed anymore newbies, bare with me.
At some point, I will find Lezli's, or Annie's or Gianna's welcome and copy what they said!
:eek:

Reputation up off.
At some point, I will find Lezli's, or Annie's or Gianna's welcome and copy what they said!

Psssshhhhh.....

No need - you've made me feel welcome with the highlighting my post! :D

Reputation up off.

lol nonsense, I know you with that beautiful mind. *grin* You will do fine.:kiss:

Ooh, I know what you mean. Though I'm thankful it didn't take me quite that long. Not far off, though. Not really.

The strong females of fiction have always drawn me in. Clarice Starling. Moiraine. Trinity. Zoe from Firefly. Selene from Underworld. Even the Snow Queen from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe in some perverse fashion.

... whee, rambling. So... yeah. Yay, strong female characters. Heh. *purrrrrrrr-r-rr-r-r-r-r-rs*

Trinity Selene the Snow Queen.
I out purr you on this superb mention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back