28f; Inexperienced but Eager

What a sexy thread. Love it, thanks so much for the thread.
Subscribed.:devil:

One last pic before bed. Took this for one person but I don't think he'll mind me sharing with all of you. ;)

FAA2_EF88_0342_4_EE5_B641_CA15_FBB4_DD35.jpg

I have to head into the office for a bit but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here for all the attention and appreciation... I barely slept last night (you can imagine what kept me up) but all your responses were such a beautiful way to wake up I’m not even tired. Really loving hearing about all your fantasies and what you would do to me. I’ll be taking some more pics this evening, but for now have a quick shot of me in the morning... all warm and soft and bare in the morning light...

I have to head into the office for a bit but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here for all the attention and appreciation... I barely slept last night (you can imagine what kept me up) but all your responses were such a beautiful way to wake up I’m not even tired. Really loving hearing about all your fantasies and what you would do to me. I’ll be taking some more pics this evening, but for now have a quick shot of me in the morning... all warm and soft and bare in the morning light...

what a beautiful way to start the day, thanks!

I would love to wake up to that in the morning! !

You are a lovely sight to behold first thing in the morning.
I hope you had a nice drive in.:D

There’s room in that bed for me, move over while I help perk up your nipples. I might let you get off to work afterwards.

Guess who has no self control and is tormenting herself at work again? I swear this isn’t going to be an every day thing....

Guess who has no self control and is tormenting herself at work again? I swear this isn’t going to be an every day thing....

I think I need work where you work, that's where all the fun is!

Had to actually get some things done today but I still found time to sneak to the bathroom and tease a bit more... You can hear everything that’s happening in there so I couldn’t have too much fun but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have any ;)

WOnderful

You look wonderful. I bet you smell delicious. Very curious to know how you taste

Had to actually get some things done today but I still found time to sneak to the bathroom and tease a bit more... You can hear everything that’s happening in there so I couldn’t have too much fun but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have any ;)

You are naughty and insatiable. I love it.

Back